Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No fight no nothing 17:40 - Oct 5 with 1636 viewschid

Absolutely rubbish to negative from start their just going through the motions out their bring in mccRthy we need a change
No fight no nothing on 18:27 - Oct 5 with 1570 viewshoopstar67

I'm worried about QPR but more worried about your grammar! Truly shocking!
No fight no nothing on 18:29 - Oct 5 with 1546 viewsbosh67

No fight no nothing on 18:27 - Oct 5 by hoopstar67

I'm worried about QPR but more worried about your grammar! Truly shocking!

With that spelling I'm worried about his grandma.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

No fight no nothing on 18:33 - Oct 5 with 1483 viewsToast_R

Souness had a scathing attack on QPR and I make him right in every word.

Redknapp cant inspire his players so he has failing to do his job.
No fight no nothing on 18:33 - Oct 5 with 1483 viewsAitch

They played like a team that's already relegated.

TPFKA Stans_Left_Foot

No fight no nothing on 18:39 - Oct 5 with 1448 viewsQPRDave

No fight no nothing on 18:33 - Oct 5 by Toast_R

Souness had a scathing attack on QPR and I make him right in every word.

Redknapp cant inspire his players so he has failing to do his job.

This ^...they couldn't even be bothered to challenge the 1st goal ....
This is the premier lge and our lot just looked bored and beaten tbh before we start
No fight no nothing on 20:05 - Oct 5 with 1384 viewschid

Watched all matches on match of the day and we re behind all of them especially on energy aggression speed attacks we are totally flat. What are they saving themselves for
No fight no nothing on 20:26 - Oct 5 with 1318 viewsquickpassrotter

Think I am rewriting the Southampton etc report.
Not enough challenge on the opponents ball - not closing down quickly enough. Not trying to retrieve quickly enough when ball is given away. Low energy and work rate . Bloody hell - Burnley seem to play as if it's their last game ever and give it all. They seem to really try.
No sense of play or pattern. Not sure what our tactics are. Not sure how we are trying to move the ball up the field - slow movement off the ball, gives opposition opportunity to quickly get behind it.
Poor defending. Rio is now not a Prem League player. ....I had better stop there.
Have not specifically been a big Harry critic like so many others - but I think we need to change now.
Lots of frustration in our support today - but everyone seemed to behave themselves.
What a horrible area of London. Is it getting worse ?
No fight no nothing on 20:37 - Oct 5 with 1245 viewsajcoombes

As a rangers fan I have been used to sides in the past who were hungry, hard to beat and tiresome, I have been used to players who would fight for this club but currently I could name about three players who look like they want to play for the club, is this harry's fault for not motivating the players maybe or is it the fact we constantly bring in too many new faces and hope that will be the solution. Today I saw the team and thought every single one of those players is premier league class and most of them have proved this in the past. However I can't help but wonder what the hell has happened to these players players like Sandro who used to be a rock in Tottenham's midfield or Fer who was quality in the world cup. We lack any sort of fight or desire, we lack pace it takes us about five minutes to get over the halfway line something needs to change at Rangers because at the moment we look doomed for relegation, I wouldn't mind if we had a weak squad but were fighting every week but we're not we're going down to shit teams like West Ham with no more than a wimper, the side that first came up under Warnock would walk over us despite the fact it was a team of championship players this is because they had fight they wanted to play for the club they wanted the three points more than there pay check at the end of the week
Login to get fewer ads

No fight no nothing on 20:38 - Oct 5 with 1239 viewsStainesR

No fight no nothing on 20:26 - Oct 5 by quickpassrotter

Think I am rewriting the Southampton etc report.
Not enough challenge on the opponents ball - not closing down quickly enough. Not trying to retrieve quickly enough when ball is given away. Low energy and work rate . Bloody hell - Burnley seem to play as if it's their last game ever and give it all. They seem to really try.
No sense of play or pattern. Not sure what our tactics are. Not sure how we are trying to move the ball up the field - slow movement off the ball, gives opposition opportunity to quickly get behind it.
Poor defending. Rio is now not a Prem League player. ....I had better stop there.
Have not specifically been a big Harry critic like so many others - but I think we need to change now.
Lots of frustration in our support today - but everyone seemed to behave themselves.
What a horrible area of London. Is it getting worse ?

There was something going on near the front on about 75minutes ,group of about 8 flat caps,tattoos and male hand bags when they got bored of being incredibly brave giving it the vvanker sign to the West Ham ,seemed to upset fellow Rangers supporters in front of them.Hell hole of an area haven't been there since the old 1st division days,glad not to be going back pathetic display yet again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024