Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lower Loft Renewals... 14:17 - May 22 with 24787 viewsSouthend_Rss

My mate sits in NL and has had an email saying that he has to move unless he has a child with him next year. It's to do with making it a new family stand.. Anyone else sit in the lower loft and had an email from the club?? That's gonna cause problems trying to relocate surely..
Lower Loft Renewals... on 14:31 - May 22 with 8685 viewsdaveB

someone on the dotorg has said the same thing, seems a bit strange to be honest. it will be pretty empty if they go through with that.
Lower Loft Renewals... on 14:36 - May 22 with 8657 viewswombat

Lower Loft Renewals... on 14:31 - May 22 by daveB

someone on the dotorg has said the same thing, seems a bit strange to be honest. it will be pretty empty if they go through with that.

I renewed this morning and it seems they do want to make it a family stand . If you sit with friends who have a child in there party ring the box office and they should be able to help you stay in your seat. the main reason was the sometimes choice language used , my reply was its a football match what do they expect

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Lower Loft Renewals... on 14:38 - May 22 with 8639 viewsSouthend_Rss

Lower Loft Renewals... on 14:31 - May 22 by daveB

That's what I thought. What with the season ticket price freeze I reckon loads of people will want one this year. So if they put a cap on it what are they gonna do with all the people that have been ticket holders for years.. If they can't get seats near where they were originally, ie, the upper loft?
Lower Loft Renewals... on 14:40 - May 22 with 8627 viewsSharpy

I can see Ted kicking off with this, make no mistake.Unless he can get Dave down there with him of course.

Once you`ve had black, you never go back !

Lower Loft Renewals... on 14:40 - May 22 with 8621 viewsmichael67

Ted is in the lower loft. Just waiting for his response when someone tells him that he has to move.

I would not want to be on the receiving end of that.

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Lower Loft Renewals... on 14:45 - May 22 with 8605 viewsSouthend_Rss

Lower Loft Renewals... on 14:40 - May 22 by Sharpy

I can see Ted kicking off with this, make no mistake.Unless he can get Dave down there with him of course.

Haha tell Ted not to shoot the messenger then. It does seem like a right mess tbh and no doubt will cause the box office staff headaches for the next few weeks.
Lower Loft Renewals... on 14:50 - May 22 with 8566 viewsWatford_Ranger

I know it'll annoy those who sit there now but if we are to have a strict family stand surely it should be the West Paddock.

The best solution is to have a family stand wherever they want to put it but let anyone buy tickets there on the proviso they accept it's a family stand with parents who don't want their kids hearing horrible words which they won't hear every day at school, on the street etc. but maybe I'm being unrealistic.
Lower Loft Renewals... on 15:11 - May 22 with 8517 viewshamptonhillhoop

I've just been told I can't renew the season ticket I've had with my dad since 1995 as he's 69 and I'm 41. We don't count as a family. Bit of a joke really
Login to get fewer ads

Lower Loft Renewals... on 15:20 - May 22 with 8481 viewsHayesender

I suggest those that use Twitter, get Tweeting TF and AB

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Lower Loft Renewals... on 15:24 - May 22 with 8467 viewswombat

Lower Loft Renewals... on 15:20 - May 22 by Hayesender

I suggest those that use Twitter, get Tweeting TF and AB

got to agree a few tweets to amit and phil beard will be in order

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Lower Loft Renewals... on 15:28 - May 22 with 8447 viewsJonDoeman

So this is the days moan, I thought they'd got away with it!

It Is What It Is !!

Lower Loft Renewals... on 15:36 - May 22 with 8423 viewsNorthernr

That is a bit daft. Is our ground big enough to justify setting aside an area like that for people with kids?
Lower Loft Renewals... on 15:41 - May 22 with 8397 viewsGloucs_R

Lower Loft Renewals... on 15:36 - May 22 by Northernr

That is a bit daft. Is our ground big enough to justify setting aside an area like that for people with kids?

I always said they should have three blocks of the LL as a family stand only.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Lower Loft Renewals... on 15:42 - May 22 with 8391 viewsHollowayRanger

Lower Loft Renewals... on 14:50 - May 22 by Watford_Ranger

I know it'll annoy those who sit there now but if we are to have a strict family stand surely it should be the West Paddock.

The best solution is to have a family stand wherever they want to put it but let anyone buy tickets there on the proviso they accept it's a family stand with parents who don't want their kids hearing horrible words which they won't hear every day at school, on the street etc. but maybe I'm being unrealistic.

dont put it in the paddocks the balls forever smashing into us down here ,there would be carnage and some poor child would be bound to be injured sooner than later

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Lower Loft Renewals... on 15:43 - May 22 with 8391 viewsSharpy

Only if the lower school end is for home fans, for the entire season, which would`nt be a bad thing.Which begs the question, just move the familys over there.

Once you`ve had black, you never go back !

Lower Loft Renewals... on 15:47 - May 22 with 8366 viewsStanisgod

Lower Loft Renewals... on 15:28 - May 22 by JonDoeman

So this is the days moan, I thought they'd got away with it!

I have been in the loft for 35 years and now i've got to move for some kid not paying a penny. I think i'm entitled to moan FFS. GOOD OLD TONY THOUGH AYE.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Lower Loft Renewals... on 15:47 - May 22 with 8364 viewsbenbu

Im pretty upset about this, so I wrote to the Box office (and want to e-mail Tony Fernandes without using Twitter) This is what I wrote.... surely makes no sense doing this.

Hi

I have just received an e-mail from QPR stating that as I’m in the Lower Loft, unless I have an under 8 with me, I will have to relocate. I personally don’t see the sense in this from the clubs financial point of view. I think the Season Ticket Freeze is great and much appreciated but to remove a huge percentage of adults in the Lower Loft for NON-PAYING children is bizarre to say the least.

How many people will now order a ticket for an Under 8, and they won’t bother turning up? I can see lots of people registering an Under 8 for free and wasting a ticket. The atmosphere in the Loft End will also be drastically reduced because of this and our home end lower tier could look half empty. This should be done for perhaps a few blocks but not the entire lower tier, poorly thought out idea in my opinion.

I really think the club should re-think this and keep remaining Season Tickets Holders where they are, for financial reasons benefiting the club and to keep our home end full.

Kind Regards,
Lower Loft Renewals... on 15:56 - May 22 with 8343 viewsGloucs_R

Stop moaning....you get Gold for the price of Silver!!

Thank you for your tremendous support throughout last season.

Retaining our Premier League status is only the beginning. Rest assured that as you continue to support QPR, the owners, playing and non-playing staff will work tirelessly to ensure it remains a Club you can be proud of.

In the interest of maintaining a friendly and safe atmosphere in the Lower Loft Family Stand, the Club is introducing a new policy that all Season Ticket holders in this area must be accompanying a junior supporter.

Our records show that your Season Ticket is currently not booked as part of a group that contains a junior. If you do sit with a junior that has booked separately, please call the Box Office on 08444 777 007 (selecting option ‘four’ for customer services) to renew together as a family.

Otherwise please specify your preferred alternative seating area on your renewal form which will be with you shortly or call the Box Office on the above number to talk through available seating options. We do appreciate this may be inconvenient, so as a special offer we would like to give you the opportunity to upgrade to a Gold seating area and still pay Silver area prices for the 2012/13 season.

Please confirm your seating choice during the renewal period, which runs until 5pm on Saturday 30th June. The Box Office will confirm your new seat in the first week of July.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you to Loftus Road for the new season.

We ‘R’ Premier League!

Philip Beard
CEO

Lower Loft Renewals... on 15:57 - May 22 with 8338 viewsdaveB

I find it incredible that you are only a family if you have an under 8 with you. I go to games with my Dad and have a season ticket for my son (he only goes once or twice a year but we upgrade the ticket for mates in other games) We sit in a group with my Dads mate who I have known since I was born, his misses and his kids who are younger than me but all late teens early 20's. Seems incredible we'll all have to move. I personally don't want to move to Gold and have to pay an extra few hundred quid next season.

I think having a family stand is important an dhave no problem with it staying as it was last season but the atmosphere will be greatly reduced if we all have to move.
Lower Loft Renewals... on 15:58 - May 22 with 8331 viewsGloucs_R

Lower Loft Renewals... on 15:57 - May 22 by daveB

I find it incredible that you are only a family if you have an under 8 with you. I go to games with my Dad and have a season ticket for my son (he only goes once or twice a year but we upgrade the ticket for mates in other games) We sit in a group with my Dads mate who I have known since I was born, his misses and his kids who are younger than me but all late teens early 20's. Seems incredible we'll all have to move. I personally don't want to move to Gold and have to pay an extra few hundred quid next season.

I think having a family stand is important an dhave no problem with it staying as it was last season but the atmosphere will be greatly reduced if we all have to move.

A, G, R, X Block if you dont want to pay Gold next year.

Lower Loft Renewals... on 16:01 - May 22 with 8321 viewskensalriser

What a load of bollox.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Lower Loft Renewals... on 16:01 - May 22 with 8321 viewsdaveB

Lower Loft Renewals... on 15:58 - May 22 by Gloucs_R

A, G, R, X Block if you dont want to pay Gold next year.

so i go from sitting right behind the goal to behind a pillar next to the away fans, lovely.
Lower Loft Renewals... on 16:03 - May 22 with 8315 viewsGloucs_R

Lower Loft Renewals... on 16:01 - May 22 by daveB

so i go from sitting right behind the goal to behind a pillar next to the away fans, lovely.

I sit in G. Apart from the sun in my eyes its a great seat. Good atmosphere too.

Lower Loft Renewals... on 16:07 - May 22 with 8303 viewsdaveB

what stand is G in?

Problem is if i move to gold this year for silver prices I have to pay gold the year after which is too expensive for me and the main reason i moved to silver in the first place

Personally I want to stay where i am, the only stand with a bar in it and they chuck the adults out.
Lower Loft Renewals... on 16:09 - May 22 with 8294 viewsGloucs_R

Lower Loft Renewals... on 16:07 - May 22 by daveB

what stand is G in?

Problem is if i move to gold this year for silver prices I have to pay gold the year after which is too expensive for me and the main reason i moved to silver in the first place

Personally I want to stay where i am, the only stand with a bar in it and they chuck the adults out.

SA Road.

Bar, Toilets and Sky all underneath.

No columns (that I know of)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024