Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IF, we get relegated ? (n/t) 16:54 - Feb 6 with 2908 viewsTHEBUSH

The key to instant promotion, is keeping hold of Adel.

We should do all we can to get him to stay and I'm sure we will ?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
IF, we get relegated ? (n/t) on 17:43 - Feb 6 with 2872 viewsblacky200

If he carries on like he has been the last few games I think we will struggle to keep him even if we stay up.
IF, we get relegated ? (n/t) on 17:57 - Feb 6 with 2854 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I think if we go down it will be players like Cesar, Taarabt and Remy which we will be trying to sell on for the money. Right now i would only sell each one for £6 million or above

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

IF, we get relegated ? (n/t) on 18:08 - Feb 6 with 2839 viewsblacky200

Remember that Taarabt has a 40% sell on clause going to Spurs when he is sold. £15 million at least for him
IF, we get relegated ? (n/t) on 18:09 - Feb 6 with 2838 viewsTHEBUSH

IF, we get relegated ? (n/t) on 17:57 - Feb 6 by RANGERS4EVER

I think if we go down it will be players like Cesar, Taarabt and Remy which we will be trying to sell on for the money. Right now i would only sell each one for £6 million or above

Personally I think Adel will stay, for one more year, whatever happens.

In fact, I think he's more likely to stay, if we do go down.

I'm just basing this on a feeling I have, about the man.
IF, we get relegated ? (n/t) on 18:10 - Feb 6 with 2832 viewsNov77

IF, we get relegated ? (n/t) on 18:09 - Feb 6 by THEBUSH

Personally I think Adel will stay, for one more year, whatever happens.

In fact, I think he's more likely to stay, if we do go down.

I'm just basing this on a feeling I have, about the man.

If adel stays with us much longer he will have wasted his career. Would be a tragic waste if he doesn't do better than us.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

IF, we get relegated ? (n/t) on 18:17 - Feb 6 with 2825 viewsGloucs_R

He could get into any top 10 Spanish side (ex Barca and Madrid)....whether they could afford him is a different question

Poll: Are we staying up?

IF, we get relegated ? (n/t) on 18:20 - Feb 6 with 2819 viewsTHEBUSH

IF, we get relegated ? (n/t) on 18:10 - Feb 6 by Nov77

If adel stays with us much longer he will have wasted his career. Would be a tragic waste if he doesn't do better than us.

He's only 23, how is that wasted ?
IF, we get relegated ? (n/t) on 18:20 - Feb 6 with 2816 viewsShotKneesHoop

He deserves to play at the highest standard now.

He has been one of the few players worth the entrance fee this year.

Good luck Adel and thanks for all the fish.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Login to get fewer ads

IF, we get relegated ? (n/t) on 18:22 - Feb 6 with 2814 viewskropotkin41

IF, we get relegated ? (n/t) on 18:10 - Feb 6 by Nov77

I appreciate that this is the current norm, but I don't follow the logic. He'll be extraordinarily rich by playing for the Rs, what will he miss out on? The chance of silverware...........as one the characters says in a film my littlest boy is keen on, they're only empty cups.

I hope he stays because we love him and he loves us. I wouldn't bet on it happening, but I can dream.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

IF, we get relegated ? (n/t) on 18:29 - Feb 6 with 2796 viewsShotKneesHoop

He must be getting pissed off by the way players don't run off the ball, make proper runs.

Hate to say it, but if he went to Arse, he'd be god like there, because none of them can run with the ball or want to shoot, they all play tippy tappy let's pass it into the net stuff.

Worth £25 million based on the shyte like Torres and Carrolll that get sold for prices like that these days.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

IF, we get relegated ? (n/t) on 18:30 - Feb 6 with 2792 viewsTacticalR

Wow, instant promotion. I sounds like Pot Noodle...just add water and away you go.

Air hostess clique

IF, we get relegated ? (n/t) on 18:31 - Feb 6 with 2788 viewsRamseyR

He has shown loyalty previously when it would of been better for him personally to havemoved to a more stable/bigger club.

Now he should do what's right for him..and if he decides to move on, he does so with my blessing & thanks.

You can't stifle a talent like that in a club like ours for ever
IF, we get relegated ? (n/t) on 18:32 - Feb 6 with 2786 viewsbosh67

It would be nice for Adel to stay either way. As others say, I think it may be hard to keep him after this season, whichever way it goes.

However, as we know with players like Adel, if they do move on the 'bigger and better' things it doesn't always mean that their careers get bigger and better. Adel is a big name now at QPR and being 'a player' at a Man City, AC Milan, Madrid etc may not give him weekly football. If he ends up being a squad player in a huge team he could vanish, however good he has been here.

I feel that if we do stay up we need to make him an even bigger and improved offer to stay. If we go down I think the only way he would stay would be if he was made captain again and there was a promise to spend big around him.

He's becoming a very big part of us though and he's maturing quickly on and off the park. He could stay and become a proper legend here. You don't have to play for the very top teams to be the best at what you do.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

IF, we get relegated ? (n/t) on 18:42 - Feb 6 with 2770 viewsJamie

Bumper new contract last summer. Doubt we could afford to hold onto him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024