Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gary O'Neil behind the scenes video... 20:05 - May 25 with 3156 viewsDieByYourSide

Made me laugh

3 and a half minutes in
[Post edited 25 May 2014 20:11]

Poll: And it's hi ho

Gary O'Neil behind the scenes video... on 20:21 - May 25 with 3097 viewsAndyB

Love the fact you can only hear "come on you r's" while players waiting to come out.

I can't get enough of all this stuff - more, more more.....

What would be amazing would be a wide angle shot of our end when the goal went in.
Gary O'Neil behind the scenes video... on 20:32 - May 25 with 3041 viewskingsburyR

Ain't nothing better then watching our crowd when the ball hug the net. I've watch the goal 50 times today just to watch a different pocket if the crowd.

That and how we all came together when tickets were on sale makes it safe to say

"Today, I'm proud to be an R"

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Gary O'Neil behind the scenes video... on 20:39 - May 25 with 2994 viewsGetMeRangers

Gary O'Neil behind the scenes video... on 20:21 - May 25 by AndyB

Love the fact you can only hear "come on you r's" while players waiting to come out.

I can't get enough of all this stuff - more, more more.....

What would be amazing would be a wide angle shot of our end when the goal went in.

It must have sounded pretty hostile to the Derby players, standing on their own waiting, to hear the stadium reverberate to "Come ON You RSSSSS"
Gary O'Neil behind the scenes video... on 20:56 - May 25 with 2939 viewsEsgaroth

Tv crews never show enough of the crowd reaction to goals. I have been to Wembley quite a few times for England games and for us in 86, hands down I have NEVER seen Wembley erupt like that before, our end went absolutely mental.

If camera men panned out a bit when the goals go in instead of trying to get close enough to see a players nostril hair (yes uncle Tony had a large grey one on display when interviewed in the tunnel) armchair fans would see how good it can be and get to games more often.

Felt for O'Neil, it takes nuts to do what he did knowing what was at stake.

Proud day, proud of the team but most of all im proud of our fans.
[Post edited 25 May 2014 20:58]

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

Gary O'Neil behind the scenes video... on 21:11 - May 25 with 2886 viewsessextaxiboy

There was a lot of sarcasm when Harry spoke about the "right sort. Gary o Neill , not the best player in the world , but never gives less than everything. Has a tooth knocked out in the semi , takes a red card for the team in a game worth 100 + mill and reacts like that after we score .
Gary O'Neil behind the scenes video... on 21:15 - May 25 with 2867 viewsthemodfather

o'neil took one for the team, he gambled..saw red and they did not score
somehow we won....if derby had scored they may have scored more, they were doing ok at the time and of course after...until the 89th+ min and bobby dazzler stepped in
Gary O'Neil behind the scenes video... on 22:39 - May 25 with 2744 viewsBklynRanger

Gary O'Neil behind the scenes video... on 20:39 - May 25 by GetMeRangers

It must have sounded pretty hostile to the Derby players, standing on their own waiting, to hear the stadium reverberate to "Come ON You RSSSSS"

I love being able to see and hear that crowd stuff from that angle. Gives a better sense of the immenseness (?) of it all.

Did anybody catch what ONeill said to the camera after getting sent off?
[Post edited 25 May 2014 22:41]
Gary O'Neil behind the scenes video... on 22:52 - May 25 with 2705 viewsWadR

Gary O'Neil behind the scenes video... on 22:39 - May 25 by BklynRanger

I love being able to see and hear that crowd stuff from that angle. Gives a better sense of the immenseness (?) of it all.

sounded like "turn that off please mate"

Love seeing the crowd going mental celebrating the goal, and the way O'Neil sprints out of the tunnel.

At about 3:20, sounds like Barton getting at Hughes for his first half dive, all Hughes does is a meek thumbs up. Suppose he is only 9 or something.
Login to get fewer ads

Gary O'Neil behind the scenes video... on 22:53 - May 25 with 2702 viewskingsburyR

All I can hear on what is a neutral broadcasting channel is Rangers fans. We're we that loud all game.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Gary O'Neil behind the scenes video... on 22:58 - May 25 with 2678 viewsAntti_Heinola

Gary O'Neil behind the scenes video... on 22:39 - May 25 by BklynRanger

is he saying 'switch that off please mate'?
great vid. Funny when O'Neil runs out after the goal though - assume he's not really allowed to do that!

Bare bones.

Gary O'Neil behind the scenes video... on 23:18 - May 25 with 2639 viewsGetMeRangers

Gary O'Neil behind the scenes video... on 22:53 - May 25 by kingsburyR

All I can hear on what is a neutral broadcasting channel is Rangers fans. We're we that loud all game.

The sending off took a fair bit out of the singing. Plenty of pockets still give it some, but much harder to get teh whole end singing, especially in sync.

Havent heard a good recording of "Oh Bobby Zamora", but it was deafening in the stadium. If you could ever be in a player's boots, it surely would have been his yesterday.

Has Bobby hung up his boots... Ned mentions "his last game" on this

Also great from 4.39-5.10, is Austin showing his true feelings. Obviously, the strength of "the world is against us" was more prominent in the dressing room than we thought
Gary O'Neil behind the scenes video... on 00:33 - May 26 with 2541 viewsDebaser

Gary O'Neil behind the scenes video... on 22:52 - May 25 by WadR

sounded like "turn that off please mate"

Love seeing the crowd going mental celebrating the goal, and the way O'Neil sprints out of the tunnel.

At about 3:20, sounds like Barton getting at Hughes for his first half dive, all Hughes does is a meek thumbs up. Suppose he is only 9 or something.

I think it's Joe Jordan getting at Hughes about the dive.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024