Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where did my post go? 17:20 - Apr 4 with 2570 viewsGloucs_R

The one with a link to Sky / Saudi and Sharia law?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Where did my post go? on 17:22 - Apr 4 with 1214 viewsTheBlob

Ayatollah Whittingham at it again?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Where did my post go? on 17:27 - Apr 4 with 1185 viewsTheBlob

Bit of a controversial subject mate.
Given twitchiness and militancy of certain religious groups.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Where did my post go? on 17:29 - Apr 4 with 1177 viewsNorthernr

1 - You know where it went, I deleted it. Love the "where on earth has my post gone, what on earth has happened to my post" stuff when you all know we have one moderator, it's me, and I've deleted it. For future reference if you post something and it disappears - I've deleted it.

2 - The post you linked to is already being discussed on another thread.

3 - We need another right wing political thread on here at the moment like I need a hole in the head, which frankly I'd much rather have than wade through yet another one of them deciding what should stay and what shouldn't.

4 - Yes it's awful. The country is fcked. Apart from about a dozen people on here the rest of the country is either a Mussie intent on killing us all, a rich executive earning £100m a month, a crap QPR footballer or a benefit scrounger killing his kids and stealing our money. We know. Now if I could direct you all in the direction of the Daily Mail comments section for further discussion of 'to hell in a handcart' themes that would be just absolutely fcking splendid.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Where did my post go? on 17:32 - Apr 4 with 1153 viewsTHEBUSH

I'm in total agreement, any forms of religion, should be banned from this board.
Where did my post go? on 17:32 - Apr 4 with 1154 viewsClive_Anderson

Where did my post go? on 17:29 - Apr 4 by Northernr

1 - You know where it went, I deleted it. Love the "where on earth has my post gone, what on earth has happened to my post" stuff when you all know we have one moderator, it's me, and I've deleted it. For future reference if you post something and it disappears - I've deleted it.

3 - We need another right wing political thread on here at the moment like I need a hole in the head, which frankly I'd much rather have than wade through yet another one of them deciding what should stay and what shouldn't.

4 - Yes it's awful. The country is fcked. Apart from about a dozen people on here the rest of the country is either a Mussie intent on killing us all, a rich executive earning £100m a month, a crap QPR footballer or a benefit scrounger killing his kids and stealing our money. We know. Now if I could direct you all in the direction of the Daily Mail comments section for further discussion of 'to hell in a handcart' themes that would be just absolutely fcking splendid.

You love it
Where did my post go? on 17:34 - Apr 4 with 1142 viewsNorthernr

Where did my post go? on 17:32 - Apr 4 by Clive_Anderson

You love it

I really, really, really, really don't. Trust me.
Where did my post go? on 17:36 - Apr 4 with 1117 viewswood_hoop

Where did my post go? on 17:34 - Apr 4 by Northernr

fair enough Clive,I believe you and as moderator I respect your decision.
Where did my post go? on 17:42 - Apr 4 with 1092 viewsShotKneesHoop

Where did my post go? on 17:29 - Apr 4 by Northernr

Clive, it's times like these when hopefully you can come to appreciate posters such as Tears Of A Clown and myself who just come on here and post non political bollox about SWP, Park, Barton, Bosingwa etc.

A sense of humour, perspective, syntax, good grammar and spelling iz wat dis bord iz abaht, innit.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Login to get fewer ads

Where did my post go? on 17:46 - Apr 4 with 1086 viewsessextaxiboy

Where did my post go? on 17:32 - Apr 4 by THEBUSH

I'm in total agreement, any forms of religion, should be banned from this board.

Why ?

IMO the only things that should be banned are personal threats against other posters and anything that is illegal or libellous.

Since this board started one of the best bits has been realising that Rangers fans are from all sorts of backgrounds with beliefs , lifestyles, incomes and views on life that are far away from my own .

Where did my post go? on 17:48 - Apr 4 with 1064 viewsHayesender

Where did my post go? on 17:32 - Apr 4 by THEBUSH

All forms of religion should be banned, full stop

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Where did my post go? on 17:52 - Apr 4 with 1047 viewsted_hendrix

Blessed are the cheese makers.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Where did my post go? on 17:53 - Apr 4 with 1047 viewsClive_Anderson

Where did my post go? on 17:34 - Apr 4 by Northernr

Thing is though if you got rid of all the non-football related posts then there wouldn't be all that much left.
Where did my post go? on 17:56 - Apr 4 with 1030 viewsHayesender

Where did my post go? on 17:52 - Apr 4 by ted_hendrix

Shut up big nose

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Where did my post go? on 17:57 - Apr 4 with 1020 viewsShotKneesHoop

Where did my post go? on 17:53 - Apr 4 by Clive_Anderson

Thing is though if you got rid of all the non-football related posts then there wouldn't be all that much left.

What? Have a look at the posts during the stream for the Chelsea game - page after page after page of giggles.

That was this board at its very best.

Almost better to be posting then than watching the game. Most other games, this has certainly been the case.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Where did my post go? on 17:58 - Apr 4 with 1019 viewsGloucs_R

The thing is, if we all lived under sharia law half of us would be missing hands / other body parts and the rest of us missing freedom of speech and the internet!

BTW, its not right wing to post a story from SKY about a govt wanting to cripple a bloke under law. Even the left wing element upon this board wouldnt see that as right wing!

CA is right though. This board would only have a fraction of the traffic on it without politics and links to news feeds.

Where did my post go? (n/t) on 18:01 - Apr 4 with 1004 viewsted_hendrix

Where did my post go? on 17:56 - Apr 4 by Hayesender

Shut up big nose

"You're not so bad yourself, Conchface. Where
are you from? Nose City?"

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Where did my post go? on 18:02 - Apr 4 with 1001 viewsNorthernr

Where did my post go? on 17:53 - Apr 4 by Clive_Anderson

What a thrilling existence where the only two things you can talk about are football and right wing political rhetoric.
Where did my post go? on 18:02 - Apr 4 with 998 viewsClive_Anderson

Where did my post go? on 17:58 - Apr 4 by Gloucs_R

The thing is, if we all lived under sharia law half of us would be missing hands / other body parts and the rest of us missing freedom of speech and the internet!

BTW, its not right wing to post a story from SKY about a govt wanting to cripple a bloke under law. Even the left wing element upon this board wouldnt see that as right wing!

CA is right though. This board would only have a fraction of the traffic on it without politics and links to news feeds.

You've not got the memo, if something is bad then it is automatically right-wing. So Sharia Law is right-wing but at the same time so is complaining about it.

Left-wing is cuddly fluffy bunnies and free money for all. And Stalin. But we try not to talk about him
Where did my post go? on 18:02 - Apr 4 with 994 viewsNeil_SI

I just wanna talk football.
Where did my post go? on 18:03 - Apr 4 with 990 viewsClive_Anderson

Where did my post go? on 18:02 - Apr 4 by Northernr

What a thrilling existence where the only two things you can talk about are football and right wing political rhetoric.

There's loads of different topics on the messageboard aren't there?

Perhaps you should list the topics that you want people to talk about and the ones that are banned?
Where did my post go? on 18:06 - Apr 4 with 975 viewsTacticalR

Where did my post go? on 17:52 - Apr 4 by ted_hendrix

What's so special about the cheesemakers?

Air hostess clique

Where did my post go? on 18:08 - Apr 4 with 968 viewsNorthernr

Where did my post go? on 18:03 - Apr 4 by Clive_Anderson

There's loads of different topics on the messageboard aren't there?

Perhaps you should list the topics that you want people to talk about and the ones that are banned?

Yeh that shouldn't take long, me being such an extreme hardline moderator who goes around zapping a dozen threads every day and all.

Let's see:

- Right wing political ranty nonsense. We've had reems of the stuff for a few weeks now. Lay off for a bit.
- Stuff that could get us sued.

Everything else is fine.
Where did my post go? on 18:08 - Apr 4 with 967 viewssimmo

Where did my post go? on 17:58 - Apr 4 by Gloucs_R

It wasnt deleted bacuase of what it is, it was deleted because it is already on another thread.

For the record a wide range of topics and subjects is a plus for me, restricted just to football (particularly in the summer) would lead to nothing but Barton tweets and speculation on the next talentless w*nkrag Sky is laying odds on us paying 80k a week.

But there is a line, and I wouldnt want this forum to be used as a platform to put forward someones beliefs or prejudices, particualarly if they are racist/xenophobic (or similar) attitudes. This is not the place for that, the Daily Mail or Millwall forum is the place for that.

Incidentally I am not advocating 'political correctness' or some wishy washy crap, just to try to have opinions born out of knowledge to have a debate, rather than born out of ignorance to have a row.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Where did my post go? on 18:09 - Apr 4 with 957 viewsGloucs_R

Lets change subject - how much does SWP earn and should he be starting next season?

Where did my post go? on 18:11 - Apr 4 with 947 viewsBklynRanger

I don't think the Phillpot thread is right wing really - people of all kinds of persuasions could have a good rant against that as far as I'm concerned.

Even the gays!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024