Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
AVB 17:49 - Dec 15 with 14999 viewsCHUBBS

Its just a matter of time before Levi pulls the trigger.
5-0 down at home and it could be 10 in truth.
How on earth did he get two such high profile jobs?
AVB on 17:51 - Dec 15 with 7805 viewsQPRDave

gonner i reckon chubbs
AVB on 17:53 - Dec 15 with 7791 viewsJonDoeman

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton 4m

Spurs must be devastated the got rid of 'Arry. They were a much better side. Too late now. You can't have him back. He's ours. #QPR......

It Is What It Is !!

AVB on 17:56 - Dec 15 with 7770 viewsLblock

Levy looked like he was zeroing in the crosshairs every time the camera went on him

Didn't Spuds look weak at left back today?!?!?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

AVB on 17:59 - Dec 15 with 7748 viewsJonDoeman

Taking the piss

Benoit Assou-Ekotto ‏@AssouEkotto 6m

What a game tonight....happy to see my man @E_Adebayor (LOL)
[Post edited 15 Dec 2013 18:00]

It Is What It Is !!

AVB on 18:01 - Dec 15 with 7738 viewspaulparker

AVB on 17:56 - Dec 15 by Lblock

Levy looked like he was zeroing in the crosshairs every time the camera went on him

Didn't Spuds look weak at left back today?!?!?

this Levy had the death stare and a look of a man who has been sold a pup
how man millions did they spunk of the Bale Money

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

AVB on 18:03 - Dec 15 with 7721 viewsQPRDave

AVB on 17:53 - Dec 15 by JonDoeman

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton 4m

Spurs must be devastated the got rid of 'Arry. They were a much better side. Too late now. You can't have him back. He's ours. #QPR......

Haha top tweet Joey
AVB on 18:03 - Dec 15 with 7720 viewsBromleyHoop

Spurs were absolutley woeful. They've actually got a far better squad than Liverpool and Arsenal in my opinion but they're just not a team. I assume Christian Eriksen is injured because from what little I saw of him I thought he was the best buy of the close season.

Still, AVB has done well for himself considering he blagged his way into football because he lived in the same block of apartments as Bobby Robson in Lisbon.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

AVB on 18:04 - Dec 15 with 7706 viewsTheBlob

Levy looking like a malevolent Yoda.Spuds not ONE shot on goal.
AVB is toast.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Login to get fewer ads

AVB on 18:06 - Dec 15 with 7698 viewsted_hendrix

Might not like this but that Luis Suarez bloke is easily the best footballer in this country at the moment, he is superb on the ball.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

AVB on 18:06 - Dec 15 with 7698 viewsLblock

Keep burning those bridges BAE!!!

Really hope AVB keeps his job till February but I can't see it
Levy needs a scapegoat but surely he's culpable

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

AVB on 18:06 - Dec 15 with 7699 viewsDWQPR

They could get Martin Jol back now he's available!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

AVB on 18:11 - Dec 15 with 7653 viewsSpiritofGregory

The Everton board know how to choose a manager.
AVB on 18:13 - Dec 15 with 7643 viewsTacticalR

AVB on 18:11 - Dec 15 by SpiritofGregory

The Everton board know how to choose a manager.

So should they choose the Tottenham manager?

Air hostess clique

AVB on 18:15 - Dec 15 with 7628 viewsdolcelatte

AVB has stolen a living at 2 clubs now. How is right that he can quit football now and live quite happily for the rest of his days with the money in the bank. Sums up everything wrong with football in this day and age.

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

AVB on 18:24 - Dec 15 with 7588 viewsN12Hoop

AVB on 18:15 - Dec 15 by dolcelatte

AVB has stolen a living at 2 clubs now. How is right that he can quit football now and live quite happily for the rest of his days with the money in the bank. Sums up everything wrong with football in this day and age.

He must have added 300k or so to the wage bill swapping one Bale for 6 or 7 ordinary players. Know so many Spurs fans so taking great joy in this, but before today they were all still going on about how great AVB is and how they were glad to see the back of Harry.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

AVB on 18:29 - Dec 15 with 7540 viewsdolcelatte

AVB on 18:24 - Dec 15 by N12Hoop

He must have added 300k or so to the wage bill swapping one Bale for 6 or 7 ordinary players. Know so many Spurs fans so taking great joy in this, but before today they were all still going on about how great AVB is and how they were glad to see the back of Harry.

All the Spurs fans I know have been saying the opposite. Seems our Arry divides fans at every club.

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

AVB on 18:31 - Dec 15 with 7530 viewsRANGERS4EVER

AVB on 17:59 - Dec 15 by JonDoeman

Taking the piss

Benoit Assou-Ekotto ‏@AssouEkotto 6m

What a game tonight....happy to see my man @E_Adebayor (LOL)
[Post edited 15 Dec 2013 18:00]

Still have a feeling if AVB remains manager until Janiary we could see Adebayor coming our way

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

AVB on 18:34 - Dec 15 with 7517 viewsjamois

When Liverpool scored their first the backbone went out of the team which isn't a good sign. But I think Liverpool put on one of the best performances, maybe THE best performance not in a light blue shirt, in the PL this season, and they should get more credit than the discredit being given to AvB.

I still think he could be a very good manager, just a little inflexible currently. Most of the best managers have been very inflexible in their early days, SAF and Mourinho being just two. They should stick with him. I'd fire Levy personally. Why blow ALL of the Bale money in one window? Was it a coincidence that ALL of the best players were suddenly available last summer? I don't think so. Looked like a child had left the house with the parents' credit card to me.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

AVB on 18:41 - Dec 15 with 7464 viewsTacticalR

AVB on 18:15 - Dec 15 by dolcelatte

I really don't think that is the right way to look at things. He had great success at Porto. The problem is more that his apprenticeship at Porto was cut short by the lure of Chelsea's money, and he went straight into the hot seat of a club full of monstrous egos in one of the most cut-throat leagues in Europe. In my opinion he would have been better off staying at Porto for a couple of seasons, and then moving to a less high profile league (or a less high profile team), and that might have given him a chance to develop his human skills and eventually make a better fist of managing a high profile Premiership team.

Air hostess clique

AVB on 18:41 - Dec 15 with 7463 viewsN12Hoop

AVB on 18:34 - Dec 15 by jamois

When Liverpool scored their first the backbone went out of the team which isn't a good sign. But I think Liverpool put on one of the best performances, maybe THE best performance not in a light blue shirt, in the PL this season, and they should get more credit than the discredit being given to AvB.

I still think he could be a very good manager, just a little inflexible currently. Most of the best managers have been very inflexible in their early days, SAF and Mourinho being just two. They should stick with him. I'd fire Levy personally. Why blow ALL of the Bale money in one window? Was it a coincidence that ALL of the best players were suddenly available last summer? I don't think so. Looked like a child had left the house with the parents' credit card to me.

Agree with that but AvB has bought a load of players with no affinity to the club. Sound familiar? Getting such a load of new players to bond is a task far better managers than AvB have failed at. Levy is also culpable, but it's AvB who changes the starting lineup every week and removes whatever momentum they may have.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

AVB on 19:05 - Dec 15 with 7384 viewsBluce_Ree

Lots of Spurs fans on the radio moaning about AVB letting their best left back go to QPR.

Ha! Tough shit, Tottenc*nts.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

AVB on 19:09 - Dec 15 with 7360 viewsHollowayRanger

AVB on 19:05 - Dec 15 by Bluce_Ree

Lots of Spurs fans on the radio moaning about AVB letting their best left back go to QPR.

too true know 3 spuds and they all cant underdstand it lol

just pray theres no call back clause

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

AVB on 19:14 - Dec 15 with 7336 viewswombat

AVB on 19:09 - Dec 15 by HollowayRanger

too true know 3 spuds and they all cant underdstand it lol

just pray theres no call back clause

It's took a while but pay back for 82 is on your way spurs

Poll: which is your favouite foot

AVB on 19:16 - Dec 15 with 7327 viewsscot1963

I said to a few Spurs supporters when they first got AVB that they must be gutted but they didn't seem to have a problem, and he did initially seem less arrogant than when he was at Chelsea so I became a bit more charitable to him than previously, then he stopped playing Assou-Ekotto and I knew he was the same t@sser he always was
AVB on 19:38 - Dec 15 with 7244 viewsqueensparker

AVB on 19:05 - Dec 15 by Bluce_Ree

Mystifying that he's playing for us while they sub Kyle Naughton at half time for a young kid, both of whom got annihilated by Sterling.

Oh we'll, f-ck 'em.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024