Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
benoit assou-ekotto 09:28 - Nov 3 with 2403 viewsconnell10

or ben as its easier! Had imo a fantastic game! the bloke just looks class and has time on the ball! All in all very pleased with his performance!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

benoit assou-ekotto on 09:38 - Nov 3 with 2388 viewsconnell10

sorry didnt tab down and see the other thread started about the same thing! is this whats known as a spackman? my excuse is i had far to much to drink last night and im sticking with it!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

benoit assou-ekotto on 11:40 - Nov 3 with 2235 viewsRblockPrior

Has been a great coup for us, very impressed with him yesterday may it long continue

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

benoit assou-ekotto on 20:16 - Nov 3 with 2124 viewsqprmick

benoit assou-ekotto on 11:40 - Nov 3 by RblockPrior

Has been a great coup for us, very impressed with him yesterday may it long continue

Always liked him with Spurs despite the Barnet. Can't believe we got him.

Qprmick

benoit assou-ekotto on 20:26 - Nov 3 with 2111 viewslondonscottish

Love watching Benny. Class.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

benoit assou-ekotto on 20:51 - Nov 3 with 2070 viewsbosh67

A technically excellent player. We're lucky to have him, great attitude as well.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

benoit assou-ekotto on 20:59 - Nov 3 with 2057 viewsOnlyHereForTheNiko

He is good, but he can still have moments of madness. A guy on our 'Spurs forum used to call him Benny A & E!! Mind you, some of the balls he played could have been classed as hospital quality!!

He doesn't have a lot of time for all the nonsense that goes with football and certainly doesn't take himself (or life) too seriously - hence his 'LOL' on the end of everything he posts on Twitter.
benoit assou-ekotto on 21:13 - Nov 3 with 2029 viewsgigiisourgod

benoit assou-ekotto on 20:59 - Nov 3 by OnlyHereForTheNiko

He is good, but he can still have moments of madness. A guy on our 'Spurs forum used to call him Benny A & E!! Mind you, some of the balls he played could have been classed as hospital quality!!

He doesn't have a lot of time for all the nonsense that goes with football and certainly doesn't take himself (or life) too seriously - hence his 'LOL' on the end of everything he posts on Twitter.

Knocked a sensational 30 yard ball across the pitch on the half volley. So effortless with him. However, when big Ned's fit, it would be Benny I would shift to the bench as I do feel defensively he can be a liability.
benoit assou-ekotto on 21:17 - Nov 3 with 2017 viewslondonscottish

benoit assou-ekotto on 20:59 - Nov 3 by OnlyHereForTheNiko

I enjoyed reading this three years ago. Never occurred to me he'd ever wear the hoops.

Now I just enjoy watching him strutting around when off the ball/putting on some skills when on it. Haven't seen him make any bad calls so far.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2010/may/01/benoit-assou-ekotto-tottenham-ho

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024