Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hitchcock off again..FFS! 12:05 - Jan 10 with 5891 viewsqprdan

Off to Rotherham in an emergency deal
Hitchcock off again..FFS! on 12:06 - Jan 10 with 3678 viewsmakaveli1882

didn't know he was back ha
Hitchcock off again..FFS! on 12:10 - Jan 10 with 3648 viewsdaveB

hopefully he does well there, better than being 4th choice here
[Post edited 10 Jan 2014 12:10]
Hitchcock off again..FFS! on 12:11 - Jan 10 with 3629 viewsqprdan

Hitchcock off again..FFS! on 12:10 - Jan 10 by daveB

hopefully he does well there, better than being 4th choice here
[Post edited 10 Jan 2014 12:10]

I agree, good luck to him
Hitchcock off again..FFS! on 12:11 - Jan 10 with 3627 viewsloftboy

Give him a chance in our team ffs. All this too young bollocks.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Hitchcock off again..FFS! on 12:13 - Jan 10 with 3620 viewssimmo

Didn't we recall him from Crewe though? Why did we do that if we were just going to loan him out again? He might as well have stayed with Crewe!

Either we definitely have a striker coming or we have let 1 of only 2 consistently fit strikers go on the assumption Johnson will stay available... If we have to start another game with no strikers I am going to stick my season ticket up someones arse. (not you Jenas).

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Hitchcock off again..FFS! on 12:13 - Jan 10 with 3620 viewsdaveB

not about being too young more to do with Austin and Johnson are better than him
Hitchcock off again..FFS! on 12:15 - Jan 10 with 3594 viewskensalriser

Hitchcock off again..FFS! on 12:13 - Jan 10 by daveB

not about being too young more to do with Austin and Johnson are better than him

You can't go around saying stuff like that Dave. It makes too much sense.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Hitchcock off again..FFS! on 12:15 - Jan 10 with 3590 viewsJamie

Hitchcock off again..FFS! on 12:13 - Jan 10 by simmo

Didn't we recall him from Crewe though? Why did we do that if we were just going to loan him out again? He might as well have stayed with Crewe!

Either we definitely have a striker coming or we have let 1 of only 2 consistently fit strikers go on the assumption Johnson will stay available... If we have to start another game with no strikers I am going to stick my season ticket up someones arse. (not you Jenas).

Moving him from a relegation campaign to a promotion campaign.
Login to get fewer ads

Hitchcock off again..FFS! on 12:16 - Jan 10 with 3588 viewsloftboy

Austin yes, and Johnson yes but hes always injured, we are short up front, it makes no sense loaning out any strikers unless HR has something lined up.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2014 12:17]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Hitchcock off again..FFS! on 12:18 - Jan 10 with 3564 viewssmegma

Hitchcock off again..FFS! on 12:16 - Jan 10 by loftboy

Austin yes, and Johnson yes but hes always injured, we are short up front, it makes no sense loaning out any strikers unless HR has something lined up.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2014 12:17]

Wait and see then as it seems that MAYBE we have a forward lined up.
Hitchcock off again..FFS! on 12:18 - Jan 10 with 3563 viewsPommyhoop

Johnson is better than no c'nt when he's injured which is 80% of the time.
Why H why?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Hitchcock off again..FFS! on 12:23 - Jan 10 with 3533 viewsqprdan

If its this Belfodil fella, I hope he fits in quickly, 8 goals from 33 apps last season for Parma..
Hitchcock off again..FFS! on 12:23 - Jan 10 with 3529 viewsJonDoeman

Hitchcock off again..FFS! on 12:15 - Jan 10 by kensalriser

You can't go around saying stuff like that Dave. It makes too much sense.

DaveB is the voice of reason among all the hysteria, that's for sure....

It Is What It Is !!

Hitchcock off again..FFS! on 12:27 - Jan 10 with 3514 viewsStanisgod

How old is that Bamford boy Shteeve has just loaned from that lot down the road ?

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Hitchcock off again..FFS! on 12:39 - Jan 10 with 3466 viewsSuffolkHoop

Not good enough why?

He's our own, he's young, he's keen to play. He scored 3 goals in 6 games in a short spell on loan in the league below.

Having sat in the away end at Forest and watched Bobby Zamora labour through the worst 45 minutes I've ever seen from a centre forward in my time watching QPR I'm sorry but I just don't see the logic. We've given him how much of a chance exactly? 7 minutes.... and guess what he scored.

Adding to the rant why not give him at least a chance along side Austin if we're playing 4-4-2 in home matches. Its only the championship defences FFS we're hardly playing against the Italian national team every week.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2014 12:41]
Hitchcock off again..FFS! on 12:55 - Jan 10 with 3412 viewsdaveB

don't think anyone is saying he's not good enough just that we have better options at the moment and will be signing at least one more forward this month so get him out playing regular football. If Johnson was currently injured I'd agree it's a dumb move but he's not.
Hitchcock off again..FFS! on 13:04 - Jan 10 with 3378 viewsSuffolkHoop

Hitchcock off again..FFS! on 12:55 - Jan 10 by daveB

don't think anyone is saying he's not good enough just that we have better options at the moment and will be signing at least one more forward this month so get him out playing regular football. If Johnson was currently injured I'd agree it's a dumb move but he's not.

Johnson fit for how long?
Hitchcock off again..FFS! on 13:09 - Jan 10 with 3357 viewsdaveB

Hitchcock off again..FFS! on 13:04 - Jan 10 by SuffolkHoop

Johnson fit for how long?

no idea could be a day or a month who know but we also have Hoilett, Krancjar and Benayoun who can all play as a second forward if needed, we're not short of options
Hitchcock off again..FFS! on 13:14 - Jan 10 with 3323 viewssimmo

Hitchcock off again..FFS! on 12:55 - Jan 10 by daveB

There are 5 games in the next 3 weeks. Has Johnson EVER played more than 3 games in a row for us? The point is not that loaning Hitchcock out was a bad idea as that kind of regular game time is good for him (if he will be actually starting), more that if we don't have another player to come in ASAP we will be in the same situation that has caused us problems the last few weeks - relying on Charlie Austin.

But Johnson is fit for tomorrow (apparently) and if we can recall Hitchcock should the worst happen then it's still not a bad move.

[Post edited 10 Jan 2014 13:15]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Hitchcock off again..FFS! on 13:20 - Jan 10 with 3301 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Would agree with this providing we have at least one more striker coming in. Good for the lad.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Hitchcock off again..FFS! on 13:29 - Jan 10 with 3263 viewsPinnerPaul

Hitchcock discussion again..FFS!
Hitchcock off again..FFS! on 13:31 - Jan 10 with 3256 viewsHunterhoop

Hitchcock off again..FFS! on 12:23 - Jan 10 by JonDoeman

DaveB is the voice of reason among all the hysteria, that's for sure....

He is the voice of reason for all those who back Redknapp no matter what he says and does!

This is only the right decision if we have a forward coming in.

It MAY be better for Hitchcock's development to be playing in L1 than sitting in our bench involved with the first team. However it is not better for QPR if we end up in situation with no fit forwards. Austin has just come back from an injury. Johnson the same...and he's always getting injured, and Zamora is shot. This is risk. Hopefully we can recall him if we need to. Although you can't recall someone 60 mins into a match when someone goes down injured...
Hitchcock off again..FFS! on 13:32 - Jan 10 with 3251 viewsR_from_afar

Hitchcock off again..FFS! on 13:09 - Jan 10 by daveB

no idea could be a day or a month who know but we also have Hoilett, Krancjar and Benayoun who can all play as a second forward if needed, we're not short of options

The trouble is AJ, Benayoun, Niko and Junior have five league goals between them this season! See those opposition defences quake in their boots. Granted, AJ can score goals but he never gets into form due to constant injuries.

I would like to have seen Hitchcock given a go, even if it's only 20 minutes of the bench. He must be hungry, he is young and the complacency can't have set in yet, can it, surely?

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Hitchcock off again..FFS! on 13:35 - Jan 10 with 3236 viewsMatch82

Hitchcock off again..FFS! on 13:14 - Jan 10 by simmo

There are 5 games in the next 3 weeks. Has Johnson EVER played more than 3 games in a row for us? The point is not that loaning Hitchcock out was a bad idea as that kind of regular game time is good for him (if he will be actually starting), more that if we don't have another player to come in ASAP we will be in the same situation that has caused us problems the last few weeks - relying on Charlie Austin.

But Johnson is fit for tomorrow (apparently) and if we can recall Hitchcock should the worst happen then it's still not a bad move.

[Post edited 10 Jan 2014 13:15]

If it's an "emergency" loan then I would think it's probably very short term - maybe a month max.

Although I question the need for an emergency loan while the transfer window is open and players can be signed!
Hitchcock off again..FFS! on 13:35 - Jan 10 with 3233 viewsheadhoops

Hitchcock off again..FFS! on 13:31 - Jan 10 by Hunterhoop

He is the voice of reason for all those who back Redknapp no matter what he says and does!

This is only the right decision if we have a forward coming in.

It MAY be better for Hitchcock's development to be playing in L1 than sitting in our bench involved with the first team. However it is not better for QPR if we end up in situation with no fit forwards. Austin has just come back from an injury. Johnson the same...and he's always getting injured, and Zamora is shot. This is risk. Hopefully we can recall him if we need to. Although you can't recall someone 60 mins into a match when someone goes down injured...

actually hunterhoop is the voice of reason - agree with this.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024