Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Cup Game 17:34 - Jan 1 with 1906 viewsTopCat34

I think it would be a good idea for HR to use some young players, we haven't really seen any good young talent produced by the club for a while, and it's not as if the senior players will have given them much to live up to.

I think I'm right in thinking that you can use any players in January, I know a few youth players were given squad numbers, but are they all still at the club? , or have they been loaned out.
FA Cup Game on 18:20 - Jan 1 with 1869 viewsTearsOfaClown

with you on that - we need a youth squad to get real experience and sieze the chance to show what they can do. We all know what the pay merchants can't do with their pathetic showings to date.
FA Cup Game on 18:30 - Jan 1 with 1846 viewsToast_R

I think we should try and beat West Brom with what we've got and not throw another FA Cup match away for the sake of some youth players who let's face it... are never going to be in the current managers or Chairmans plans.

We need a F*cking win from somewhere. If Redknapp is any kind of decent manager he should be able to have learnt something about how to play West Brom last week.

If the players have any kind of guts in them and were so incensed about the referee's decisions, the c*nts should be baying for f*cking blood in this match.
FA Cup Game on 18:32 - Jan 1 with 1842 viewsBumdaR

Income from A cup run might help offset our wage costs by 0.000001%!
FA Cup Game on 18:40 - Jan 1 with 1817 viewsCHUBBS

We may as well try and have a cup run.The league is a lost cause but at least we start on a level footing in the cup.A couple of new faces including DJ and Young and we may create a little spirit.
FA Cup Game on 18:43 - Jan 1 with 1807 viewsSW17_RRR

it would be good for HR & the squad as a whole to try and win another game this season............
FA Cup Game on 18:45 - Jan 1 with 1802 viewsHollowayRanger

certainly need to play dj and bothroyd a half each with cisse if he's still here maybe

sadly i wont be there, £25 staying in my pocket

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

FA Cup Game on 18:48 - Jan 1 with 1789 viewsNov77

FA Cup Game on 18:45 - Jan 1 by HollowayRanger

certainly need to play dj and bothroyd a half each with cisse if he's still here maybe

sadly i wont be there, £25 staying in my pocket

Me neither, any chance of a live stream of this one?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

FA Cup Game on 19:18 - Jan 1 with 1772 viewsSW17_RRR

It will be interesting to see what this attendance is for this one, I've got an ST but won't be shelling out for this one...........£25 + BF.........stroll on!

I hope TF is better at running his other business ventures than this one otherwise he'll be down the job centre plus pretty shortly!
Login to get fewer ads

FA Cup Game on 19:19 - Jan 1 with 1765 viewsShotKneesHoop

FA Cup Game on 18:48 - Jan 1 by Nov77

Me neither, any chance of a live stream of this one?

Tykes TV has upgraded in 2013 and is showing a wide range of games now instead of just 2, there's loads available now.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

FA Cup Game on 20:09 - Jan 1 with 1690 viewssmegma

FA Cup Game on 19:18 - Jan 1 by SW17_RRR

It will be interesting to see what this attendance is for this one, I've got an ST but won't be shelling out for this one...........£25 + BF.........stroll on!

I hope TF is better at running his other business ventures than this one otherwise he'll be down the job centre plus pretty shortly!

TF down the job centre ? He doesn't have a job to be fired from, he owns many businesses. Philip Beard should be down the job centre pretty sharpish though as he makes Paladini look competent.
FA Cup Game on 20:38 - Jan 1 with 1656 viewsTearsOfaClown

FA Cup Game on 18:30 - Jan 1 by Toast_R

I think we should try and beat West Brom with what we've got and not throw another FA Cup match away for the sake of some youth players who let's face it... are never going to be in the current managers or Chairmans plans.

We need a F*cking win from somewhere. If Redknapp is any kind of decent manager he should be able to have learnt something about how to play West Brom last week.

If the players have any kind of guts in them and were so incensed about the referee's decisions, the c*nts should be baying for f*cking blood in this match.

"for the sake of some youth players"

Of course, all the best players are over the hill and on our pay roll.

My God - if you have no faith in youth you have no future.

So you reckon our overpaid dollies are worth a chance at a cup run - dream on.
FA Cup Game on 21:40 - Jan 1 with 1606 viewsShotKneesHoop

FA Cup Game on 20:38 - Jan 1 by TearsOfaClown

"for the sake of some youth players"

Of course, all the best players are over the hill and on our pay roll.

My God - if you have no faith in youth you have no future.

So you reckon our overpaid dollies are worth a chance at a cup run - dream on.

Tears Alter Ego here:

What foooking youth team? We don't even have Academy status.

If we dug up Mick Leach and put him up front with Mackie, we'd have more movement since 1976.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024