Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matt Phillips set to join 00:58 - Aug 3 with 5075 viewsowza

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2383787/QPR-set-sign-Matt-Phil

Matt Phillips looks to be heading to QPR, despite facing a further two months out with a broken arm.
A deal that is worth around £5million, including add-ons and containing conditions over his fitness, has been agreed with Blackpool for the 22-year-old winger.
Phillips, who has also been linked with a £3million move to Cardiff, joined Blackpool from Wycombe in 2010.

Would be a good signing, of what I have seen of him he is not frightened to run at defenders and take a man on. I suppose this might mean there will be no further interest in Andros Townsend which would be a shame.

Matt Phillips set to join on 01:07 - Aug 3 with 5044 viewsNorthernr

Depending on price, injury situation etc I think I'd actually prefer Phillips to Townsend - I'd take either over SWP though.
Matt Phillips set to join on 01:13 - Aug 3 with 5024 viewsqprmick

Matt Phillips set to join on 01:07 - Aug 3 by Northernr

Depending on price, injury situation etc I think I'd actually prefer Phillips to Townsend - I'd take either over SWP though.

It is all taking shape now.

Qprmick

Matt Phillips set to join on 01:39 - Aug 3 with 4978 viewsWeaverQPR

Yeh but Harry hasnt read the smallprint, all future QPR teams are to be built around Taarabt,Mackie and Faurlin.

Would be a quality signing.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2013 1:40]

@WeavQPR

Matt Phillips set to join on 02:02 - Aug 3 with 4918 views18StoneOfHoop

Now we're talking ..young,skillfull,creative...all-of-a-sudden it's nuts and furgeddaboutit to 'the worst off-season ever'..
Starting to like what Harry's doing with that cheque-book >>Working towards 1) a #BalancedSquad and 2) a #StyleOfPlay and 3) some #Talentedhungryunder25's ..Matt to feed Charlie the bullets..

Alright, it's minor FA Cup opposition here but the vid gives an indication of the man's talents:

Only negative is out for 2 sodding months with broken arm..As the (David) Bard(s) said 'ripeness is all'.

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Matt Phillips set to join on 02:35 - Aug 3 with 4884 viewsGetMeRangers

Matt Phillips set to join on 02:02 - Aug 3 by 18StoneOfHoop

Now we're talking ..young,skillfull,creative...all-of-a-sudden it's nuts and furgeddaboutit to 'the worst off-season ever'..
Starting to like what Harry's doing with that cheque-book >>Working towards 1) a #BalancedSquad and 2) a #StyleOfPlay and 3) some #Talentedhungryunder25's ..Matt to feed Charlie the bullets..

Alright, it's minor FA Cup opposition here but the vid gives an indication of the man's talents:

Only negative is out for 2 sodding months with broken arm..As the (David) Bard(s) said 'ripeness is all'.

Bit of a Tarbs pass too to set up the Fleetwood goal!
Matt Phillips set to join on 03:03 - Aug 3 with 4867 viewsrsonist

Other side of the coin entirely to Andros - very talented but lacking in application. Went badly off the boil last season. It may well be that he just needs a change of scenery though.
Matt Phillips set to join on 07:11 - Aug 3 with 4694 viewsdaveB

thats a pretty good signing
Matt Phillips set to join on 08:04 - Aug 3 with 4562 viewsmakaveli1882

I live in Wycombe and my best mate watches Blackpool home and away every week, and if we pay anything like 5 million for him then that will be the craziest signing in the Tony era by far!

wouldn't mind him hear but 5 million NO
Login to get fewer ads

Matt Phillips set to join on 08:09 - Aug 3 with 4538 viewsBerkoRanger

I reckon if we sign him we will let Junior go to West Brom in exchange for Odemwingie and cash.
Matt Phillips set to join on 08:11 - Aug 3 with 4531 viewsDieByYourSide

jeebus

Poll: And it's hi ho

Matt Phillips set to join on 08:21 - Aug 3 with 4488 viewsTacticalR

Matt Phillips set to join on 08:09 - Aug 3 by BerkoRanger

I reckon if we sign him we will let Junior go to West Brom in exchange for Odemwingie and cash.

Isn't Odemwingie lost somewhere on the M40?

Air hostess clique

Matt Phillips set to join on 08:59 - Aug 3 with 4374 viewsTheBlob

Rumour's been rumbling around for some time but thought the busted arm had killed the deal.Obviously nobody else about.One thing 'arry knows is wingers,used to be a good right winger at Bournmouth.
424?Wouldn't that be someting?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Matt Phillips set to join on 09:06 - Aug 3 with 4348 viewsQPRDave

Matt Phillips set to join on 08:09 - Aug 3 by BerkoRanger

Bl**dy hope not
Matt Phillips set to join on 09:10 - Aug 3 with 4329 viewsPommyhoop

Matt Phillips set to join on 08:04 - Aug 3 by makaveli1882

I live in Wycombe and my best mate watches Blackpool home and away every week, and if we pay anything like 5 million for him then that will be the craziest signing in the Tony era by far!

wouldn't mind him hear but 5 million NO

I thought 5 mill was a bit steep. Especially after seeing Cardiff offered 3 .Seems par for the course tho ,whack on a couple of mill when Rangers are buying and knock off a couple when we are selling

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Matt Phillips set to join on 09:16 - Aug 3 with 4304 viewsmakaveli1882

Matt Phillips set to join on 09:10 - Aug 3 by Pommyhoop

I thought 5 mill was a bit steep. Especially after seeing Cardiff offered 3 .Seems par for the course tho ,whack on a couple of mill when Rangers are buying and knock off a couple when we are selling

3 goals in 28 games last season and a broken arm for 2 months & Blackpool skint = 2 million at most
Matt Phillips set to join on 09:42 - Aug 3 with 4220 viewsJonDoeman

Giving the hurry up to Townsend is this?

It Is What It Is !!

Matt Phillips set to join on 12:15 - Aug 3 with 4027 viewsrsonist

Matt Phillips set to join on 09:16 - Aug 3 by makaveli1882

3 goals in 28 games last season and a broken arm for 2 months & Blackpool skint = 2 million at most

I'd imagine/hope it would be more like £2m up front with a number of form and fitness related add-ons. £5m for Phillips at his best getting us promoted isn't so bad.
Matt Phillips set to join on 12:18 - Aug 3 with 4011 viewsrsonist

OTOH I think he's in the last year of his contract as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024