Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hernandez 19:23 - Feb 24 with 3364 viewshighlandbill

What the hell was he doing on his knees in the centre spot? The ref should have booked him. Does he think a football field is a church. I wish players would keep their supernatural beliefs for private occasions rather than subject us all to the incredible reality that some people believe total shit.

At my age I should not be doing this!

Hernandez on 19:26 - Feb 24 with 3332 viewsTheBlob

We were saying that as well.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Hernandez on 19:27 - Feb 24 with 3319 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Bit harsh

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Hernandez on 19:28 - Feb 24 with 3312 viewsToast_R

Adel does his thing too
Hernandez on 19:36 - Feb 24 with 3284 viewsessextaxiboy

Ego . Religion is a private thing between you and your God .

It could be done in private in the dressing room bogs , but of course no one would see .

Hernandez on 19:37 - Feb 24 with 3279 viewsHollowayRanger

Said to a few dont know why he's praying its us that need to be praying!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Hernandez on 19:42 - Feb 24 with 3260 viewsTheBlob

Why not show up with full bishop's regalia.

Or sacrifice a sheep then?

Hernandez on 19:49 - Feb 24 with 3226 viewsdanehoop

Hernandez on 19:42 - Feb 24 by TheBlob

Why not show up with full bishop's regalia.

Or sacrifice a sheep then?

At the same time? Sounds like a interesting concept. A religion that could have a wider appeal than Scientology and be based upon more probable foundation.

Never knowingly understood

Hernandez on 19:56 - Feb 24 with 3211 viewsTheBlob

Hernandez on 19:49 - Feb 24 by danehoop

At the same time? Sounds like a interesting concept. A religion that could have a wider appeal than Scientology and be based upon more probable foundation.

Saves on space as well
The earning potential is enormous.

Login to get fewer ads

Hernandez on 20:00 - Feb 24 with 3193 viewsCHUBBS

Player sacrificial ceremonies would have most walking out smiling regardless of the predictable result.
Hernandez on 20:04 - Feb 24 with 3184 viewsTheBlob

Plenty of sacrificial horse in the them burgers outside LR.

Hernandez on 20:10 - Feb 24 with 3167 viewsAntti_Heinola

Seriously, who cares? how does it affect you Bill? How? People need to chill a bit.

Worth also adding that our own cult hero and one of my and I'm sure everyone's all-time favourites, Gareth Ainsworth, used to sit down before a game and cross his legs and do some meditation. Now, I don't think this was religious (although who knows, maybe he's a Buddhist) but it's not that different. And I thought him doing that just made him an interesting character. Good on Hernandez. He loves his God. It may be a fictional God, but if he chooses to kneel and pray before a game who are we to stop him? Or, indeed, mock him?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Bare bones.

Hernandez on 20:20 - Feb 24 with 3137 viewsTacticalR

Air hostess clique

Hernandez on 20:24 - Feb 24 with 3130 viewsTacticalR

Air hostess clique

Hernandez on 20:31 - Feb 24 with 3110 viewsted_hendrix

I said a prayer just before kick off, said a few more during the first half and a couple during the second half.
I gave up at about 80 minutes

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Hernandez on 20:35 - Feb 24 with 3101 viewsNorthernr

And then it's all out later for coke and prostitutes. Presumably no prayers necessary before that.
Hernandez on 21:13 - Feb 24 with 3038 viewskomradkirk

keep it out of sport,the religion that is.
Hernandez on 21:14 - Feb 24 with 3038 viewsessextaxiboy

Hernandez on 20:10 - Feb 24 by Antti_Heinola

Seriously, who cares? how does it affect you Bill? How? People need to chill a bit.

Worth also adding that our own cult hero and one of my and I'm sure everyone's all-time favourites, Gareth Ainsworth, used to sit down before a game and cross his legs and do some meditation. Now, I don't think this was religious (although who knows, maybe he's a Buddhist) but it's not that different. And I thought him doing that just made him an interesting character. Good on Hernandez. He loves his God. It may be a fictional God, but if he chooses to kneel and pray before a game who are we to stop him? Or, indeed, mock him?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Its not what he does but where and when he does it .
Hernandez on 21:56 - Feb 24 with 2998 viewskysersosaqpr

Hernandez on 20:31 - Feb 24 by ted_hendrix

I said a prayer just before kick off, said a few more during the first half and a couple during the second half.
I gave up at about 80 minutes

"Just glad God made me an atheist"

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Hernandez on 22:27 - Feb 24 with 2963 viewsTrellick

did it do him any good?
Hernandez on 22:33 - Feb 24 with 2946 viewsbosh67

Yes, what Hernandez did was out of order. He should be sent to us for the rest of the season as a punishment.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Hernandez on 22:44 - Feb 24 with 2925 viewsr66

Whilst we are talking about God, please God, preserve me from the most hackneyed phrase in football punditry........"lack of quality in the final third"..... I defy any of those plonkers who sit alongside the commentators and/or in the studio to avoid uttering those words at least once in the 90 minutes!!!!!!
Hernandez on 00:18 - Feb 25 with 2878 viewsTacticalR

I blame the Romans. If they had been more rigourous with their crucifixion policy we wouldn't have these all these Christians dancing around our centre circle.

Air hostess clique

Hernandez on 00:35 - Feb 25 with 2863 viewsEalingRanger

Believing in God and supporting QPR are diametrically opposed. It's like saying you are a Nazi-Communist or something, its nonsense. 2 wins in 28 games = atheism.
Hernandez on 00:49 - Feb 25 with 2855 viewsTheBlob

Each for himself, and God for us all, as the elephant said when he danced among the chickens.

Hernandez on 02:25 - Feb 25 with 2832 viewsTacticalR

Hernandez on 00:35 - Feb 25 by EalingRanger

Believing in God and supporting QPR are diametrically opposed. It's like saying you are a Nazi-Communist or something, its nonsense. 2 wins in 28 games = atheism.

The "Epicurean paradox":

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?

Epicurus (341-270 BCE)

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024