Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Demba Ba 22:25 - Dec 4 with 2585 viewsqprdan

If we are going to get anyone in the January window I hope we are trying to get him.
Proven goalscorer and can create chances for himself and others.
Some-one will bring up his dosdgy knees but someone like him could get the goals we need to get out of trouble and has a clause in his contract for an offer of is it 7 million?. Now if we paid Real Madrid 9 million for Granero, he would be worth every penny imo.
Demba Ba on 22:51 - Dec 4 with 2564 viewsNorthernr

And he would come to us because...
Demba Ba on 22:52 - Dec 4 with 2559 viewsdaveB

he faded badly after january last season, i think he will again this year, also don't think ba would even be slightly interested leaving a team in the europa league for a team bottom of the league
Demba Ba on 22:52 - Dec 4 with 2557 viewsqprdan

Demba Ba on 22:51 - Dec 4 by Northernr

And he would come to us because...

for same reason as anyone else, MONEY, unfortunately.
Demba Ba on 22:54 - Dec 4 with 2551 viewsNorthernr

Demba Ba on 22:52 - Dec 4 by qprdan

for same reason as anyone else, MONEY, unfortunately.

No chance he would consider moving to a team almost certain to be relegated. Also no chance that we would pay him more than Newcastle would offer him, or are probably already paying him. And certainly no chance that a whole load of other clubs in far better positions than us wouldn't offer him the same or far more than we would.

Wouldn't go getting his name on your shirt just yet.
Demba Ba on 22:55 - Dec 4 with 2543 viewsBasingstokeR

If he is willing to move, someone like Arsenal could well come in for him
Demba Ba on 22:56 - Dec 4 with 2542 viewsQPRDave

No he wouldn't consider us.
Demba Ba on 22:56 - Dec 4 with 2538 viewsqprdan

Demba Ba on 22:54 - Dec 4 by Northernr

No chance he would consider moving to a team almost certain to be relegated. Also no chance that we would pay him more than Newcastle would offer him, or are probably already paying him. And certainly no chance that a whole load of other clubs in far better positions than us wouldn't offer him the same or far more than we would.

and you could well be right on all counts but in a sport where SWP gets in anyones team of the week, anything could happen, but god above we need a striker
Demba Ba on 23:03 - Dec 4 with 2527 viewsCHUBBS

No more buying established players from bigger clubs than ourselves.They only come for the money whilst seeing it as a step down.We need to go out and scout the lower leagues and further afield if we want to be successful.
Will we ever fcuking learn?
Login to get fewer ads

Demba Ba on 23:27 - Dec 4 with 2502 viewsTacticalR

Haven't his knees gone?

Air hostess clique

Demba Ba on 23:30 - Dec 4 with 2498 viewsClive_Anderson

Demba Ba on 23:03 - Dec 4 by CHUBBS

No more buying established players from bigger clubs than ourselves.They only come for the money whilst seeing it as a step down.We need to go out and scout the lower leagues and further afield if we want to be successful.
Will we ever fcuking learn?

Exactly. We want players that see us as a step up rather than old has-beens. It's not exactly rocket science.
Demba Ba on 23:54 - Dec 4 with 2481 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Was it true about the rumour of him having a medical with us omce but failed it so he difnt join then six months later he joined Newcastle? Or is that just some weird stuff i made up in my head

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Demba Ba on 00:05 - Dec 5 with 2471 viewsBklynRanger

I can't remember how close he came to entering our Hall of Wonders, I mean medical room.

But I do remember there being a lot of talk about what a risk it was to go for Ba, how his whole body was waiting to explode.

So we got other players who were less of a gamble, in a bad way....
Demba Ba on 00:26 - Dec 5 with 2458 viewsshrewranger

ridiculous suggestion in my opinion,cant see any reason why,
heres another..adebayor.harry played him a lot at spurs as i remember.i think he's on loan already from citeh,can't believe spurs are paying all his wages and not getting a regular run out with them.
Demba Ba on 00:42 - Dec 5 with 2451 viewsqprdan

Demba Ba on 00:26 - Dec 5 by shrewranger

heres another..adebayor.harry played him a lot at spurs as i remember.i think he's on loan already from citeh,can't believe spurs are paying all his wages and not getting a regular run out with them.

We have scored 11 all up
He has 10 goals so far this season?, yep ridiculous.

I'll get my coat.
Demba Ba on 01:30 - Dec 5 with 2432 viewsCanadaRanger

We can always pay him in humbugs...
Demba Ba on 08:50 - Dec 5 with 2359 viewsCamberleyR

Demba Ba on 00:26 - Dec 5 by shrewranger

Adebayor is now a permanent Spurs player, he signed in the summer. He's not getting a run out at the moment because he's serving a three match ban after getting sent off at Arsenal.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Demba Ba on 09:02 - Dec 5 with 2350 viewsJamie

Demba Ba on 23:54 - Dec 4 by RANGERS4EVER

Was it true about the rumour of him having a medical with us omce but failed it so he difnt join then six months later he joined Newcastle? Or is that just some weird stuff i made up in my head

No. Wolfsburg tried to buy him from Hoffenheim but he failed a medical. Stoke tried to sign him from Hoffenheim but he failed the medical with Pulis stating it was too much of a risk. West Ham signed him days later for £7m, presumably with a failed medical and no insurance. 5 months later he left on a free transfer for Newcastle.

Ps, Newcastle are about to buy out the release clause prior to January.
Demba Ba on 09:12 - Dec 5 with 2334 viewsNorthernr

Demba Ba on 00:42 - Dec 5 by qprdan

We have scored 11 all up
He has 10 goals so far this season?, yep ridiculous.

I'll get my coat.

I think you probably should on this one.
Demba Ba on 09:20 - Dec 5 with 2318 viewshoopstilidie

Ba?

Humbug.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Demba Ba on 09:26 - Dec 5 with 2316 viewsheadhoops

Demba Ba on 22:54 - Dec 4 by Northernr

no go fo it.

When he offically does not sign you can just change BA to BARTON

alternatively all those with a current Barton shirt do the opposite.....

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Demba Ba on 09:45 - Dec 5 with 2302 viewspomanjou

Newcastle have already had an offer from Man City way, way above the £7m release clause. The only place he's moving to is City or Chelsea in this country.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Demba Ba on 09:53 - Dec 5 with 2289 viewsTW_R

Demba Ba on 23:27 - Dec 4 by TacticalR

Haven't his knees gone?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024