Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nelsen set to start against Tahiti 23:15 - Oct 15 with 2384 viewsqprdan

News from over here (NZ) is that he will start the game for NZ against Tahiti and that Winston Reid is a doubt, hope he doesnt get injured, that will be all we bloody need!!. I have been impressed with him over all.
Nelsen set to start against Tahiti on 23:35 - Oct 15 with 2367 viewsJigsore

Crikey, and we turn our noses at L1 pro opposition like Walsall. Nelsen must love his country to be bothered to play against Tahiti

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Nelsen set to start against Tahiti on 00:52 - Oct 16 with 2336 viewsTacticalR

Away to Tahiti sounds a lot more attractive than away to Walsall.

Air hostess clique

Nelsen set to start against Tahiti on 02:06 - Oct 16 with 2327 viewsKiwi76

Think its pretty much first time he has played for NZ in front of a home town crowd in Chch so pretty important for him.
Was pretty damn good after last trip downunder vs Chelsea so hope he can do same for us this weekend.
Not that I care about Hammers but pretty odd to fly Reid around the world to not play either of the 2x games - interested to see if he starts for them at weekend.
Nelsen set to start against Tahiti on 04:04 - Oct 16 with 2317 viewsqprdan

Nelsen set to start against Tahiti on 02:06 - Oct 16 by Kiwi76

Think its pretty much first time he has played for NZ in front of a home town crowd in Chch so pretty important for him.
Was pretty damn good after last trip downunder vs Chelsea so hope he can do same for us this weekend.
Not that I care about Hammers but pretty odd to fly Reid around the world to not play either of the 2x games - interested to see if he starts for them at weekend.

Maybe he just wanted to watch some basket ball?
Nelsen set to start against Tahiti on 20:54 - Oct 16 with 2205 viewsqprdan

He got through 80 odd minutes, did Ok in a 1-0 win for NZ, should be on his way back to Blighty as we speak..
Nelsen set to start against Tahiti on 20:56 - Oct 16 with 2201 viewsTGRRRSSS

3-0 win wasn't it?
Nelsen set to start against Tahiti on 21:40 - Oct 16 with 2179 viewsqprdan

Nelsen set to start against Tahiti on 20:56 - Oct 16 by TGRRRSSS

3-0 win wasn't it?

ha ha yes it was , I only watched it til Nelsen got subbed..Drab game..
Nelsen set to start against Tahiti on 07:37 - Oct 17 with 2111 viewsKiwi76

Nelsen set to start against Tahiti on 21:40 - Oct 16 by qprdan

ha ha yes it was , I only watched it til Nelsen got subbed..Drab game..

Not sure if on YouTube yet but Tahiti #10 doing a Barton to finish the game was top effort!
Chopped our player in half, did his nut at ref and anyone in vicinity then attempted one of those shoulder bumps going off the pitch looking for a fight...brought back memories of my Sat PM footie shenanigans.
Ref from Solomon Is not quite up to pace so not sure he'll make it to Brazil.
Login to get fewer ads

Nelsen set to start against Tahiti on 04:32 - Oct 18 with 1998 viewsqprdan

Nelsen set to start against Tahiti on 07:37 - Oct 17 by Kiwi76

Not sure if on YouTube yet but Tahiti #10 doing a Barton to finish the game was top effort!
Chopped our player in half, did his nut at ref and anyone in vicinity then attempted one of those shoulder bumps going off the pitch looking for a fight...brought back memories of my Sat PM footie shenanigans.
Ref from Solomon Is not quite up to pace so not sure he'll make it to Brazil.

So it sounds like the game picked up when Nelsen left the field then!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024