Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get Real The Mugs That Boo There Team 21:25 - Dec 30 with 3112 viewsmylot50years

Beaten by a Liverpool side at there best today they would have beaten most sides in the Prem on that first half show
So those booing at the final whistle need to have a reality check or maybe just
Fk off
We can still get out of this MH induced mess but need to get behind the lads
and Harry even more when times are difficult
Get Real The Mugs That Boo There Team on 21:26 - Dec 30 with 2164 viewsHollowayRanger

says he with 45 post's of knowledge

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Get Real The Mugs That Boo There Team on 21:27 - Dec 30 with 2154 viewswittle

goe away you tool
Get Real The Mugs That Boo There Team on 21:27 - Dec 30 with 2149 viewssmegma

Liverpool didn't have to get out of first gear to look good today, so poor were we. But I didn't see the point in singing 'only here for the money' with only 30 minutes on the clock.
Get Real The Mugs That Boo There Team on 21:28 - Dec 30 with 2138 viewsWeaverQPR

you pay your money if your fcked off youve every right to boo at the end.

@WeavQPR

Get Real The Mugs That Boo There Team on 21:28 - Dec 30 with 2133 viewscheeseydane

Get Real The Mugs That Boo There Team on 21:26 - Dec 30 by HollowayRanger

How does how many posts one has equate to their knowledge of football?

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Get Real The Mugs That Boo There Team on 21:30 - Dec 30 with 2116 viewsQPR1882

In the 1st half we let them play,in the 1st half we stood off them and gave them 2 yards everytime they had the ball. The midfield stood applauding as they ran passed them in the 1st half.........Thats why the crowd booed

The 2nd half we got closer and shut them down more.The midfield was tighter.

Not saying they were not good ,but we would have made Reading look world beaters today.
Get Real The Mugs That Boo There Team on 21:31 - Dec 30 with 2108 viewsDieByYourSide

we could lose every game for the rest of the season and some people wouldn't be happy with any criticism being aimed at the players/management

Poll: And it's hi ho

Get Real The Mugs That Boo There Team on 21:31 - Dec 30 with 2103 viewsHantsR

Liverpool looked very good - but then it feels as though we make almost any team look good. Nevertheless, although I sometimes weep, me no boo at my own team.
Login to get fewer ads

Get Real The Mugs That Boo There Team on 21:32 - Dec 30 with 2093 viewsted_hendrix

I can't deny that I had a little boo hoo in the car on the way home, just after the Maidenhead turn of the M4, It just kind of slipped out.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Get Real The Mugs That Boo There Team on 21:33 - Dec 30 with 2079 viewsloftboy

We made Liverpool look good.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Get Real The Mugs That Boo There Team on 21:36 - Dec 30 with 2058 viewsTearsOfaClown

Get Real The Mugs That Boo There Team on 21:28 - Dec 30 by cheeseydane

I agree
What better way to pee someone off than to be so damn Rude as hollowayranger but I think he does it to others too
Adding more posts does not equate with intelligent

Manners maketh ....
Get Real The Mugs That Boo There Team on 21:38 - Dec 30 with 2039 viewssheppetonrs

Get Real The Mugs That Boo There Team on 21:31 - Dec 30 by HantsR

Liverpool looked very good - but then it feels as though we make almost any team look good. Nevertheless, although I sometimes weep, me no boo at my own team.

Don't criticise rs fans. I could never boo my own team but today was totally shocking. Us fans will accept almost anything, as we have had to over the years, but certain players today made an embarrassment of our club. I am sick of hearing mackie, hill, Derry etc aren't good enough. I would take those over most of the other players any day, cos with them, even if we go down, we will have a team who will stick around next year. Bosingwa sums it all up for me.
Get Real The Mugs That Boo There Team on 21:42 - Dec 30 with 2016 viewsCHUBBS

I understand your sentiments but we were so fcukin pathetic in the 1st half the players deserved nothing but contempt.If that had been a one off performance the crowd would have cut them a little slack.
It wasn't so they didn't.
Get Real The Mugs That Boo There Team on 21:47 - Dec 30 with 1993 viewsandygg

I hate to boo the team, but I wont slag off any fan who wants to boo this shower of shite.
Get Real The Mugs That Boo There Team on 21:49 - Dec 30 with 1975 viewsShotKneesHoop

What reception did people think that SWP got when he was subbed?

It sounded like he was booed from some parts of the ground.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Get Real The Mugs That Boo There Team on 21:59 - Dec 30 with 1934 viewsHollowayRanger

Get Real The Mugs That Boo There Team on 21:28 - Dec 30 by cheeseydane

more than 45 to tell us the fleck off

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Get Real The Mugs That Boo There Team on 22:02 - Dec 30 with 1914 viewswestolian

Their

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Get Real The Mugs That Boo There Team on 22:05 - Dec 30 with 1898 viewsashward

They deserved every boo and chorus of disapproval. I think the most pathetic and spineless half of football (as bad as Soton at least) in my 35 yrs of watching Rangers deserves to be recognised. They're not going to improve so don't worry about their poor little feelings. I'd rather be a mug than a overpaid, prima Donna, who can't put a shift in when the chips are down, and not for the first time this season as the table says. Booing should be the least of their worries.
Get Real The Mugs That Boo There Team on 22:07 - Dec 30 with 1890 viewsloftboy

Get Real The Mugs That Boo There Team on 21:49 - Dec 30 by ShotKneesHoop

What reception did people think that SWP got when he was subbed?

It sounded like he was booed from some parts of the ground.

It was a large cheer rather than boos, a bit similar to Barton last season.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Get Real The Mugs That Boo There Team on 22:08 - Dec 30 with 1879 viewsShotKneesHoop

Get Real The Mugs That Boo There Team on 22:07 - Dec 30 by loftboy

It was a large cheer rather than boos, a bit similar to Barton last season.

So, was that a cheer for all his contributions - or for the delight in seeing the back of him?

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Get Real The Mugs That Boo There Team on 22:10 - Dec 30 with 1860 viewsandygg

Get Real The Mugs That Boo There Team on 22:08 - Dec 30 by ShotKneesHoop

So, was that a cheer for all his contributions - or for the delight in seeing the back of him?

I would imagine the latter.
Get Real The Mugs That Boo There Team on 22:16 - Dec 30 with 1824 viewsCHUBBS

Get Real The Mugs That Boo There Team on 22:08 - Dec 30 by ShotKneesHoop

That first bit made me spit my beer out shot
Get Real The Mugs That Boo There Team on 00:50 - Dec 31 with 1709 viewsWallyRanger

We have every right to boo the useless f*cks if they don't deal with a simple f*cking corner properly and leave a man with plenty of space so he can cross it in for his team mate to head it in with no f*cking challenge what so f*cking ever. The first half was a pathetic mess and I didn't expect a pathetic f*cking display in the first half but then none of the b*stards give a flying f*ck about the club. F*ck the lot of them!!!
Get Real The Mugs That Boo There Team on 09:29 - Dec 31 with 1592 viewshighlandbill

Get Real The Mugs That Boo There Team on 21:26 - Dec 30 by HollowayRanger

Your post clearly reveals you as a t***t! Just because you can use a computer does not turn you into a sage. (By the way thats "a clever person" as opposed to a "herb".)

At my age I should not be doing this!

Get Real The Mugs That Boo There Team on 09:40 - Dec 31 with 1563 viewsAgedR

People are entitled to voice their opinion without having to have been home and away for the past 20 years or having been introduced to this website only recently.

I'm not a booer, more a sit there silently with the odd spontaneous "that's not fxxxing acceptable!". However, I do think the barracking of players has to be justified and yesterday Caesar was copping some shocking abuse from the Loft, for what reason I am really not sure.

It's boorish, unpleasant and not the Rangers way

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024