Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Protest the FA re Terry 13:19 - May 16 with 2052 viewsbmouth_rs

I will be posting a protest on the FA website as soon as it is available concerning the selection of JTerry.

Kick Racism out of Football being led by the FA and England, what a FUKCING JOKE.

Will you join me?
Protest the FA re Terry on 13:26 - May 16 with 2029 viewsrongould

Consider yourself joined
Protest the FA re Terry on 13:27 - May 16 with 2021 viewsWeaverQPR

It's a pointless exercise the FA are fully behind Terry end of.

@WeavQPR

Protest the FA re Terry on 13:30 - May 16 with 2009 viewsjohnswiltsqpr

It may well be a pointless excercise but might make me feel a little better. I'm in and will spread the word around the office all anti John Terry and i'm the only r's fan.
Protest the FA re Terry on 13:35 - May 16 with 1992 viewsQPeteR

I have emailed KickItOut directly and there is no point with the FA as they have proved time and time again that they do not care about the fans.

The point of my email being that if KickItOut do not publicly condemn his selection, until he has been cleared of the offence, then they can never ever be taken seriously again.

This is a Joke!!!

By the way the email is info@kickitout.org
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Protest the FA re Terry on 13:43 - May 16 with 1969 viewsbmouth_rs

Protest the FA re Terry on 13:35 - May 16 by QPeteR

I have emailed KickItOut directly and there is no point with the FA as they have proved time and time again that they do not care about the fans.

The point of my email being that if KickItOut do not publicly condemn his selection, until he has been cleared of the offence, then they can never ever be taken seriously again.

This is a Joke!!!

The FA may not listen to the fans, but they listen to the bank manager.

As part of my protest I am cancelling my FA membership, I will be informing them that I will no longer attend England matches or purchase official England merchandise and I will also not be watching this shower of sh1te on the TV, affecting potential advertising revenue.

Come on guys, let's vote with our feet...
Protest the FA re Terry on 13:44 - May 16 with 1962 viewskingsburyR

This is a Joke!!!

Just sent my view on it!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Protest the FA re Terry on 13:46 - May 16 with 1954 viewsJuzzie

The thing is, the FA will cite "innocent until proven guilty". If they didn't pick him, it could be suggested they think he's guilty rather than just not good enough.

The trial date was 'conviniently' moved until after Euro2012.

Protest the FA re Terry on 13:47 - May 16 with 1945 viewsSpiritofGregory

They'll say innocent until proven guilty. Maybe that's why the whole thing was postponed until after the Euros?
Login to get fewer ads

Protest the FA re Terry on 13:49 - May 16 with 1942 viewsJamie

This is a Joke!!!

Poor choice of words.

You want KickItOut to condemn his inclusion, not condone it.
Protest the FA re Terry on 13:50 - May 16 with 1938 viewsQPR1882

Protest the FA re Terry on 13:46 - May 16 by Juzzie

The thing is, the FA will cite "innocent until proven guilty". If they didn't pick him, it could be suggested they think he's guilty rather than just not good enough.

The trial date was 'conviniently' moved until after Euro2012.

Rio was innocent until proven guilty over his drugs test,did not stop the FA dropping him.

Protest the FA re Terry on 13:54 - May 16 with 1925 viewsToast_R

With the greatest of respect, and please dont go all Liverpool - Hillsborough on me here but.... just an honest question...

If Terry didnt play for Chelsea or never had done....

Honestly, would you be bothering with all this?

Protest the FA re Terry on 13:55 - May 16 with 1917 viewsQPeteR

Yes "innocent until proven guilty" is true however, but what is also true is that he is currently awaiting trial for a criminal offence.

In my job if I was facing a similar charge there is no way my employers would allow me to be public facing. I would be rightly moved to one side or possibly suspended on full pay until an outcome was decided by the court.

The FA as an employer (as is the case for the England Team) are completely and utterly wrong in this situation.
Protest the FA re Terry on 13:56 - May 16 with 1909 viewsQPR1882

Protest the FA re Terry on 13:54 - May 16 by Toast_R

With the greatest of respect, and please dont go all Liverpool - Hillsborough on me here but.... just an honest question...

If Terry didnt play for Chelsea or never had done....

Honestly, would you be bothering with all this?

Don't recall Ashley Young ever playing for the scum and i hate that cnt.

Some players are cnts no matter who they play for.

JT is the leader of the cnts.
Protest the FA re Terry on 13:59 - May 16 with 1892 viewsQPeteR

Protest the FA re Terry on 13:49 - May 16 by Jamie

Poor choice of words.

You want KickItOut to condemn his inclusion, not condone it.

Cheers Jamie.
Protest the FA re Terry on 14:25 - May 16 with 1827 viewswestolian

Do i like John Terry - no !

But the hard on people on here still get talking about that knut is incredible.

Send an e-mail - well done !

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Protest the FA re Terry on 14:25 - May 16 with 1826 viewsloftboy

I was already boycotting after all the crap they've put us through since last year.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Protest the FA re Terry on 15:11 - May 16 with 1778 viewsstowmarketrange

Protest the FA re Terry on 13:43 - May 16 by bmouth_rs

The FA may not listen to the fans, but they listen to the bank manager.

As part of my protest I am cancelling my FA membership, I will be informing them that I will no longer attend England matches or purchase official England merchandise and I will also not be watching this shower of sh1te on the TV, affecting potential advertising revenue.

Come on guys, let's vote with our feet...

I'm in total agreement with everything you said.How can he represent his country when he is awaiting trial on criminal charges?
What was the point of Capello resigning over that p-ick,when he gets what he wants anyway?
How can he be allowed to delay the proceedings until after the Euros?

The F.A. can stick their England shirt where the sun don't shine if they think that most people are happy to have an alleged rascist thug representing them.

I hope we get knocked out early again.

Stuff them and their merchandise.Boycott now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024