Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This Viagogo Nonsense 19:28 - Jan 2 with 1471 viewsbillericaydicky

Just to take our minds off this evening's tonking...there's been lots of talk on here of late in respect of some Liverpool fans openly wearing replica shirts and celebrating in home only areas on Sunday, presumably they got their tickets from Viagogo or one of the plethora of touts that now line South Africa Rd before games.

Now I know little of how Viagogo works other than it appears that Rangers fans can sell their tickets to the site and then they can be purchased by other QPR fans. If this is the case then it is clearly not working and the purchasers of these tickets can readily be indentified and ejected from the ground if that's what the club wants to do.

However, this needs to be clamped down on as it is only going to get worse as more Rangers fans get fed up with losing every week and want to sell their tickets to whoever wants to buy them. And those who want to buy them include Spurs, Man Utd and Arsenal fans to name a few, in the coming weeks and months. This will no doubt result in one or more of said fans getting a clump and it all kicking off.

So what is the deal with viagogo and what is the clubs stance on this?

I think we need to make our feelings known to the club before it gets out of hand. Thoughts?
This Viagogo Nonsense on 20:48 - Jan 2 with 1408 viewssmegma

On the clubs website they state there is a zero tolerance of ticket touts.

So if I sell you my ST for one game in the pub, I'm in breach of the terms & conditions. But IF I sell it on Viagogos website its ok. Viagogo get commission as do QPR.

Its a scandal but a legal one according to the club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024