Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We should fear no one 19:46 - Aug 31 with 1970 viewsowza

Two fantastic results against Bolton and Leeds away from Loftus Road. With 4 of our next 5 games being at home, hopefully we should kick on from there and keep up the momentum. We should fear no one in this league. I think we are the strongest team in the division and we should get a top 2 finish. I also think people were being a bit pessimistic saying we will get play offs because we have one of the strongest in teams in the division and spirits are high atm (forgetting swindon). I know it is early days yet but imagine when people like Phillips get fit, him and Hoilett would be deadly. Not forgetting the potential new signings to come. Onuoha was outstanding again today and he is my early contender for player of the season. Austin needs to get his goal by he is contributing well of the team, got the assist . I can see us getting over 80 points. Watford and Forest seem to be the main challengers in my eye. I can see Blackpool dropping off as the season goes on. Hopefully more good times to come. COYRS!!!
[Post edited 31 Aug 2013 19:58]
We should fear no one on 12:52 - Sep 1 with 1748 viewsnewgolddream

Great start to the campaign. Bookies r rarely wrong. Lets keep the feet on the ground and c where it brings us. Really hope we keep Barton.
We should fear no one on 14:50 - Sep 1 with 1671 viewsINFIRMARY

Yeovil away of course knowing QPR

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

We should fear no one on 15:45 - Sep 1 with 1592 viewsDANRANGER

We look really solid and playing a very simple game of possession football. Squad depth is a concern though and need a few more in defence/attack and not sure jenas is up to it. Away from home we are very suited to frustrate teams and nick the wins as shown.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024