Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Whose in Work Today? 10:37 - Dec 24 with 7847 viewsJeff

Anybody?

possibly 10% of our workforce in today. i'm bored to tears...

Can we not knock it?

So Whose in Work Today? on 10:40 - Dec 24 with 6611 viewssimmo

I am here! There are currently 6 of us in (not including 2 that have gone to Smithfields to buy meat).

I am fcking bored. Also weighing up whether to leave at 12 to go home for a bit or just stick around for a 5.30 train from Paddington....

There are only so many games of fussball I can take.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

So Whose in Work Today? on 10:41 - Dec 24 with 6611 viewskingsburyR

Working every day thats not a bank holiday!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

So Whose in Work Today? on 10:45 - Dec 24 with 6597 viewsjohann28

Yup - here til 4. Currently working through the 'Awaydays' articles. Quite the best thing on the internet.
So Whose in Work Today? on 10:45 - Dec 24 with 6598 viewsBluce_Ree

I'm in. They are letting us out at 2.30 though. I'm off Friday. F**k working that one!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

So Whose in Work Today? on 10:49 - Dec 24 with 6585 viewswombat

So Whose in Work Today? on 10:45 - Dec 24 by Bluce_Ree

I'm in. They are letting us out at 2.30 though. I'm off Friday. F**k working that one!

done sweet FA last two days , todays total work output has been
cup of tea on arrival
walk into town for full english
marks and spencers for the crap we didnt know we dont want but had to have
another cup of tea
posting this

Poll: which is your favouite foot

So Whose in Work Today? on 11:07 - Dec 24 with 6542 viewsPommyhoop

Been off since Friday dont go back till next Thursday.
Love it!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

So Whose in Work Today? on 11:08 - Dec 24 with 6540 viewswombat

So Whose in Work Today? on 11:07 - Dec 24 by Pommyhoop

Been off since Friday dont go back till next Thursday.
Love it!

Now watching anchorman on the ipad

Poll: which is your favouite foot

So Whose in Work Today? on 11:14 - Dec 24 with 6530 viewsJeff

So Whose in Work Today? on 11:08 - Dec 24 by wombat

Now watching anchorman on the ipad

I've got Elf going on one monitor, and LFW on the other monitor

Can we not knock it?

Login to get fewer ads

So Whose in Work Today? on 11:19 - Dec 24 with 6520 views1MoreBrightonR

In an office of 250 people, there are about 20 of us in...finish at 2, i'll sneak out at 12.
So Whose in Work Today? on 11:29 - Dec 24 with 6500 viewsWokingR

Here til 1
Place is deserted
So Whose in Work Today? on 11:48 - Dec 24 with 6470 viewsexiled_dictator

Here all day, and will be in the restaurant from 4 ensuring all our clients have food for tonight.
We are doing our usual Christmas Day buffet for those who don't do families on Christmas Day, as well as our Boxing Day buffet for those who don't want left-over turkey curry.
I am happy to say that we were fully booked since the first week in November, and will be till nearly the end of January.
So much for turkey, sprouts & pigs in blankets.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

So Whose in Work Today? on 11:49 - Dec 24 with 6464 viewsdaveB

I'm in which got me out of hoovering at home, not even logged into work system yet and we're on our second bottle of wine at the moment, might go home at some stage
So Whose in Work Today? on 11:51 - Dec 24 with 6460 viewsNorthernr

Blitzing Forest previews. Which is sort of work. But I've already got a beer open
So Whose in Work Today? on 11:54 - Dec 24 with 6450 viewsjeffranger

Yep here till 4pm tight bastards & back in friday, pissed off
So Whose in Work Today? on 12:29 - Dec 24 with 6402 viewstoboboly

In until 2pm.

So farking pointless.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

So Whose in Work Today? on 12:31 - Dec 24 with 6394 viewsaston_hoop

Half empty office, nobody with anything to do and yet we have to stay until 3. No idea why. Valuable drinking time being lost here

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

So Whose in Work Today? on 12:48 - Dec 24 with 6369 viewsedwardtheconfessor

Half empty office, nobody with anything to do and yet we have to stay until 3. No idea why. Valuable drinking time being lost here (ASTON HOOP).

When i worked in the city for 20 years at that great citadel lloyds of london , my boss called me at 3mins to 5 on xmas eve to inform me i could go home.
I think it boils down to no one having the balls to say"actually this is pointless,go home people and have a good xmas".
Its all about bums on seats.Thank fk i left to earn 60% less and to get abused everyday by ex cons ,at least i dont have to deal with cntbubbles like that anymore.Just go home lads,blame it on edwardthe confessor!!
[Post edited 24 Dec 2013 12:53]

Walk with me through the universe..and along the way see how all of us are connected....feast the eyes of you soul on all love and abounds in all places at once seemingly endless..like your own existence..we are connected..

So Whose in Work Today? on 12:59 - Dec 24 with 6350 viewsessextaxiboy

Dropped at Gatwick , picked up in Watford , dropped in Essex... done .

Currently doing dusting for Mrs Taxiboy .

nearly Beer o clock ..
So Whose in Work Today? on 13:02 - Dec 24 with 6345 viewsPommyhoop

Running to the window, he opened it, and put out his head. No fog, no mist; clear, bright, jovial, stirring, cold; cold, piping for the blood to dance to; Golden sunlight; Heavenly sky; sweet fresh air; merry bells. Oh, glorious. Glorious!

"What's to-day?" cried Scrooge, calling downward to a boy in Sunday clothes, who perhaps had loitered in to look about him.

"Eh?" returned the boy, with all his might of wonder.

"What's to-day, my fine fellow?" said Scrooge.

"To-day?" replied the boy. "Why, Christmas Day."

"It's Christmas Day!" said Scrooge to himself. "I haven't missed it. The Spirits have done it all in one night. They can do anything they like. Of course they can. Of course they can. Hallo, my fine fellow!"

"Hallo!" returned the boy.

"Do you know the Poulterer's, in the next street but one, at the corner?" Scrooge inquired.

"I should hope I did," replied the lad.

"An intelligent boy!" said Scrooge. "A remarkable boy! Do you know whether they"ve sold the prize Turkey that was hanging up there -- Not the little prize Turkey: the big one?"

"What, the one as big as me?" returned the boy.

"What a delightful boy!" said Scrooge. "It's a pleasure to talk to him. Yes, my buck."

"It's hanging there now," replied the boy.

"Is it?" said Scrooge. "Go and buy it."

"Walk-er!" exclaimed the boy.
"No, no," said Scrooge, "I am in earnest. Go and buy it, and tell 'em to bring it here, that I may give them the direction where to take it. Come back with the man, and I'll give you a shilling. Come back with him in less than five minutes, and I'll give you half-a-crown!"
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Walker? Charlie Dickens hit the L instead of the N didnt he?

So Whose in Work Today? on 13:34 - Dec 24 with 6310 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

im in....4 out of 6 team members in today. Ill be here till the job is done, but hoping thats sooner rather than later. Some of my colleagues/stakeholders have gone, so hoping its starting to wind up. Im on duty 26/27/28 and back in the office on friday. Hurrah.
So Whose in Work Today? on 13:57 - Dec 24 with 6282 viewsA40Bosh

I moved departments at the start of the month (bad timing upon reflection) and my new boss is a Manc who comes back down on every Sunday night on the overnight bus to London, then works until Thursday night staying at a local B&B, and gets the train back to Mancland. He has been doing this for 11yrs. This week rather than "work from home" for the two days before Christmas he only comes back down and has now gone out for a 2 hour lunch ahead of getting the last train back tonight. So I am sat here with a couple of colleagues bored shitless waiting to be told we can finish early when most other years in my old team I would not bother even coming into the office on Christmas Eve.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

So Whose in Work Today? on 14:08 - Dec 24 with 6266 viewsLandofoz89

Leaving home at Midnight for a 2 hour drive to Kent for a 12 hour shift, which finishes at 2 pm Xmas day, so spare a thought eh lads.

Still, got Forest away to look forward to so happy days.

Meet me by the railway track

So Whose in Work Today? on 14:08 - Dec 24 with 6264 viewsedwardtheconfessor

a40bosh
I moved departments at the start of the month (bad timing upon reflection) and my new boss is a Manc who comes back down on every Sunday night on the overnight bus to London, then works until Thursday night staying at a local B&B, and gets the train back to Mancland. He has been doing this for 11yrs. This week rather than "work from home" for the two days before Christmas he only comes back down and has now gone out for a 2 hour lunch ahead of getting the last train back tonight. So I am sat here with a couple of colleagues bored shitless waiting to be told we can finish early when most other years in my old team I would not bother even coming into the office on Christmas Eve.

unfukingbelievable.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2013 14:15]

Walk with me through the universe..and along the way see how all of us are connected....feast the eyes of you soul on all love and abounds in all places at once seemingly endless..like your own existence..we are connected..

So Whose in Work Today? on 15:20 - Dec 24 with 6184 viewsFredManRave

Will be at work until 7:30pm unless the boss shows some christmas spirit and let's us go an hour or two early. But the office is full and I've got work to do (not doing it though) and after tomorrow it's back in again on thursday as it's not a holiday here in Argentina. Plus it's 35+ degrees so all very unchristmassy.

Merry Christmas fellow R's

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

So Whose in Work Today? on 15:26 - Dec 24 with 6172 viewsPommyhoop

You office workers are crazy like a fox.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024