Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A new Pope.Who cares? 18:43 - Mar 13 with 10577 viewshighlandbill

Its white smoke folks so the guys in red frocks have picked their new boss. (I wish we could all do that). Will he be black? Will he be young? (By young I mean under 60). Will he be an ex Nazi or child mollester? Will anyone other than Mrs Doyle give an f***? Either way its time this nonsence was relegated to a tiny paragraph on page 10. The result of the next QPR match is hugely more important than this dross.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

At my age I should not be doing this!

A new Pope.Who cares? on 18:59 - Mar 13 with 6664 viewskropotkin41

I'm hoping they've gone for an atheist!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

A new Pope.Who cares? on 19:07 - Mar 13 with 6651 viewsthemodfather

A new Pope.Who cares? on 18:59 - Mar 13 by kropotkin41

I'm hoping they've gone for an atheist!

maybe the smoke is from a big spliff and the whole thing is a false alarm??
A new Pope.Who cares? on 19:11 - Mar 13 with 6642 viewskropotkin41

A new Pope.Who cares? on 19:07 - Mar 13 by themodfather

That must be it............... a Rastafarian Pope!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

A new Pope.Who cares? on 19:13 - Mar 13 with 6640 viewsRBlock

A new Pope.Who cares? on 19:07 - Mar 13 by themodfather

Prefer a.stoner.to a peado or a Nazi anyday! It will have absolutely no bearing on my life whatsoever but a you black weed smoking atheist Pope sounds interesting.
A new Pope.Who cares? on 19:18 - Mar 13 with 6628 viewsMonahoop

It's an Argy. Elected by the hand of God!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

A new Pope.Who cares? on 19:19 - Mar 13 with 6624 viewsJigsore

Not Danny Shittu then?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

A new Pope.Who cares? on 19:19 - Mar 13 with 6620 viewstoreqpr

Tony Pope
A new Pope.Who cares? on 19:21 - Mar 13 with 6616 viewssmegma

A new Pope.Who cares? on 19:18 - Mar 13 by Monahoop

It's an Argy. Elected by the hand of God!

Login to get fewer ads

A new Pope.Who cares? on 19:21 - Mar 13 with 6616 viewssoupandhoop

who cares? it seems that you do or you woudnt post
A new Pope.Who cares? on 19:26 - Mar 13 with 6599 viewsRBlock

A new Pope.Who cares? on 19:29 - Mar 13 with 6589 viewsdanehoop

Great. 76 years old Argie who views have been described as medieval and like the inquisition. Sounds like a perfect fit to bravely lead the Catholic Glee Club into the brave new world.

Never knowingly understood

A new Pope.Who cares? on 19:34 - Mar 13 with 6572 viewsMonahoop

A new Pope.Who cares? on 19:29 - Mar 13 by danehoop

Great. 76 years old Argie who views have been described as medieval and like the inquisition. Sounds like a perfect fit to bravely lead the Catholic Glee Club into the brave new world.

Pope Fray Bentos.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

A new Pope.Who cares? on 19:43 - Mar 13 with 6551 viewsHayesender

They may have the new pope, but the Falklands are ours

Poll: Shamima Beghum

A new Pope.Who cares? on 19:44 - Mar 13 with 6544 viewsQPRDave

He better not start on about the Falklands or ....why you...
A new Pope.Who cares? on 19:45 - Mar 13 with 6534 viewsShotKneesHoop

Hands off the Falklands and Shepherd's Bush, mush.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

A new Pope.Who cares? on 19:47 - Mar 13 with 6525 viewskomradkirk

took the easy option and didnt chose an ethnic lesbian.
another bet down the drain
A new Pope.Who cares? on 19:53 - Mar 13 with 6508 viewsLandofoz89

The famous Tottenham Hotspur went to Rome to see the pope and this is what he said 'F*uk off', who's that team they call the Rangers, who's that team they all adore, well they play in Blue & White and they're Fuc*ing dynamite and Ashley Cole's mother is a whore

Meet me by the railway track

A new Pope.Who cares? on 20:25 - Mar 13 with 6446 viewsHollowayRanger

Argentina to declare HOLY war to regain the falklands!

still this new one wont be around for too long and he's old school which suits me fine

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

A new Pope.Who cares? on 20:51 - Mar 13 with 6403 viewswaveydave

strong ignorance op. Yes...we should all just not give a phuck about who will be the next man to have total power over the biggest organisation in the world

if you don't think that the catholic church has any influence over your life wether you are religious or not - you must be an idiot

please take time to comprehend things before you post ignorant stuff such as the pope is an ex-nazi. Yes he factually was but so was every other kid in Germany part of the hitler youth his age in Poland.

in your mind - being part of an occupied country by the horrible Nazi's whereby you are forced as a child (against your will as he was a devote catholic, with a strong understanding of the preachings of the church unlike the Nazi catholics) to be part of a organisation = makes you an ez-nazi

strong everything. I'm not even mad or religious but it seriously iritates me when people write ridiculous things like this
A new Pope.Who cares? on 21:15 - Mar 13 with 6380 viewsShotKneesHoop

A new Pope.Who cares? on 20:51 - Mar 13 by waveydave

strong ignorance op. Yes...we should all just not give a phuck about who will be the next man to have total power over the biggest organisation in the world

if you don't think that the catholic church has any influence over your life wether you are religious or not - you must be an idiot

please take time to comprehend things before you post ignorant stuff such as the pope is an ex-nazi. Yes he factually was but so was every other kid in Germany part of the hitler youth his age in Poland.

in your mind - being part of an occupied country by the horrible Nazi's whereby you are forced as a child (against your will as he was a devote catholic, with a strong understanding of the preachings of the church unlike the Nazi catholics) to be part of a organisation = makes you an ez-nazi

strong everything. I'm not even mad or religious but it seriously iritates me when people write ridiculous things like this

As Highland Bill said in the first post:

"Either way it's time this nonsence was relegated to a tiny paragraph on page 10. The result of the next QPR match is hugely more important than this dross. "

As long as the Falklands are British, as long as Popes shit in the woods and fiddle with kiddies, this will always be the case.

Like all religions, Popeishness is a total con to make the working classes subservient to the Feudal Lords. I can't believe the coverage this is getting on the TV at the moment. Fooking Chris Patten is pulling some strings in the Abbey.

It's like the "X Factor", or "The Vatican's got Talent", or "Come Fiddling Kiddies", or "Masterpope" or "I'm secular and an R's fan, get me out of here"

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

A new Pope.Who cares? on 21:57 - Mar 13 with 6327 viewshighlandbill

A new Pope.Who cares? on 21:15 - Mar 13 by ShotKneesHoop

As Highland Bill said in the first post:

"Either way it's time this nonsence was relegated to a tiny paragraph on page 10. The result of the next QPR match is hugely more important than this dross. "

As long as the Falklands are British, as long as Popes shit in the woods and fiddle with kiddies, this will always be the case.

Like all religions, Popeishness is a total con to make the working classes subservient to the Feudal Lords. I can't believe the coverage this is getting on the TV at the moment. Fooking Chris Patten is pulling some strings in the Abbey.

It's like the "X Factor", or "The Vatican's got Talent", or "Come Fiddling Kiddies", or "Masterpope" or "I'm secular and an R's fan, get me out of here"

Aye! very true. The reality is that the Rc's, like all religions are rapidly losing any influence in Europe. Even Ireland has to import priests from abroad these days. The largest concentration of Catholics today is (sadly) in South America with about half the worlds believers. As a consequence it must be seen as a good move to let them have a Pope. A bit like us having Park to give a feel good factor to Far Eastern fans. Its just part of the shit systems and leadership we suffer (put up with). Another example is how tobacco companies have lost massive sales across the West and are now busy marketing their death sticks to the Chinese. Maybe he will lead an invasion of the Falklands and give Cameron an opportunity to win popularity in the Thatcher style. Prepare to man the boats and hang out the bunting all you jingoists!

At my age I should not be doing this!

A new Pope.Who cares? on 22:23 - Mar 13 with 6282 viewsShotKneesHoop

What's good is that, nowadays - you have to make our own mind up, instead of being told what to believe by a bunch of kiddy fiddlers and lords of the manor.

What's bad is that, when you make your own mind up..... about the R's, religion, politics, or which brand of horse meat to buy.... you are fooooooooooked.

Still, it's good to know that,after all these centuries, .... it's a game of chance.

As we shall find out on Saturday at Villa Park.

A new Pope.Who cares? on 22:34 - Mar 13 with 6265 viewsTheBlob

His first edict will be to order all the condoms off supermarket cucumbers.

ATAF

Poll: So how was the season for you?

A new Pope.Who cares? on 22:37 - Mar 13 with 6264 viewsA40Bosh

A new Pope.Who cares? on 20:51 - Mar 13 by waveydave

Dave, save your breath mate, you are wasting your time on here with a lot of people who appear to feel that their own non belief in God or a Deity means that they also do not have to show any restraint nor respect to those who perhaps do have beliefs. The only time the Church gets a mention on here is when someone decides to jump on a story about a sexual abuse scandl by a priest and decides to paint all members both lay and clerical as kiddie fiddlers lead by an ex nazi.

No mention about all the good work that thousands within the church do in helping fight poverty around the world, who provide support to the bereaved and no intelligent thought to separate the institutional church fom the working church in many communities.

It's like saying all BBC presenters and northerners are dirty pedophiles cos of Mr Now Then Now Then.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

A new Pope.Who cares? on 22:39 - Mar 13 with 6255 viewskomradkirk

INNNNNNN ONE

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024