Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Samba 00:22 - Jan 7 with 2565 viewsqprdan

I was just talking about him today with friend and saying I wouldnt be suprised if he came back to England and then this..

Samba Christopher‏@cs4christsamba1

hi people hope you had a good xmas and new year,its been a while since i tweeted but i will be back on soon,with updated account so look out

He hasnt tweeted in the last year,

Probabaly nothing but here's hoping!
Chris Samba on 00:36 - Jan 7 with 2518 viewsRBlock

Your right, it has been about a month since we have had a Samba thread so why not?
Chris Samba on 10:20 - Jan 7 with 2180 viewsadhoc_qpr

Samba's a great defender, but he's earning a fortune in Russia (£100K+ a week) and although he nearly joined last January things have changed for us and him.

I doubt he's looking to jump into a relegation fight and take a pay cut to do so - rascist fans or no...
Chris Samba on 10:25 - Jan 7 with 2157 viewsqprdan

Chris Samba on 10:20 - Jan 7 by adhoc_qpr

Samba's a great defender, but he's earning a fortune in Russia (£100K+ a week) and although he nearly joined last January things have changed for us and him.

I doubt he's looking to jump into a relegation fight and take a pay cut to do so - rascist fans or no...

I hope you are wrong about the latter, he would be a great replacement fro Nelsen if he left, but as Clive reminds us regularly, "why would he come here?"
Chris Samba on 11:02 - Jan 7 with 2081 viewsTonto

thats one serious jump from re-opening a twitter account to him joining us!

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024