Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My Team v Exeter 15:00 - Aug 5 with 4052 viewsLazyFan

Hi,
I would choose a team to try out some of the players who have not played yet or may or may not feature in the future. A test of their character and ability. And thus use it to rest the others.

Therefore my squad would be:

G: Murphy

RB: Harriman
CB: Ferdinand
CB: Dunne
LB: Yun

RW: Wright-Phillips
CM: Jenas
CM: Derry
LW: Ephraim

SC: Austin
SC: Balanta

Subs:
Green
Young
Magri
Mbia
Diakite
Johnson
Hitchcock

zzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

My Team v Exeter on 15:05 - Aug 5 with 4024 viewstoboboly

Wouldn't go quite that unproven;

Murphy
Harriman Dunne Ned Suk-Young
SWP Derry Jenas Granero
Ephraim
Zamora

Subs;
Green
Ehmer
Sutherland
Austin
AJ
Henry
Hoilett

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

My Team v Exeter on 15:06 - Aug 5 with 4014 viewsEalingRanger

Post-Adel midfield of:

Derry - Henry
Barton - Diakite - M'bia
My Team v Exeter on 15:07 - Aug 5 with 4007 viewsJonDoeman

My Team v Exeter on 15:06 - Aug 5 by EalingRanger

Post-Adel midfield of:

Derry - Henry
Barton - Diakite - M'bia

Diakite, has he been found then ? Thought he was lost in France!

It Is What It Is !!

My Team v Exeter on 15:09 - Aug 5 with 4001 viewsJuzzie

I think we need confidence boosting wins at the moment.

Putting in players who know they've got little chance at playing a League game may mean they might not try so hard as there'd be little point. It's been bad enough the last season or two with players who clearly havn't given 100%.

I would put in YSY though, Traore had a 'mare on Saturday. I'd also start with both AJ and Austin. Again, a goal apiece at least from both of them would be good (as well as a win!).

[Post edited 5 Aug 2013 15:16]
My Team v Exeter on 15:13 - Aug 5 with 3984 viewssimmo

Something like...

Murphy
Harriman Nedum Dunne YSY
SWP Derry M'Bia Traore
Zamora Austin

Green
Hill
Ehmer
Faurlin
Granero
Sutherland
Johnson
[Post edited 5 Aug 2013 15:14]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

My Team v Exeter on 15:15 - Aug 5 with 3975 viewsfakekerby

I've always been a fan of building momentum and giving partnerships time to gel, so i'd go with:

Green

Harriman
Hill
Onouha
Suk Yun

Faurlin
Derry
Barton
SWP

Austin
Johnson
My Team v Exeter on 15:17 - Aug 5 with 3952 viewsEalingRanger

My Team v Exeter on 15:07 - Aug 5 by JonDoeman

Diakite, has he been found then ? Thought he was lost in France!

No idea!

Imagine if that midfield ever played though - just how many opposition players wouldn't get killed?
My Team v Exeter on 15:18 - Aug 5 with 3948 viewsNorthernr

A gentle nudge in the direction of this new team selector gizmo thingy we've been given

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/team-selector/match:7932

New feature, presumably if enough people do it will collate all the suggestions and produce some sort of an average.
Login to get fewer ads

My Team v Exeter on 15:22 - Aug 5 with 3934 viewsrunningman75

I would like to see Traore tried on the left wing. I have not seen such a poor defender since Paul Bruce, but attacking wise he played well and needs to be pushed up the pitch. He is too much of a liability at left back though.
My Team v Exeter on 17:01 - Aug 5 with 3837 viewswhittocksRs

Wouldn't bother with M'Bia, Granero, Diakite or any of the others that don't want to be at the club. Harriman should start, as should Dunne, Yun and Derry. Up front, Austin should be looking at a few goals. Green in goal as GKs don't need much match practice so pointless playing Murphy. We could try Max Ehmer or Frankie Sutherland on the bench.
My Team v Exeter on 17:22 - Aug 5 with 3805 viewsdaveB

I'd try and play a strong team and win the game, give Austin a start and possibly Yun as well.
My Team v Exeter on 17:52 - Aug 5 with 3754 viewsGetMeRangers

My Team v Exeter on 17:22 - Aug 5 by daveB

I'd try and play a strong team and win the game, give Austin a start and possibly Yun as well.

They cant possibly need a rest yet.... we have only played one game. Try and keep a winning side together with minor changes like Austin for Zamora up front Yun for Traore
My Team v Exeter on 21:54 - Aug 5 with 3631 viewsSeth_Gecko

Don't mind who plays but would prefer Austin to miss this one. Knowing our luck, he'll get injured in what is a nothing game when we have a squad that is capable of beating Exeter without him. League is what's important.

Everybody be cool, you be cool...

My Team v Exeter on 09:34 - Aug 6 with 3488 viewsDubaiR

Green

Simpson
Ned
Dunne
Suk young

Barton
Jenas
Henry
Hoilett

Austin
Hitchcock
My Team v Exeter on 09:51 - Aug 6 with 3466 viewshoopstilidie

For this game I'd like to see.. http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/members/hoopstilidie/tea

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

My Team v Exeter on 10:16 - Aug 6 with 3439 viewsHollowayRanger

murphy
young onouha dunn suk
jenas derry granero
swp ephraim
austin

shows just HOW SHORT we are of strikers!!!!!!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

My Team v Exeter on 10:39 - Aug 6 with 3411 viewsAntti_Heinola

Not for me - Same as Saturday, except Suk Young in for Traore and Charlie in for Zamora. Keep the side together. Try and build something. We're not in any kind of position to make loads of changes, plus the whole squad gets a 2 week break in about a fortnight - no one needs to be rested.

Bare bones.

My Team v Exeter on 10:58 - Aug 6 with 3392 viewsTheChef

My Team v Exeter on 10:39 - Aug 6 by Antti_Heinola

Not for me - Same as Saturday, except Suk Young in for Traore and Charlie in for Zamora. Keep the side together. Try and build something. We're not in any kind of position to make loads of changes, plus the whole squad gets a 2 week break in about a fortnight - no one needs to be rested.

+1.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

My Team v Exeter on 12:35 - Aug 6 with 3334 viewsStanisgod

Am I the only one noticing Harriman going to Gillingham on loan

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

My Team v Exeter on 14:03 - Aug 6 with 3274 viewssimmo

Anyone care to guess on our chances of getting a stream/link to the match later?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

My Team v Exeter on 14:19 - Aug 6 with 3245 viewsMerthyrHoop

Murphy
Simpson, Onuoha, Hill, YSY
Barton, Derry, Faurlin, SWP
Jenas
Austin

A few tough away games on the horizon, in my opinion not worth risking our expensive fragile ornaments such as Zamora and Johnson (who at the moment represent two-thirds of our striking options) or Traore. Also possibly not worth risking Dunne just yet without a few reserve games under his belt considering the layoff he has had.

You would expect Exeter to give it a real go, so three in the midfield to soak up the pressure before releasing Jenas as the game goes on.

Subs for me: Green, Dunne, Traore, Henry, Hoilett, Zamora, Johnson
My Team v Exeter on 14:33 - Aug 6 with 3232 viewsJonDoeman

Don't play AJ please, wrap him up in cotton wool.

It Is What It Is !!

My Team v Exeter on 14:42 - Aug 6 with 3204 viewsDANRANGER

My Team v Exeter on 14:33 - Aug 6 by JonDoeman

Don't play AJ please, wrap him up in cotton wool.

I'd like to see Sutherland start. I think we can afford at least 1 youngster in the first 11 and we need to see how he handles it playing within a strong side against a lower league team.

I'd keep Hoilett in also as we found out last year that he needs to play week in/out to build his confidence and show what he can do. Hughes fcuked him about which was one reason behind his poor season.

I'd expect Dunne/Austin & Suk Young to start in place of Hill/AJ & Traore.

Would expect a team with these players to be capable of winning this game.
My Team v Exeter on 15:21 - Aug 6 with 3179 viewsPhilmyRs

AJ — We all remember that Ale Faurlin struggled from the Hughes ‘play him 90 mins’ just after a long lay-off approach. Rest him.

BZ — Not as fit as he once was and looks like he’s permanently carrying an injury. No point in risking him. Leave him out.

Hoilet — Very dangerous on Saturday but looked like he picked up a knock late on. No point in risking him. Keep him on the bench unless no option.

Hill — No problem if he plays, but would be tempted to give Dunne a game. Not played in a while so 60 minutes would do him a lot of good. Good player as well.

Traore — Worry about him, well certainly when in defence so would look elsewhere.

Replacements — SWP, Jenas, Austin, Dunne and either Luke or Suk Young.

Think Austin will be a good player but could do with working on his fitness. He didn’t get much game time at the weekend but looked like he was blowing pretty hard soon after coming on

Green

Simpson
Onouha
Dunne
Luke Young or Suk Young (We do need cover here so Baird seems like a good buy)

Jenas
Faurlin
Henry

SWP
Austin
Barton

Bit defensive so possibly Hoillet for Barton
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024