Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What would you do with Bosingwa............ 21:37 - Feb 27 with 1278 viewsfreddieeddie

Sitting at work thinking how much I still loathe him more than any other QPR player. Was just thinking what would I do if I was allowed any punishment for him. Having him hung probably a bit extreme :) Really thinking about this and I come up with (tell me if too harsh)

Chained to the floor of a cell for just 48 hrs with just water with a dvd of 'The history of QPR' on repeat for 48 hours. Then let him walk out of the cell in front of as many QPR that turn up for this event and let each and every one tell him what we think of him.

Then take every penny off of him that he got out of our club and make him give it to charity.

Too easy or a bit harsh? That's what i'd be happy with anyway.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

What would you do with Bosingwa............ on 21:40 - Feb 27 with 1102 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Sounds a bit harsh

For me personally, I would sit him down, then get every single Season Ticket holder of that season, line them up in a que, and give them a minute each to say to him why they hate him and why he was pathetic for the club

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

What would you do with Bosingwa............ on 21:44 - Feb 27 with 1088 viewsWokingR

Can't believe nobody has given him even a little bit of a slap yet
What would you do with Bosingwa............ on 21:48 - Feb 27 with 1078 viewsTacticalR

Wouldn't it be more fruitful to ask club officials why they bought such burnt-out wrecks?

Air hostess clique

What would you do with Bosingwa............ on 21:53 - Feb 27 with 1066 viewsfreddieeddie

What would you do with Bosingwa............ on 21:48 - Feb 27 by TacticalR

Wouldn't it be more fruitful to ask club officials why they bought such burnt-out wrecks?

No it wouldn't. They are supposed to be professional sportsmen. I can't believe Bosingwa didn't get more abuse from us fans. I wouldn't normally condone that but he showed utter contempt for us, the club and colleagues.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

What would you do with Bosingwa............ on 21:55 - Feb 27 with 1057 viewsINFIRMARY

I seem to remember us all signing up to the dream as these signings were happening, we were living the dream !

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

What would you do with Bosingwa............ on 22:10 - Feb 27 with 1020 viewsTacticalR

What would you do with Bosingwa............ on 21:55 - Feb 27 by INFIRMARY

I seem to remember us all signing up to the dream as these signings were happening, we were living the dream !

Not all of us. See the comments on the day he was signed:
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/17908/bosingwa-sign

Air hostess clique

What would you do with Bosingwa............ on 22:15 - Feb 27 with 1008 viewsdaveB

He was an easy choice as the face of our relegation and the one to hate but he had a few decent games for us and you have to blame the club for signing him in the first place, he did nothing at qpr that he hadn't shown at CHelsea
What would you do with Bosingwa............ on 22:16 - Feb 27 with 1006 viewskomradkirk

he would make a good draught excluder
Login to get fewer ads

What would you do with Bosingwa............ on 23:13 - Feb 27 with 947 viewsShotKneesHoop

What would you do with Bosingwa............ on 22:16 - Feb 27 by komradkirk

he would make a good draught excluder

I think he should marry SWP. It's legal now.

It's hard to say who is more contemptable out of the two harrises

As long that they don't produce any results of a civil partnership.

A combination of those genes is worse than Quatermass could have dreampt of.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

What would you do with Bosingwa............ on 23:17 - Feb 27 with 943 viewsShotKneesHoop

What would you do with Bosingwa............ on 22:10 - Feb 27 by TacticalR

Not all of us. See the comments on the day he was signed:
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/17908/bosingwa-sign

Tactical R says it in spades.

I vote for him to replace Rednapp.

I will be happy to replace Jordan as coach if he picks up the reigns.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

What would you do with Bosingwa............ on 23:39 - Feb 27 with 925 viewsTacticalR

What would you do with Bosingwa............ on 23:17 - Feb 27 by ShotKneesHoop

I boast about the ones I got right and keep quiet about the ones I got wrong, so a bit like Redknapp really.

Air hostess clique

What would you do with Bosingwa............ on 01:38 - Feb 28 with 883 viewsSonofNorfolt

Not that I'm his lover but, don't you all think he is the perfect scapegoat for all our ills?

I could be wrong but his last appearance before joining us from the Money Launderers resulted in him collecting a CL winners medal.
Hughes and that idiot Mike Rigg, whose remit was to recruit promising young talent, naively snapped up a player who they assumed must be superb, overlooking the fact that he'd been given a free for a reason. TF, rightly backed his manager's judgement as promised, also seen with Julio Cesar. No doubt the slippery non agent super agent Kia Joorabchian was involved somewhere.
Could he have been a mini hero if his free kick at Villa had drifted six inches to the right and Rangers continued their revival with a third straight victory and confidence going into the next matches?

He was plain wrong for our club, but others are more to blame.
What would you do with Bosingwa............ on 02:32 - Feb 28 with 873 viewsFredManRave

What would you do with Bosingwa............ on 23:17 - Feb 27 by ShotKneesHoop

And probbo should get the nod for being the clubs new psychic.

Amazing vision but then he already knew that.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2014 2:33]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

What would you do with Bosingwa............ on 10:00 - Feb 28 with 741 viewsTacticalR

OK, I think I understand the confusion over Bosingwa. Because Park was a spent force but was prepared to play he attracted little criticism, but because Bosingwa was a spent force who threw tantrums everybody focused on the tantrums and lost sight of the fact that he was a spent force.

Air hostess clique

What would you do with Bosingwa............ on 10:23 - Feb 28 with 719 viewstoboboly

He was playing last night. Tosser.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

What would you do with Bosingwa............ on 10:34 - Feb 28 with 710 viewsTacticalR

What would you do with Bosingwa............ on 10:23 - Feb 28 by toboboly

He was playing last night. Tosser.

Substituted at half-time.

Air hostess clique

What would you do with Bosingwa............ on 10:54 - Feb 28 with 700 viewstoboboly

How violent are we allowed to get in this thread?

What would you do with Bosingwa............ on 11:00 - Feb 28 with 693 viewsTacticalR

What would you do with Bosingwa............ on 10:54 - Feb 28 by toboboly

How violent are we allowed to get in this thread?

Hanging and drawing but no quartering.

Air hostess clique

What would you do with Bosingwa............ on 11:09 - Feb 28 with 679 viewstoboboly

I raise you;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism

What would you do with Bosingwa............ on 11:29 - Feb 28 with 662 viewsTacticalR

What would you do with Bosingwa............ on 11:09 - Feb 28 by toboboly

I raise you;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism

Unfortunately, due to government cutbacks such expensive tortures are no longer available.

Air hostess clique

What would you do with Bosingwa............ on 11:37 - Feb 28 with 656 viewsBrianMcCarthy

What would you do with Bosingwa............ on 23:39 - Feb 27 by TacticalR

I boast about the ones I got right and keep quiet about the ones I got wrong, so a bit like Redknapp really.

Jesus, you really nailed that one!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

What would you do with Bosingwa............ on 11:41 - Feb 28 with 652 viewsBrianMcCarthy

What would you do with Bosingwa............ on 11:37 - Feb 28 by BrianMcCarthy

Jesus, you really nailed that one!

And, while we're on the subject of nailing, anyone got any rusty nails? Oh, Jose! Jose! Come here, there's a good boy...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

What would you do with Bosingwa............ on 11:55 - Feb 28 with 642 viewsPommyhoop

Both Boswingwa and Bennyoon should have their tails taped together and they should be chucked over a washing line set up in the centre circle before the Leeds match.
But to get em going you'd have to tell em that their wage packet was in the other ones back pocket.
That'd get the crowd nicely warmed up...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

What would you do with Bosingwa............ on 12:18 - Feb 28 with 619 viewssmegma

I wouldn't start a thread on him for starters. He doesn't play for us anymore, couldn't give a f*ck.
What would you do with Bosingwa............ on 12:36 - Feb 28 with 596 viewsadhoc_qpr

I would make him face his ultimate fear, sitting on the bench...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024