Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In for a difficult season? 21:34 - Sep 26 with 7132 viewsTopCat34

Surely not again.
In for a difficult season? on 21:35 - Sep 26 with 4295 viewsRANGERS4EVER

When is it ever a simple one with QPR

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

In for a difficult season? on 21:35 - Sep 26 with 4280 viewsWeaverQPR

We can't keep shipping goals like we are.

@WeavQPR

In for a difficult season? on 21:38 - Sep 26 with 4249 viewsqprwpg

But, but, but, Sparky promised we wouldn't be in this mess!

Twitter: @qprwpg

In for a difficult season? on 21:44 - Sep 26 with 4187 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Early days, new team etc etc

It's got to be Yarg

In for a difficult season? on 21:46 - Sep 26 with 4165 viewsPizanti

No way this is the best group of players we've ever had ...playing some lovely football ....oh hang on they've just lost at home to Reading reserves ...only Rangers can put this shite together!
In for a difficult season? on 21:46 - Sep 26 with 4154 viewsWeaverQPR

In for a difficult season? on 21:38 - Sep 26 by qprwpg

Hansen said you won't win anything with kids and we know how that turned out!

@WeavQPR

In for a difficult season? on 21:46 - Sep 26 with 4147 viewskropotkin41

It really is early days. It would be idiotic to panic. Iceberg, I don't see an iceberg.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

In for a difficult season? on 21:47 - Sep 26 with 4132 viewsLewes_r

Too early for that.

The cup is bollocks and we have only lost one game we shouldve done better in on paper

Wait till we hammer the hammers and re visit this thread

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Login to get fewer ads

In for a difficult season? on 21:48 - Sep 26 with 4101 viewsessextaxiboy

Its as Clive said in his preview , we cant seem to adapt our play after scoring or conceding a goal .
In for a difficult season? on 21:49 - Sep 26 with 4086 viewsTopCat34

I'm happy to be proved wrong. It's just very frustrating now, when it comes to Rangers. They have spent all this money, but don't seem to be able to beat the Reading reserves. It's all very premature, but if your shipping that many goals at home to Reading you know you have some serious issues.
In for a difficult season? on 21:49 - Sep 26 with 4081 viewskensalriser

In for a difficult season? on 21:47 - Sep 26 by Lewes_r

Too early for that.

The cup is bollocks and we have only lost one game we shouldve done better in on paper

And what makes you think we will win the next game? To a team with one loss in the league against a team that beat us 5-0 at home.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

In for a difficult season? on 21:50 - Sep 26 with 4062 viewskropotkin41

In for a difficult season? on 21:48 - Sep 26 by essextaxiboy

Its as Clive said in his preview , we cant seem to adapt our play after scoring or conceding a goal .

But that shouldn't be the case. We have been saying that for years. This is a different team, or is it jus the hooped shirts that are doing it?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

In for a difficult season? on 21:50 - Sep 26 with 4055 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Im sorry i am bored of this early days crap, it may be early days but they have just lost to Reading reserves at home , even if they have only had a few weeks to gel they have to be winning that

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

In for a difficult season? on 21:50 - Sep 26 with 4046 viewsqprwpg

In for a difficult season? on 21:47 - Sep 26 by Lewes_r

Too early for that.

Hope you're right! One proper win will do wonders for us.

Twitter: @qprwpg

In for a difficult season? on 21:50 - Sep 26 with 4040 viewsLewes_r

In for a difficult season? on 21:49 - Sep 26 by kensalriser

And what makes you think we will win the next game? To a team with one loss in the league against a team that beat us 5-0 at home.

Its called optimisim and not panicking

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

In for a difficult season? on 21:55 - Sep 26 with 3968 viewsPizanti

In for a difficult season? on 21:38 - Sep 26 by qprwpg

I really wish Hughes hadn't said that... Got a horrible feeling that statement is going to come back and bite him on the arse!
In for a difficult season? on 22:03 - Sep 26 with 3846 viewsAntti_Heinola

agree it's a poor result and we can't keep playing ok and getting nothing, but what is all this about Reading reserves? Apart from Federici, who is sh!t IMO, and McAnuff, who else was out from their team? You know, bearing in mind we didn't have most of our defence out there?

Bare bones.

In for a difficult season? on 22:06 - Sep 26 with 3822 viewsessextaxiboy

In for a difficult season? on 22:03 - Sep 26 by Antti_Heinola

agree it's a poor result and we can't keep playing ok and getting nothing, but what is all this about Reading reserves? Apart from Federici, who is sh!t IMO, and McAnuff, who else was out from their team? You know, bearing in mind we didn't have most of our defence out there?

Sky said he made 7 changes from the weekend .
In for a difficult season? on 22:07 - Sep 26 with 3800 viewsBostonR

Hughes needed a win tonight. Pressure is on now and the next game is a MUST win. This a very poor start to the season.
In for a difficult season? on 22:11 - Sep 26 with 3739 viewsCHUBBS

In for a difficult season? on 21:55 - Sep 26 by Pizanti

I really wish Hughes hadn't said that... Got a horrible feeling that statement is going to come back and bite him on the arse!

Looking at the way TF fired NW who was doing a far better job than MH with a fraction of the resources,I doubt he'll be here long enough to see the season out if results don't improve rapidly.
The only saving grace for MH was our home form(not anymore) as our away record is quite frankly embarrassing.
These investors at our club have allowed him to spend an absolute fortune yet we are heading for another relegation dogfight.I don't believe we will be relegated but i'm pretty sure TF and the other backers are looking for a better return than MH is giving.
In for a difficult season? on 22:12 - Sep 26 with 3722 viewshamptonhillhoop

I'm starting to miss pre-Internet days. I was never drawn to read this crap then
In for a difficult season? on 22:14 - Sep 26 with 3691 viewsWeaverQPR

2 draws and 4 defeats is a shocking start to the season in anyones book. If we can't win when were playing well thats a massive concern.

@WeavQPR

In for a difficult season? on 22:15 - Sep 26 with 3682 viewsAntti_Heinola

In for a difficult season? on 22:06 - Sep 26 by essextaxiboy

Sky said he made 7 changes from the weekend .

looking at that team and this, there are changes, but only minor ones. it's hardly their reserves, any more than our tea, which had several changes, was our reserves. Leigertwood didn't play, Tabb did. Hardly much difference there.

Bare bones.

In for a difficult season? on 22:20 - Sep 26 with 3625 viewsessextaxiboy

In for a difficult season? on 22:11 - Sep 26 by CHUBBS

Looking at the way TF fired NW who was doing a far better job than MH with a fraction of the resources,I doubt he'll be here long enough to see the season out if results don't improve rapidly.
The only saving grace for MH was our home form(not anymore) as our away record is quite frankly embarrassing.
These investors at our club have allowed him to spend an absolute fortune yet we are heading for another relegation dogfight.I don't believe we will be relegated but i'm pretty sure TF and the other backers are looking for a better return than MH is giving.

You have to ask yourself whether he was responsible for our survival . For me it was us the fans who lifted those players and got the home results that saved us . Our away form was and remains a disaster .
I have never ever been less than supportive to a QPR manager , but this bloke is heading for an epic failure if he cant sort out his best side and way of playing .
In for a difficult season? on 22:20 - Sep 26 with 3619 viewsJamie

In for a difficult season? on 22:03 - Sep 26 by Antti_Heinola

Gunter, Pearce, Legs, Mcanuff, Guthrie, Le Fondre, McCleary from the team that started at the weekend. Karacan, Kebe & Tabb didn't even make the 18 at the weekend.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024