Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shocking if true 23:40 - Mar 1 with 23737 viewsloftboy

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/qpr-players-lift-lid-five-1738275

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Shocking if true on 23:43 - Mar 1 with 5181 viewsHayesender

You beat me to it.

Just about to turn in and get a decent nights sleep before heading off to support these clowns, and then read this.

IF TRUE, we need to make our feelings known

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Shocking if true on 23:50 - Mar 1 with 5148 viewskropotkin41

F*cking hell. Well that's the f*cking end isn't it?

I want to say cheerio then lads, seeya in August........... but I am so f*cking sad myself that no doubt I'll come sneaking back to watch more of the b*astarding QPR-train wreck.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Shocking if true on 23:54 - Mar 1 with 5127 viewsloftboy

Shocking if true on 23:50 - Mar 1 by kropotkin41

I want to say cheerio then lads, seeya in August........... but I am so f*cking sad myself that no doubt I'll come sneaking back to watch more of the b*astarding QPR-train wreck.

Sack the farking lot of them and start afresh in the summer.

Shocking if true on 23:55 - Mar 1 with 5124 viewsHayesender

Shocking if true on 23:50 - Mar 1 by kropotkin41

My blood is boiling from reading that.

We should all be given f@#@ing full refunds

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Shocking if true on 23:56 - Mar 1 with 5113 viewskingsburyR

I'm going tomorrow to have a day out with my mates, I'm afraid the footsie is just an excuse these days.

Get a result and that's a bonus.

Having the Craig with me mates and a small army of R's is the real reason we go.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Shocking if true on 23:58 - Mar 1 with 5104 viewsDaiHo0p

lol etc

..but why was HR's wife there to begin with?
Shocking if true on 23:59 - Mar 1 with 5093 viewsWindsorHoopMan

Shocking if true on 23:56 - Mar 1 by kingsburyR

I'm going tomorrow to have a day out with my mates, I'm afraid the footsie is just an excuse these days.

Get a result and that's a bonus.

Having the Craig with me mates and a small army of R's is the real reason we go.

Here we go again, hold tight riders. Why oh why can't we just be normal.
Shocking if true on 23:59 - Mar 1 with 5092 viewsloftboy

Someone on reports site mentioned this the other day, they also said that on last years trip to the algarve the same thing happened.

Login to get fewer ads

Shocking if true on 00:00 - Mar 2 with 5087 viewsloftboy

The worrying line was the " some of the players think we are already doomed and can't wait to leave"

Shocking if true on 00:05 - Mar 2 with 5067 viewsted_hendrix

I wonder if this is true?

I see that 'our Arry' was first at training every morning-well that's good of him, I mean a whole hour and a half of training and then what?

I put a thread up a while ago about being fcked off with the whole goddam thing, and how I couldn't be arsed about spending my hard earned on a foolham ticket but I relented and bought me foolham ticket before the manure kick off.

I'll be zooming down the A34 later today towards Southampton like the stupid bloody pratt I am.

If this report is true then I fcking give up

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Shocking if true on 00:10 - Mar 2 with 5043 viewsTacticalR

Torben never mentioned it in his report, and he was in the same hotel:

My week in Dubai with the QPR team
http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/showthread.php?157669-My-week-in-Dubai-

Air hostess clique

Shocking if true on 00:11 - Mar 2 with 5034 viewsRANGERS4EVER

If true then I f*cking despise our club now

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Shocking if true on 00:20 - Mar 2 with 4998 viewsMrSheen

Great ads about the bottom...holiday in Dubai...Dealing with Fraud.
Shocking if true on 00:21 - Mar 2 with 4996 viewsloftboy

Shocking if true on 00:10 - Mar 2 by TacticalR

Torben never mentioned it in his report, and he was in the same hotel:

My week in Dubai with the QPR team
http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/showthread.php?157669-My-week-in-Dubai-

Even he mentions the factions, we all spend a lot of money supporting this rabble. IT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE if true

Shocking if true on 00:27 - Mar 2 with 4969 viewsTacticalR

Shocking if true on 00:21 - Mar 2 by loftboy

Even he mentions the factions, we all spend a lot of money supporting this rabble. IT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE if true

Agreed the factions thing is not good, and seems to confim what everyone suspected.

However, he doesn't mention any wild parties.

Air hostess clique

Shocking if true on 00:28 - Mar 2 with 4963 viewsWindsorHoopMan

Shocking if true on 23:43 - Mar 1 by Hayesender

You beat me to it.

Just about to turn in and get a decent nights sleep before heading off to support these clowns, and then read this.

IF TRUE, we need to make our feelings known

Sums it all up really. I've got no affinity to probably 80% of the players this season, there's no love and no passion from the players and it is reflected in the crown. I don't know of one long term ranger who's enjoying themselves this season, everyone is just going through the motions, turning up week in week out just because that's what they have always done. My mates girlfriend said to me tonight when I told her I'm driving 100 miles to Southampton on my own ,parking in the middle of know where watching us probably lose then come all the way home on my own "why the hell do you do that, I don't understand" to that I replied "because I've done it for the last 27 years and that is what I do"
Shocking if true on 00:29 - Mar 2 with 4959 viewsfinney

Rangers Belongs to the fans always has nothing changes that but i am gutted to read that
Shocking if true on 00:38 - Mar 2 with 4934 viewsadhoc_qpr

Aside from the drinking and divisions - why the hell do they only train for 90 mins a day!?

I understand you can only do so much physical training, but what about tactics sessions, video analysis, opposition strengths and weaknesses etc etc

So not only do they get paid a fortune they do 90 mins work and then get left to go on the beers?

Disgrace.
Shocking if true on 00:43 - Mar 2 with 4915 viewsactonman

Come on lads, did you really think the team go home at night crying into their pillows and can't sleep at night because of the sh!t we're in !
Don't take it personally because if they played for city or united they wouldn't give 2 fcuks either as long as they get their money at the end of the week !

No different to any other workforce really except for the fcuking scandalous amount of money they get paid

Lets just wait until Barnsley officially let us know we're down before we turn on them !
Shocking if true on 00:46 - Mar 2 with 4899 viewsLowerloftLad

Iv givin up caring the man u game was a joke you can see they dont give to hoots

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Shocking if true on 00:47 - Mar 2 with 4900 viewsadhoc_qpr

Shocking if true on 00:43 - Mar 2 by actonman

Come on lads, did you really think the team go home at night crying into their pillows and can't sleep at night because of the sh!t we're in !
Don't take it personally because if they played for city or united they wouldn't give 2 fcuks either as long as they get their money at the end of the week !

No different to any other workforce really except for the fcuking scandalous amount of money they get paid

Lets just wait until Barnsley officially let us know we're down before we turn on them !

Any other job you have to worry about performance to not get canned and earn your bonus - as Bosingwa shows footballers will get paid regardless.
Shocking if true on 00:47 - Mar 2 with 4897 viewsfLaMeBoY

Shocking if true on 00:38 - Mar 2 by adhoc_qpr

Aside from the drinking and divisions - why the hell do they only train for 90 mins a day!?

I understand you can only do so much physical training, but what about tactics sessions, video analysis, opposition strengths and weaknesses etc etc

So not only do they get paid a fortune they do 90 mins work and then get left to go on the beers?

Disgrace.

I know first hand how Harlequins Rugby team train. They are in at 8am latest. Morning training, lunch, afternoon training, then video analysis, team meetings, Psychologist massages etc and done at 4pm. Makes our mob looking totally shambolic.
Shocking if true on 00:47 - Mar 2 with 4897 viewsJigsore

No prizes for guessing who those players who talked to the mirror were. Good on them, better it gets out

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Shocking if true on 00:54 - Mar 2 with 4876 viewsadhoc_qpr

Shocking if true on 00:47 - Mar 2 by fLaMeBoY

I know first hand how Harlequins Rugby team train. They are in at 8am latest. Morning training, lunch, afternoon training, then video analysis, team meetings, Psychologist massages etc and done at 4pm. Makes our mob looking totally shambolic.

Exactly and I'd bet Swansea didn't develop their style of play and understanding through a 90 minute kick about...
Shocking if true on 01:00 - Mar 2 with 4864 viewsEalingRanger

I'm not getting a season ticket next year, this is a f*cking disgrace
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024