Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bilderberg 17:23 - Jun 7 with 17658 viewsCHUBBS

No this isn't a new signing.For those that don't already know its the secret(not so secret anymore)meeting of the worlds owners puppets down in The Grove Hotel Watford.
These people virtually control our lives, we're given enough choice to think that we have free will, things like buying a car, a house,just enough rope to hang ourselves but all of the major decisions the vast majority have no say on what so ever.
We don't even get to vote on important things that change our lives they're passed without our knowledge.
Look at the leaders of the various political parties,they change their opinions at the drop of a hat if they feel it will enhance personal future progression.
Early in his career Tony Blair was campaigning for a withdrawal from the EU. He was invited to a Bilderberg meeting and came back with a completely different outlook.
What could possibly make Blair change his tune? Maybe the promise of being the next prime minister.

This is the 61st meeting to which 59 were completely denied as ever happening until the late Jim Tucker finally exposed this criminal cabal for what it is.
I see some mainstream illuminati media outlets are there to continue their discrediting of the researchers and the enlightened self educated types present.
This sinister meeting needs maximum exposure.The idea that in a democratic state our government officials are meeting billionaire businessmen behind closed doors and we are not privy to their decisions is frightening. If this criminal bunch has nothing to hide, then release all the agendas and minutes of past.They never will because it would incriminate the lot of them.
These people are responsible for all the major wars and issues plaguing our planet yet they can just turn up unannounced paid for by a dodgy Bilderberg charity with yours truly footing the vast security bill.No wonder they're so fcukin rich.
The whole thing stinks.
Am popping down tomorrow to be in the same vicinity as our countries REAL government.
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/33969227

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Bilderberg on 17:28 - Jun 7 with 10671 viewsbosh67

Bilderberg, Rothchild etc. There are 5 families that control the world.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Bilderberg on 17:33 - Jun 7 with 10661 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Bilderberg on 17:34 - Jun 7 with 10657 viewspeejaybee

The Corleones.????????????????

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Bilderberg on 17:54 - Jun 7 with 10604 viewswombat

Bilderberg on 17:34 - Jun 7 by peejaybee

The Corleones.????????????????

Drove past there his morning fecking old bill every where armed van loads of them took bloody ages to get to work today

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Bilderberg on 17:58 - Jun 7 with 10592 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

They make a smashing ginger beer though!

Bilderberg on 18:16 - Jun 7 with 10550 viewsMrSheen

Blair was first elected as an MP in 1983, when the Labour manifesto called for withdrawal from the EEC/EC/EU, but that policy had been abandoned by the time of the 1984 European elections under Kinnock's leadership.

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=Um4LwFQx-TAC&pg=PA95&lpg=PA95&dq=Paterson+and

There is no evidence I can find on Blair ever opposing this change of policy, unsurprisingly for such an accomplished greasy-pole climber. His first appearance at Bilderberg was in 1993. So, there is nothing to support the argument that Bilderberg persuaded him to dump his opposition to the EU in return for being promised the job of PM - his opposition had disappeared 10 years before.

While you're there, will you take the chance to stick one on Alex Jones, the man you described as a CIA agent a few months ago?
Bilderberg on 18:33 - Jun 7 with 10526 viewsCHUBBS

Bilderberg on 18:16 - Jun 7 by MrSheen

Blair was first elected as an MP in 1983, when the Labour manifesto called for withdrawal from the EEC/EC/EU, but that policy had been abandoned by the time of the 1984 European elections under Kinnock's leadership.

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=Um4LwFQx-TAC&pg=PA95&lpg=PA95&dq=Paterson+and

There is no evidence I can find on Blair ever opposing this change of policy, unsurprisingly for such an accomplished greasy-pole climber. His first appearance at Bilderberg was in 1993. So, there is nothing to support the argument that Bilderberg persuaded him to dump his opposition to the EU in return for being promised the job of PM - his opposition had disappeared 10 years before.

While you're there, will you take the chance to stick one on Alex Jones, the man you described as a CIA agent a few months ago?

Its not surprising how you failed to dis prove all the other stuff written but picked out 1 snippet of what i wrote.That information you put up means nothing in respect to Blairs change of opinion.
I'm not talking just about party policy but Blairs outlook which was anti EU into the early 90s.The 1993 Bilderberg attendance of Blair is the only one that is known and considering the secretiveness of it probably not the only one.You are trying to deny the whole thing exists by twisting some information on a non important puppet who was placed into power.
Do you honestly think that our government is not controlled by external forces/influences?
Btw i didn't say he WAS a CIA plant but that he might be.The guy just comes across as a shill with his over exuberant madcap behaviour.He certainly knows his stuff though so i could be wrong.
Here you go sheen-another wet dream dis credit for you
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/33975625
Quick someone call that political professor Terry Wogan......
Bilderberg on 20:00 - Jun 7 with 10428 viewsrongould

Oh I do love anti-semitic conspiracy theories.
Login to get fewer ads

Bilderberg on 20:04 - Jun 7 with 10420 viewsCHUBBS

Bilderberg on 20:00 - Jun 7 by rongould

Oh I do love anti-semitic conspiracy theories.

Anti-semitic?????
You've lost me....keep up old boy!
Bilderberg on 20:10 - Jun 7 with 10402 viewsdanehoop

Yep. Had me convinced with those links. Oh yes.

Never knowingly understood

Bilderberg on 20:13 - Jun 7 with 10399 viewsessextaxiboy

Is all this worth worrying about ..really?

All I care about is Mrs Taxiboy , my 3 boys, the rest of my family and the Rangers .

Only here for a short visit .
Bilderberg on 20:18 - Jun 7 with 10389 viewsessextaxiboy

Bilderberg on 18:33 - Jun 7 by CHUBBS

Its not surprising how you failed to dis prove all the other stuff written but picked out 1 snippet of what i wrote.That information you put up means nothing in respect to Blairs change of opinion.
I'm not talking just about party policy but Blairs outlook which was anti EU into the early 90s.The 1993 Bilderberg attendance of Blair is the only one that is known and considering the secretiveness of it probably not the only one.You are trying to deny the whole thing exists by twisting some information on a non important puppet who was placed into power.
Do you honestly think that our government is not controlled by external forces/influences?
Btw i didn't say he WAS a CIA plant but that he might be.The guy just comes across as a shill with his over exuberant madcap behaviour.He certainly knows his stuff though so i could be wrong.
Here you go sheen-another wet dream dis credit for you
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/33975625
Quick someone call that political professor Terry Wogan......

Chubbs . I enjoy reading your post but honestly , Its going to be a nice day tomorrow . Get yourself in the sunshine with something cold and fizzy .

Dont waste your time on stuff you cant effect...... IMO of course
Bilderberg on 20:21 - Jun 7 with 10382 viewsCHUBBS

Bilderberg on 20:10 - Jun 7 by danehoop

Yep. Had me convinced with those links. Oh yes.

Here's one that will at least make you think.This guy is the complete opposite of Jones but far more intelligent and knowledgeable.

Bilderberg on 20:22 - Jun 7 with 10381 viewsdanehoop

Bilderberg on 20:18 - Jun 7 by essextaxiboy

Chubbs . I enjoy reading your post but honestly , Its going to be a nice day tomorrow . Get yourself in the sunshine with something cold and fizzy .

I assumed he was pished already.

Bilderberg on 20:26 - Jun 7 with 10364 viewsdanehoop

Bilderberg on 20:21 - Jun 7 by CHUBBS

Here's one that will at least make you think.This guy is the complete opposite of Jones but far more intelligent and knowledgeable.

Right. So a bloke with a cowboy hat, waistcoat with wolves on it sitting in a camping chair from somewhere in Canada. OK, now I am really convinced. Keep them coming, but to be honest I think that the Simpsons clip is best thing so far.

Bilderberg on 20:30 - Jun 7 with 10355 viewsCHUBBS

Bilderberg on 20:18 - Jun 7 by essextaxiboy

Essex we're all entitled to our opinions.Except fools that play the race card without even having a basic understanding of what is being discussed.
There will be a few of us visiting tomorrow with a few refreshments on tow.
Look i know it seems ridiculous and i used to call people talking like i do as crazy but i started getting suspicious with the conditioning propaganda bullsh@t i saw in mainstream media so decided to look elsewhere.
Once you do look at the alternative information available you begin to feel completely differently about the world we live in.It took me a couple of years to change my outlook but doesn't depress me anymore than the illusion they create for me did.
Bilderberg on 20:33 - Jun 7 with 10342 viewsrongould

Bilderberg on 20:04 - Jun 7 by CHUBBS

Anti-semitic?????
You've lost me....keep up old boy!

Sorry I must have misunderstood the theories about Bilderberg
Is it not organised by the Rothschild's and 4 othr Jewish banking dynastirs
or have you all got a new take on that one!
Bilderberg on 20:33 - Jun 7 with 10346 viewsCHUBBS

Bilderberg on 20:26 - Jun 7 by danehoop

Right. So a bloke with a cowboy hat, waistcoat with wolves on it sitting in a camping chair from somewhere in Canada. OK, now I am really convinced. Keep them coming, but to be honest I think that the Simpsons clip is best thing so far.

Ah a superficial analysis of his appearance convinced you of his lack of knowledge.
If you can't be bothered to watch him Dane don't criticize him just because he dresses different to you.
Bilderberg on 20:38 - Jun 7 with 10338 viewsCHUBBS

Bilderberg on 20:33 - Jun 7 by rongould

Sorry I must have misunderstood the theories about Bilderberg
Is it not organised by the Rothschild's and 4 othr Jewish banking dynastirs
or have you all got a new take on that one!

I never realized the Rothschilds were Semites.I always thought they were converts so didn't have the Hebrew bloodline to qualify.
The fact they are responsible for the murder of millions should be of some relevance though.
Bilderberg on 20:43 - Jun 7 with 10329 viewsdanehoop

Bilderberg on 20:33 - Jun 7 by CHUBBS

Ah a superficial analysis of his appearance convinced you of his lack of knowledge.
If you can't be bothered to watch him Dane don't criticize him just because he dresses different to you.

No Chubbs. I watched the first 8 minutes of his discussion. Neither convincing nor evidence based. The appearance just adds to the overarching impression of eccentric conspiracy theorist. Anything you want to put forward as "evidence"?

Bilderberg on 20:43 - Jun 7 with 10329 viewsdanehoop

Bilderberg on 20:33 - Jun 7 by CHUBBS

No Chubbs. I watched the first 8 minutes of his discussion. Neither convincing nor evidence based. The appearance just adds to the overarching impression of eccentric conspiracy theorist. Anything you want to put forward as "evidence"?

Bilderberg on 20:52 - Jun 7 with 10311 viewsCHUBBS

Bilderberg on 20:43 - Jun 7 by danehoop

The evidence is all around for you to see but you have to have a different outlook.Watts not everyone's cup of tea but i find him interesting and enlightening.
There is tons of evidence on you tube.This might be more up your street.
Bilderberg on 21:03 - Jun 7 with 10290 viewsPommyhoop

Bilderberg on 17:58 - Jun 7 by Orthodox_Hoop

They make a smashing ginger beer though!

Just up the road from me .Makes a smashing day out ( ok half a day ) when I ve got folks over.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Bilderberg on 23:03 - Jun 7 with 10198 viewsAunt_Nelly

Watch out for the black helicopters Chubbsy.
Bilderberg on 23:07 - Jun 7 with 10189 viewsTheBlob

If I was aspiring to rule the world I'd be discussing China.Got more dosh than the rest of them put together.Don't think there are any Jewish banks in there,probably what they're most frightened about.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024