Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mbia 16:04 - Feb 2 with 3726 viewsTHEBUSH

Only real disappointment for me today, the last couple of games, he's not been his normal self.
He's not the best player we have with technical ability, but normally he makes it up with other attributes !!
Anyway, not his normal self, not sure why ?
Mbia on 16:07 - Feb 2 with 3712 viewsNov77

Actually thought Derry was a lot worse today, jumped under the ball a lot and missed headers, didnt win many tackles. Offers nothing on distribution side also.

We're definitely short of a quality central midfielder who can boss the game.

First ten minutes Jenas was on he looked very composed in there.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Mbia on 16:07 - Feb 2 with 3710 viewsPommyhoop

He was poor today ..Didnt seem up for it at all.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Mbia on 17:29 - Feb 2 with 3652 viewsted_hendrix

I was under the impression that Mbia was asking the ref to send him off after he was booked, the way he was berating the ref was a joke.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Mbia on 17:34 - Feb 2 with 3628 viewswestolian

I thought Derry kept us ticking over really well in the first half - be honest, nobody can expect him to last 90 mins and he tailed off in the 2nd half

Mbia was below par

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Mbia on 17:40 - Feb 2 with 3603 viewsRanger78

The biggest disapointment was the starting 11. Lets be honest, any Premiership team starting with Jamie Mackie up front is gonna struggle to score.

It blows my mind that we have spent so much money and still can't get a balanced squad with proper options
Mbia on 17:48 - Feb 2 with 3574 viewsHollowayRanger

agreed

lose any of ceaser samba taarabt remy zamorra and cupboards bare as theres no cover

green benny granero mackie bothroyd

mackie gives it everything and at chamionship level it works and he's special but at prem level he wont make many chances but its that will and heart of his that won that pen

so woefully wasted by taarabt

as for mbia once he was booked he had to come off as norwich were sniffing blood

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Mbia on 17:53 - Feb 2 with 3546 viewsGloucs_R

Jenas looked pretty good when he came on though

Poll: Are we staying up?

Mbia on 10:50 - Feb 3 with 3449 viewsgazza1

I think Mbia is a 'nut case'....just cannot work him out at all. Very inconsistent in whatever he does.
Login to get fewer ads

Mbia on 10:54 - Feb 3 with 3442 viewsqprmeath

Derry and Mbia too negative a pairing. I reckon Jenas will play most of the games from now on.
Mbia on 10:56 - Feb 3 with 3433 viewsTHEBUSH

Mbia on 17:40 - Feb 2 by Ranger78

The biggest disapointment was the starting 11. Lets be honest, any Premiership team starting with Jamie Mackie up front is gonna struggle to score.

It blows my mind that we have spent so much money and still can't get a balanced squad with proper options

Why pick on Mackie, though his efforts the goalkeeper fouled him, not his fault we lost 2 points, blame Adel if anyone !!
Mbia on 10:57 - Feb 3 with 3428 viewsN12Hoop

Mbia on 10:54 - Feb 3 by qprmeath

Derry and Mbia too negative a pairing. I reckon Jenas will play most of the games from now on.

Agreed. At least with Diakite he could make forward runs. With Derry and M'Bia we have plenty of defensive cover and look hard to score against, but the flip side is no bite going forward.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Mbia on 11:05 - Feb 3 with 3410 viewsN12Hoop

Mbia on 10:54 - Feb 3 by qprmeath

Agreed. At least with Diakite he could make forward runs. With Derry and M'Bia we have plenty of defensive cover and look hard to score against, but the flip side is no bite going forward.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Mbia on 14:06 - Feb 3 with 3348 viewsHayesender

Mbia on 17:29 - Feb 2 by ted_hendrix

I was under the impression that Mbia was asking the ref to send him off after he was booked, the way he was berating the ref was a joke.

I was screaming at Clint Hill to do his job as captain and get Mbia to shut the feck up.

Really thought he was gonna talk himself into a red

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Mbia on 14:20 - Feb 3 with 3325 viewsTheBlob

I'm sorry but I think he's a f*cking liability.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Mbia on 21:03 - Feb 3 with 3204 views0hwestlondon

Looks like it's mbia's turn to get slagged off, the original post say's he wasn't his normal self, for me that answers the question, he can't play well every game, if anyone on here has played football at any level you know full well you don't play the same every match, if we played the same all the time the game would be robotic, its as simple as form, you are either in form or your'e not.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024