Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chucking it like Shaun Tait 22:51 - Aug 8 with 4641 viewsNorthLondonR

Vintage throwing from the Essex pace man
Chucking it like Shaun Tait on 23:16 - Aug 8 with 4602 views18StoneOfHoop

Pissing it like Panesar

Really a great shame for likeable Monty.This will follow him around for the rest of his days. Just not on for a sikh to behave like that many sikhs will feel.

Is Shaun Tait a bigger chucker than aussie Lenny Pascoe back in the 70's?
Still can't stand the sight of Malinga's round-armed slinga but Murali is fine by me.He was just a one-off biological freak with 360% opposable wrists.

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Chucking it like Shaun Tait on 00:22 - Aug 9 with 4528 viewsNorthLondonR

Just have a look at the slow mo of his hatrick ball..... No comment from the Essex sponsoring sky sports commenters...

You must remember that Graham Napier is the finest all rounder of all time and James Foster the greatest wicketkeeper because Nasser said so..... Never mind Chelmsford is the smallest ground virtually in the world...

That's how ten DOeschate is apparently a great batsmen.

Tait's bowling is an embarrassment and at least there is no bending of the arm from Malinga so perfectly legal.... Tait looks like an 8 year old trying and failing to bowl at speed for the first time.
Chucking it like Shaun Tait on 00:49 - Aug 9 with 4510 viewsKiwi76

You guys are more tolerant than me with the Sri Lankans...Murali was a one-off but still not happy he's in record books as most successful bowler of all time.
Malinga might keep straight arm but comes from his bloody side at 140+kms and skids on - must be hell adjusting to him from normal delivery the other end.
Chucking it like Shaun Tait on 01:19 - Aug 9 with 4496 views18StoneOfHoop

Hmm ..questionable sling shot

Remind me again why's he given up any chance of Test Cricket? bust up with the selectors or spit form?

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Chucking it like Shaun Tait on 03:36 - Aug 9 with 4479 viewsqprmick

Chucking it like Shaun Tait on 00:22 - Aug 9 by NorthLondonR

Just have a look at the slow mo of his hatrick ball..... No comment from the Essex sponsoring sky sports commenters...

You must remember that Graham Napier is the finest all rounder of all time and James Foster the greatest wicketkeeper because Nasser said so..... Never mind Chelmsford is the smallest ground virtually in the world...

Tait's bowling is an embarrassment and at least there is no bending of the arm from Malinga so perfectly legal.... Tait looks like an 8 year old trying and failing to bowl at speed for the first time.

He has played a lot of cricket round the world, so either hundreds of commentators and administrators are wrong or maybe you are. He could always use the Murali excuse, he has a childhood injury

Qprmick

Chucking it like Shaun Tait on 05:08 - Aug 9 with 4468 viewsisawqpratwcity

Embarrassing bowling...

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Chucking it like Shaun Tait on 05:52 - Aug 9 with 4458 views18StoneOfHoop

Embarrassing batting

Chucking it like Shaun Tait on 06:37 - Aug 9 with 4439 viewsqprmick

Chucking it like Shaun Tait on 05:52 - Aug 9 by 18StoneOfHoop

Embarrassing batting

Our ex PM is marginally worse than yours.

Qprmick

Login to get fewer ads

Chucking it like Shaun Tait on 07:02 - Aug 9 with 4424 viewsisawqpratwcity

Chucking it like Shaun Tait on 06:37 - Aug 9 by qprmick

Our ex PM is marginally worse than yours.

To be fair to Howard (not my usual predilection), I thought his batting was quite reasonable, but I have never, ever seen anybody at all bowl as badly as that.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Chucking it like Shaun Tait on 07:06 - Aug 9 with 4421 viewsDWQPR

I'm glad that I am not the only one who noticed the hat trick ball. When the slow motion happened it definitely looked like the arm did bend, and even more suspiciously he had a strange tape around his elbow, covering both sides but not the elbow itself. Another cheating Aussie. Now shames Agar isn't playing today, another one chucking the ball. Murali and the ICC have got a lot to answer for.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Chucking it like Shaun Tait on 07:31 - Aug 9 with 4404 viewsqprmick

Chucking it like Shaun Tait on 01:19 - Aug 9 by 18StoneOfHoop

Hmm ..questionable sling shot

Remind me again why's he given up any chance of Test Cricket? bust up with the selectors or spit form?

Erratic, very.

Qprmick

Chucking it like Shaun Tait on 08:21 - Aug 9 with 4359 viewsbillericaydicky

Chucking it like Shaun Tait on 00:22 - Aug 9 by NorthLondonR

Have Essex upset you in some way? Or is it just your time of the month?

I think you'll find that Ryan Tendoeschate scored his 82 at Trent Bridge last night, still don't let the facts get in the way of your rant.

Not sure about Tait as I didn't analyse his action, but sadly lots of bent arms these days, which is not right.

But don't worry, Essex wont win the Final as we aren't quite good enough. Hampshire look the best side in the finals by some way.
Chucking it like Shaun Tait on 09:43 - Aug 9 with 4309 viewstoboboly

Chucking it like Shaun Tait on 23:16 - Aug 8 by 18StoneOfHoop

Pissing it like Panesar

Really a great shame for likeable Monty.This will follow him around for the rest of his days. Just not on for a sikh to behave like that many sikhs will feel.

Is Shaun Tait a bigger chucker than aussie Lenny Pascoe back in the 70's?
Still can't stand the sight of Malinga's round-armed slinga but Murali is fine by me.He was just a one-off biological freak with 360% opposable wrists.

You have clearly never been to a Sikh wedding, they love a good piss up.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024