Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PAUL Furlong named QPR Under-18s manager 19:22 - Feb 25 with 958 viewsbosh67

Great news but in the absence of Charlie, any chance of him starting against Leeds?

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/250214-furlong-brentford-reaction-1382817.aspx

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

PAUL Furlong named QPR Under-18s manager on 19:24 - Feb 25 with 954 viewsHantsR

When you say 'Charlie', you mean...?
PAUL Furlong named QPR Under-18s manager on 21:24 - Feb 25 with 841 viewsBrightonhoop

Yep, start with Furs. And Ainsworth. Big Dan. Get Bircham in for the day too. I'd even field Santos before half of this current squad. Those five alone would smash dirty Leeds into next week.
PAUL Furlong named QPR Under-18s manager on 21:29 - Feb 25 with 825 viewsA40Bosh

That is very bad timing.

There will be loads of posts on here tomorrow asking why he Isn't promoted to first team management get rid of Harry and give the youff a chance.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

PAUL Furlong named QPR Under-18s manager on 22:15 - Feb 25 with 750 viewsQPR_Jim

Great news IMHO
PAUL Furlong named QPR Under-18s manager on 22:59 - Feb 25 with 686 viewsderbyhoop

PAUL Furlong named QPR Under-18s manager on 19:24 - Feb 25 by HantsR

When you say 'Charlie', you mean...?

Watching the game with all senses intact?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

PAUL Furlong named QPR Under-18s manager on 23:05 - Feb 25 with 676 viewsLowerloftLad

PAUL Furlong named QPR Under-18s manager on 22:59 - Feb 25 by derbyhoop

Watching the game with all senses intact?

Holloway bircham cook shittu gallen Langley and blackstock in back room staff next

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

PAUL Furlong named QPR Under-18s manager on 23:07 - Feb 25 with 671 viewsnewgolddream

Some good news at last
PAUL Furlong named QPR Under-18s manager on 23:28 - Feb 25 with 659 viewsHollowayRanger

yep like furlong took a lot of stick and came back stronger

id bet he would still be better than zamorra even now

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Login to get fewer ads

PAUL Furlong named QPR Under-18s manager on 08:08 - Feb 26 with 571 viewswood_hoop

PAUL Furlong named QPR Under-18s manager on 23:28 - Feb 25 by HollowayRanger

yep like furlong took a lot of stick and came back stronger

id bet he would still be better than zamorra even now

I wonder who appointed him, maybe Tf does read this board, Paul has been touted by quite a few on here.

Wish him the very best in this appointment, with luck he will show to be as good a coach as he was a player, and become a first team coach.

Best news for weeks.....
PAUL Furlong named QPR Under-18s manager on 08:53 - Feb 26 with 539 viewsonlyrinmoray

Excellent news Congratulations Furs and ... well done QPR a proper managerial appointment .Promoting from within. Steve Gallen up to U21s and when Harry has gone at the end of the season hopefully. Steve gets a chance after the brilliant job hes done for the U18s beating Liverpool 5-0 and Inter Milan in the USA and winning the league
Thats what used to happen before we were " moneybags QPR "

But with the new stadium pressure I know it wont happen
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024