Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoke's anti-football 18:01 - May 6 with 1399 viewssexton

How bad were Stoke? Even when one of their players had a chance to a break they would play it backwards so somebody else could launch another 50 yard hoof.

Seems the Stoke fans aren't too happy about it either http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Potters

And how did Marriner keep his cards in his pocket for 90 minutes?
Stoke's anti-football on 18:07 - May 6 with 1365 viewsChurchOfLes

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Potters&action=display&threa

"its a survival game and QPR are a much greater threat than Bolton"

What a depressing way of looking at Football.
Stoke's anti-football on 18:07 - May 6 with 1363 viewsPommyhoop

The last fella asks whether they abused / booed Anton .. Did they ??

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Stoke's anti-football on 18:09 - May 6 with 1354 viewsquickpassrotter

Mariner was very poor today. It seemed that he was already on the beach. He allowed Stoke to waste time - get away with some horrible tackles from behind, notably on Adel in the first half - Huth also continuously fouling. Unbelievable that Marriner did not hand out one single Yellow to Stoke. Surely that's the fist time this season that has happened to them.
Stoke's anti-football on 18:13 - May 6 with 1330 viewsbaz_qpr

I thought they were pretty good actually and very well organised, you might hate their style (they are the anthesis of tippy tappy swansalena) but they were very effective.

Just our luck as well to get a Mariner reffing this game if it had been Clattenberg Fuller would not have lasted 20 minutes before the early bath.

In the end though I'd rather have Mariners reffing than Clattenbergs
Stoke's anti-football on 18:21 - May 6 with 1300 viewssexton

Stoke's anti-football on 18:13 - May 6 by baz_qpr

I thought they were pretty good actually and very well organised, you might hate their style (they are the anthesis of tippy tappy swansalena) but they were very effective.

Just our luck as well to get a Mariner reffing this game if it had been Clattenberg Fuller would not have lasted 20 minutes before the early bath.

I thought they were awful. It was like travelling back 20 years and watching Wimbledon.

Yes they are the antithesis of Swanselona and I didn't enjoy watching them either.
Stoke's anti-football on 18:23 - May 6 with 1282 viewsN12Hoop

I assumed the ref left his cards behind, it was unbelievable they didnt get 1 booking. Dreadful team to watch and not sure i'd fancy a season ticket, but next week I'm their biggest fan

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Stoke's anti-football on 18:26 - May 6 with 1262 viewsPommyhoop

Stoke's anti-football on 18:23 - May 6 by N12Hoop

I assumed the ref left his cards behind, it was unbelievable they didnt get 1 booking. Dreadful team to watch and not sure i'd fancy a season ticket, but next week I'm their biggest fan

I bet next week they get a couple of reds ...
We'll still win the Red card league tho eh ??

Stoke's anti-football on 18:28 - May 6 with 1241 viewsted_hendrix

They we're awful jesus wept, Mackie and Zamora we're sneakily nearly elbowed to death.

And what about that vile cheating cnt Huth?

Yea they're pretty good.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Stoke's anti-football on 18:29 - May 6 with 1228 viewsquickpassrotter

Stoke's anti-football on 18:21 - May 6 by sexton

I thought they were awful. It was like travelling back 20 years and watching Wimbledon.

Yes they are the antithesis of Swanselona and I didn't enjoy watching them either.

Concerned that Stoke won't be bothered next week against Bolton. We will hear all the talk from Pullis about ''being up for it, last game and it's at home, do it for the fans etc.'' ...but they have previous on this and I'm not confident that when push comes to shove they will be be arsed.
Stoke's anti-football on 18:31 - May 6 with 1216 viewsJAY

Stoke's anti-football on 18:28 - May 6 by ted_hendrix

They we're awful jesus wept, Mackie and Zamora we're sneakily nearly elbowed to death.

Yea they're pretty good.

I dont understand how fuller wasnt booked, and a number of others. elbowed Onuoha, threw Onuoha to the floor and took out mackie when we was on the break.

thought the referee was absolutely woeful.
Stoke's anti-football on 18:35 - May 6 with 1187 viewsPommyhoop

Stoke's anti-football on 18:28 - May 6 by ted_hendrix

Yea they're pretty good.

Huth verses Mackie ..

Stoke's anti-football on 18:38 - May 6 with 1170 viewswaveydave

Stoke's anti-football on 18:07 - May 6 by Pommyhoop

The last fella asks whether they abused / booed Anton .. Did they ??

Yh the morons sang 'Anton Ferdinand you're John Terry's b*tch
Stoke's anti-football on 18:40 - May 6 with 1166 viewsWatfordR

Stoke's anti-football on 18:29 - May 6 by quickpassrotter

Concerned that Stoke won't be bothered next week against Bolton. We will hear all the talk from Pullis about ''being up for it, last game and it's at home, do it for the fans etc.'' ...but they have previous on this and I'm not confident that when push comes to shove they will be be arsed.

Though they haven't been up to much since losing in the Europa Cup, they haven't lost at home in that time, and have played a few of the big boys in that run.

Bolton blew their chance today. They won't recover from that. They are weak, especially defensively. Don't see them winning up there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024