Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Caterham Strip 21:14 - Aug 6 with 5753 viewsmichael67

I kinda like it. Am I the only one?

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

The Caterham Strip on 21:17 - Aug 6 with 4313 viewsEalingRanger

No. Caterham and QPR ought to be non overlapping magisteria.
The Caterham Strip on 21:18 - Aug 6 with 4307 viewsJamie

Love it
The Caterham Strip on 21:19 - Aug 6 with 4292 viewsQPRDave

Like all the strips this season including gk hoops....
The Caterham Strip on 21:21 - Aug 6 with 4282 viewsmichael67

The Caterham Strip on 21:17 - Aug 6 by EalingRanger

No. Caterham and QPR ought to be non overlapping magisteria.

Tone has got the badge (as much as many hate it) on the cars and full colours on one of his planes. Marketing is not a bad idea.

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

The Caterham Strip on 21:25 - Aug 6 with 4268 viewsHayesender

No like

Poll: Shamima Beghum

The Caterham Strip on 21:28 - Aug 6 with 4252 viewsGetMeRangers

Like it... could have been so much worse. All the kits good this year
The Caterham Strip on 21:30 - Aug 6 with 4237 viewsGloucs_R

Best set of kits we have had for years!!

Also like the grey hooped kit for the keeper

Poll: Are we staying up?

The Caterham Strip on 21:33 - Aug 6 with 4210 viewsWeaverQPR

Dont like it, crap coulors that have nothing to do with us, what next aeroplanes on the kit?

@WeavQPR

Login to get fewer ads

The Caterham Strip on 21:37 - Aug 6 with 4193 viewsGloucs_R

The Caterham Strip on 21:33 - Aug 6 by WeaverQPR

Dont like it, crap coulors that have nothing to do with us, what next aeroplanes on the kit?

Err, Air Asia.....

The Caterham Strip on 21:41 - Aug 6 with 4179 viewsQPRDave

Well what has Dortmunds strip got to do with us? , or the sky blue one?

The one strip that has always intrigued is the 76/77 white shirt blue shorts, red socks, think we wore it v West Ham in a cup game but don't remember it used any other time.
Have to say i like it
http://www.truecoloursfootballkits.com/articles/queens-park-rangers-kits
The Caterham Strip on 21:42 - Aug 6 with 4169 viewsNeil_SI

I don't like it at all unfortunately (or the keeper kits).

When I first saw photos of the third kit, I thought, fair enough... if you're going to try something different then the third kit is definitely the experimental one. And sometimes you do need fresh ideas from time to time.

But when I saw the team playing in it for the first time, it was like it wasn't QPR and having seen it in the flesh as well, I think it looks even worse than it does in photos or on TV, albeit it's not a horrible shirt, it just doesn't speak football to me. Seeing us playing it in makes me feel detached and like it's not my team.

The home and away kits are lovely this year and I'm sure there will be plenty who do like those as well as the third.
The Caterham Strip on 21:45 - Aug 6 with 4148 viewsingeminate

Mate of mine buying it as thinks worst kit ever had and wants for posterity, to be fair it's not the best still other two spot on

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

The Caterham Strip on 21:46 - Aug 6 with 4132 viewsGloucs_R

The Caterham Strip on 21:42 - Aug 6 by Neil_SI

When I first saw photos of the third kit, I thought, fair enough... if you're going to try something different then the third kit is definitely the experimental one. And sometimes you do need fresh ideas from time to time.

But when I saw the team playing in it for the first time, it was like it wasn't QPR and having seen it in the flesh as well, I think it looks even worse than it does in photos or on TV, albeit it's not a horrible shirt, it just doesn't speak football to me. Seeing us playing it in makes me feel detached and like it's not my team.

The home and away kits are lovely this year and I'm sure there will be plenty who do like those as well as the third.

Agree about it not looking nice in the flesh (so to speak). I wouldnt buy it but it doesnt offend me.

The Caterham Strip on 21:47 - Aug 6 with 4126 viewsJuzzie

QPR fans not complaining when our colours were put on an aeroplane.
The Caterham Strip on 21:49 - Aug 6 with 4116 viewsMatch82

If they keep producing kits like the 1st and 2nd team ones this year then they can do whatever they like with the 3rd kit as far as I'm concerned.

It's ok, nothing special but miles above that abysmal mango one we had a couple of years ago
The Caterham Strip on 21:51 - Aug 6 with 4104 viewsWeaverQPR

Hopefully now its had a run out we can just get back to using the home and away tops.

@WeavQPR

The Caterham Strip on 21:55 - Aug 6 with 4075 viewsqprwpg

I think it looks better when they are playing in it than just posing in it for catalogue/website/ads/etc..

I do like it, and if we continue to win wearing it - who cares, right?

Twitter: @qprwpg

The Caterham Strip on 21:56 - Aug 6 with 4074 viewsDieByYourSide

We do like a moan.

Third kits should be wacky. Sure I'd rather we use the home or DTM kits but I don't mind the Caterham one, its a lot f*cking nicer than the Mango shite or even the plain red away kit of last yearimo

Poll: And it's hi ho

The Caterham Strip on 22:44 - Aug 6 with 3959 viewsconnell10

i love it, its just so , well i dont know what, but i love it!!!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The Caterham Strip on 23:32 - Aug 6 with 3823 viewsthewhitemonkey

Nothing against it. Nearly everyone likes red & black away kit but from a marketing point of view they need to have a bit of variety or no-one would buy a new kit each year. Reckon it's a good idea to push the hoops as our brand identity but allow for different styles & colours of hoops on away / 3rd kits.
The Caterham Strip on 23:40 - Aug 6 with 3806 viewsDaiHo0p

Might need a vote on what is min and what is max on number of permitted hoops on shirt to declare is at a QPR shirt.

Fat might affect shirt sizes.
The Caterham Strip on 23:59 - Aug 6 with 3760 viewsStanisgod

The Caterham Strip on 23:40 - Aug 6 by DaiHo0p

Might need a vote on what is min and what is max on number of permitted hoops on shirt to declare is at a QPR shirt.

Fat might affect shirt sizes.

3 or 4 max

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

The Caterham Strip on 10:23 - Aug 7 with 3532 viewsdangould

Love it

Poll: will a centre forward score for QPR in the remaining games.

The Caterham Strip on 10:50 - Aug 7 with 3500 viewsAntti_Heinola

Love it. Although, I tend to contrarily love kits that fans get their knickers in a twist over because I find that really funny.
I'm a c*nt like that.

Bare bones.

The Caterham Strip on 10:51 - Aug 7 with 3498 viewsTonto

The Caterham Strip on 21:42 - Aug 6 by Neil_SI

although it was Exeter in the no one gives a to$$ cup, so its hard to relate that to football at the best of times...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024