Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cisse to Montpelier pretty much done 12:17 - Jun 21 with 6846 viewsimustbemad

http://web.stagram.com/n/djib23/
Cisse to Montpelier pretty much done on 12:21 - Jun 21 with 5752 viewsMedwayR

Good, shame it didn't work out last season as I quite like him but he clearly isn't in 'arry's plans & we need his wages off the books.

Poll: Who’s better?

Cisse to Montpelier pretty much done on 12:24 - Jun 21 with 5708 viewsbaz_qpr

Cisse to Montpelier pretty much done on 12:21 - Jun 21 by MedwayR

Good, shame it didn't work out last season as I quite like him but he clearly isn't in 'arry's plans & we need his wages off the books.

Agree, I think in hindsight he came to us in order to try to save his marriage / family and when that did not work out he (perhaps understandably) just wanted to be away. Another one of those who is no longer in love with the game and more interested in his fashion project than playing football
Cisse to Montpelier pretty much done on 12:31 - Jun 21 with 5668 viewsN12Hoop

Recall him saying some time back that at the end of his current playing contract he wanted to return to France so I guess no surprises there. Good memories of him though

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Cisse to Montpelier pretty much done on 12:36 - Jun 21 with 5640 viewsHollowayRanger

either that or he's just gone there for a hoiliday!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Cisse to Montpelier pretty much done on 12:37 - Jun 21 with 5637 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Good Luck to him. Played his part keeping us up the first time.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Cisse to Montpelier pretty much done on 12:42 - Jun 21 with 5612 viewsClive_Anderson

Would have scored loads of goals in the Championship though.
Cisse to Montpelier pretty much done on 12:53 - Jun 21 with 5557 viewsWestbourneR

What ever that 'feed' is it sums up why Cisse is such an absolute knobber.

He is so obsessed with looking hard and being cool that he has totally failed to improve as player. Just a small bit of humility and he'd be twice the striker.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Cisse to Montpelier pretty much done on 12:55 - Jun 21 with 5541 viewshoops_legend

Cisse to Montpelier pretty much done on 12:53 - Jun 21 by WestbourneR

What ever that 'feed' is it sums up why Cisse is such an absolute knobber.

He is so obsessed with looking hard and being cool that he has totally failed to improve as player. Just a small bit of humility and he'd be twice the striker.

Such a shame....

Feed him properly and he will score... Will go down as a quality player for QPR for his first season... I really like him

Would have been useful in championship

I still think with the French connection we should have gone with Remy and Cisse upfront and kept the ball on the ground (no zamora) and we would have stood more chance staying up
Login to get fewer ads

Cisse to Montpelier pretty much done on 12:56 - Jun 21 with 5539 viewsbosh67

After his wife split with him, his head went. Shame, I like him as a player.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Cisse to Montpelier pretty much done on 12:59 - Jun 21 with 5525 viewscarrotcrunch_R

I also liked him and thought he was quality but something wasn't quite right upstairs whether it was the management his teammates his love life or all 3 who knows but one thing I do know he had the ability and has the pace too score goals at atop level he should have achieved far more than his career has shown . It is a shame really because football is less boring with characters like him in the game .
Cisse to Montpelier pretty much done on 13:00 - Jun 21 with 5519 viewsrsonist

It's funny, when Harry came in I really thought that he and Cisse would get on famously...

One of the most exciting and talented players we've had for years, but as ever a toxic presence once things started to go wrong. Glad he's gone but with a sense of regret.
Cisse to Montpelier pretty much done on 13:46 - Jun 21 with 5388 viewsR_from_afar

How good might he have ended up being had he stayed focussed...

Lethal on a good day, a total passenger on a bad one but then perhaps he only did that because he wanted to fit in

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Cisse to Montpelier pretty much done on 14:16 - Jun 21 with 5308 viewsWeaverQPR

Could of been a hero but will remember him for the goal against Stoke, still a nob with a jam rag on his head. another one off the bill, just need Granero and malteaser head to fark off next.

@WeavQPR

Cisse to Montpelier pretty much done on 14:18 - Jun 21 with 5300 viewsimustbemad

Cisse to Montpelier pretty much done on 14:16 - Jun 21 by WeaverQPR

Could of been a hero but will remember him for the goal against Stoke, still a nob with a jam rag on his head. another one off the bill, just need Granero and malteaser head to fark off next.

just out of curiousity...malteaser head ?
Cisse to Montpelier pretty much done on 14:32 - Jun 21 with 5265 viewsBucks_Ranger

Cisse to Montpelier pretty much done on 14:18 - Jun 21 by imustbemad

just out of curiousity...malteaser head ?

Must be M'bia !
Cisse to Montpelier pretty much done on 14:35 - Jun 21 with 5250 viewsdaveB

so our strike force is now Zamora, Johnson, Remy and DJ.
Cisse to Montpelier pretty much done on 15:13 - Jun 21 with 5179 viewsrsonist

Zamora Johnson Crouch Gayle would do very nicely.
Cisse to Montpelier pretty much done on 18:53 - Jun 21 with 5019 viewsTacticalR

Cisse to Montpelier pretty much done on 12:37 - Jun 21 by Metallica_Hoop

Good Luck to him. Played his part keeping us up the first time.

Olé, Olé, Olé, Cissé!

Air hostess clique

Cisse to Montpelier pretty much done on 08:20 - Jun 22 with 4813 viewsDesertBoot

His Stoke goal the most significant but scored some cracking ones too - Villa away my fav.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Cisse to Montpelier pretty much done on 09:33 - Jun 22 with 4741 viewsPlumsteadQPR

Cisse to Montpelier pretty much done on 08:20 - Jun 22 by DesertBoot

His Stoke goal the most significant but scored some cracking ones too - Villa away my fav.

His equaliser at City was pretty special too.
Cisse to Montpelier pretty much done on 11:49 - Jun 22 with 4640 viewsPey

Cisse to Montpelier pretty much done on 15:13 - Jun 21 by rsonist

Zamora Johnson Crouch Gayle would do very nicely.

Zamora, Johnson, Crouch all in their thirties and a bit of injury liabilities in my opinion, i would go with two young strikers for our four strikers positions.
Maybe one of the young lads Sutherlands or Skapetis as back up for those four.
Cisse to Montpelier pretty much done on 23:55 - Jun 22 with 4507 viewsDylanP

Cisse to Montpelier pretty much done on 12:55 - Jun 21 by hoops_legend

Such a shame....

Feed him properly and he will score... Will go down as a quality player for QPR for his first season... I really like him

Would have been useful in championship

I still think with the French connection we should have gone with Remy and Cisse upfront and kept the ball on the ground (no zamora) and we would have stood more chance staying up

Feed him properly???? The guy couldn't stay onside. You can't score if you are always offside!!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Cisse to Montpelier pretty much done on 00:45 - Jun 23 with 4485 viewswombat

Cisse to Montpelier pretty much done on 23:55 - Jun 22 by DylanP

Feed him properly???? The guy couldn't stay onside. You can't score if you are always offside!!

You could if our brain dead midfielders didn't hold onto the ball for two long

Think he got the early ball twice before he left he scored both times .

Don't blame the player blame the players behind him for not being able to give him the service

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Cisse to Montpelier pretty much done on 12:22 - Jun 23 with 4403 viewsTacticalR

Farewell then, Monsieur Lenoir. You leave us some fond memories, hanging in the air like a delicate scent.

Air hostess clique

Cisse to Montpelier pretty much done on 19:02 - Jun 24 with 4239 viewsMrSheen

A friend sent me this from Dubai.

Ah sod it, can't paste it from my picture file. Cisse in a club in some silly glasses.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024