Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Akos 16:07 - Sep 27 with 3655 views00calben

Is on trail at Pompey.

Surely too good for a p*ss poor League 1 side like that?!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19747616
Akos on 16:15 - Sep 27 with 3636 viewssimmo

I just want to see him playing again! If he goes to Pompey I will have to take up my mates Bournemouth invite and see him when they meet again

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Akos on 16:19 - Sep 27 with 3623 viewsWatford_Ranger

I can't believe my local side haven't taken him on given they're crying out for some experience in amongst the literally dozens of randomly picked European teens.
Akos on 16:44 - Sep 27 with 3566 viewsJamie

Had an offer from Bristol City - turned it down. Allegedly went back to them looking for a deal - turned down.

Happens all the time that a player without a club at the end of the window gets forgotten.

Nigel Reo-Coker for example...
Akos on 17:40 - Sep 27 with 3498 viewsTGRRRSSS

to think they were once alledgedly keen on him when they were PL side and us Champ side.
How times change.
Akos on 17:45 - Sep 27 with 3489 viewsJigsore

That's crazy. Should have gone to Bristol City to be fair, they have a decent squad this year. Surprised Cardiff didn't go for him. Buzz could play for any club in the Championship

Reo-Coker is a decent player too, he's not even that old. Reckon he could easily go play some where like Reading - he's better than Leigertwood

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Akos on 17:56 - Sep 27 with 3465 viewsTacticalR

Strange one. Perhaps he hopes for guaranteed game time? And the rest of the team to run around and be his legs?

Air hostess clique

Akos on 18:20 - Sep 27 with 3438 viewsWestActon

No one wants him because he is not actually that good regardless of what the vast majority of QPR fans think if he was he would not be on TRIAL at pompey
Akos on 18:55 - Sep 27 with 3387 viewsTacticalR

Does that mean that if he signs for Pompey, but just not on trial, he is a good footballer?

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Akos on 20:55 - Sep 27 with 3281 viewsWestActon

No still means he is not as good as people make out in my book.

Fill in the blanks yourself he was in a premier league squad this time last year but still pompey a team desperate for players, facing a 10 point deduction and two divisions below have not signed him up, rather offered him a trial and we are 6 weeks into the season and no one has touched him
Akos on 20:58 - Sep 27 with 3272 viewsJamie

Akos on 20:55 - Sep 27 by WestActon

No still means he is not as good as people make out in my book.

Fill in the blanks yourself he was in a premier league squad this time last year but still pompey a team desperate for players, facing a 10 point deduction and two divisions below have not signed him up, rather offered him a trial and we are 6 weeks into the season and no one has touched him

Of course Pompey want to have him on trial otherwise he could turn up for his 1 month contract hanging out his arse after 2 minutes of training.

Poor trolling.
Akos on 21:02 - Sep 27 with 3262 viewsWestActon

Not trolling mate I just dont rate him I know I am in the minority. There will be players I rate that you would roll about laughing about

Tell me if he is as good as people make out why he is trialing at Pompey 6 weeks after the season has started and not atleast in a championship side or been picked up by one of the promoted prem sides??
Akos on 21:11 - Sep 27 with 3250 viewsJamie

Akos on 21:02 - Sep 27 by WestActon

Not trolling mate I just dont rate him I know I am in the minority. There will be players I rate that you would roll about laughing about

Tell me if he is as good as people make out why he is trialing at Pompey 6 weeks after the season has started and not atleast in a championship side or been picked up by one of the promoted prem sides??

££££££.

Had offers from Championship sides and turned them down, no doubt believing he would get picked up on deadline day on his terms.

Long forgotten about now that the season is underway like the aforementioned Reo-Coker and our own Gary Borrowdale.
Akos on 22:00 - Sep 27 with 3199 viewsWatford_Ranger

Akos on 21:11 - Sep 27 by Jamie

££££££.

Had offers from Championship sides and turned them down, no doubt believing he would get picked up on deadline day on his terms.

Long forgotten about now that the season is underway like the aforementioned Reo-Coker and our own Gary Borrowdale.

Borrowdale is free and we're playing right-footed centre backs on the left. Hughes out.
Akos on 23:58 - Sep 27 with 3123 viewsderbyhoop

Akos on 22:00 - Sep 27 by Watford_Ranger

Borrowdale is free and we're playing right-footed centre backs on the left. Hughes out.

Akos turned down a 1 year deal with us, thinking he deserved a 2 year one. He didn't get it and is now left scrabbling around. He's not as good as he (and some Qpr fans) thinks he is.

As to Borrowdale, a right footed Long John Silver would still make a better left back.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Akos on 00:05 - Sep 28 with 3112 viewsBrightonhoop

His downfall of Magilton did not go un-noticed.

nor is he as good as he thinks.

As the orderly queue for his signature demonstrates.
Akos on 02:23 - Sep 28 with 3078 viewsSonofNorfolt

Financially, Akos, and his agent were daft not to except the year Rangers offered him. From a football perspective he was probably right to leave.
Like Kaspars Gorkss he's always a player I'll have fond memories of, but sentiment has little place in modern football at the top level.
Akos on 10:06 - Sep 28 with 2979 viewsjeffro

May suprise you all, but Akos would have been playing for Wycombe until January had Wads not been booted.
Akos on 11:59 - Sep 28 with 2938 viewsthemodfather

Akos on 10:06 - Sep 28 by jeffro

May suprise you all, but Akos would have been playing for Wycombe until January had Wads not been booted.

did qpr not offer him a contract and he didn't sign it?
thought he'd end up at palace or watford myself...
Akos on 12:03 - Sep 28 with 2930 viewsjeffro

Akos on 11:59 - Sep 28 by themodfather

did qpr not offer him a contract and he didn't sign it?
thought he'd end up at palace or watford myself...

We did offer him a year, but he declined.
HAd been training with Wycombe recently for fitness and would have signed, so I have been told.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024