Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Expect (many) more Discodroids posts! 12:14 - Mar 31 with 5574 viewsizlingtonhoop

Time on his hands

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/mar/30/probation-officers-face-redundanc

[Post edited 31 Mar 2015 12:15]
Expect (many) more Discodroids posts! on 12:24 - Mar 31 with 5532 viewsDiscodroids

hahaha, blimey we've had the sword of damocles swaying above our shoulder blades for the last 18 months..but its still a bit disheartening that their thinking of replacing us with blade runner style cashpoint machines !.

it must have been my letter to the standard the other day and cara has pulled some strings.

i seem to spend 70 % of my time in court waiting rooms only for people not to show .

tis a glamorous life , but it beats wishing i was dead in a william hunt chalk stripe iron maiden listening to underwriters in lloyds talking about their country retreat and stag do's in estonia where you can kill prostitutes for 1500 euros.

QPR We are family, ive got all my brothers with me, or perhaps not. not on LFW anyway.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2015 12:28]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Expect (many) more Discodroids posts! on 12:36 - Mar 31 with 5477 viewsizlingtonhoop

Expect (many) more Discodroids posts! on 12:24 - Mar 31 by Discodroids

hahaha, blimey we've had the sword of damocles swaying above our shoulder blades for the last 18 months..but its still a bit disheartening that their thinking of replacing us with blade runner style cashpoint machines !.

it must have been my letter to the standard the other day and cara has pulled some strings.

i seem to spend 70 % of my time in court waiting rooms only for people not to show .

tis a glamorous life , but it beats wishing i was dead in a william hunt chalk stripe iron maiden listening to underwriters in lloyds talking about their country retreat and stag do's in estonia where you can kill prostitutes for 1500 euros.

QPR We are family, ive got all my brothers with me, or perhaps not. not on LFW anyway.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2015 12:28]

One of two stories I've come across in the Graun this morning which I thought maybe was a day early.

The other:
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/30/worlds-largest-aircraft-looking-for

Anything with public-school softy snooty chops wannabe-lad Dickinson in has to be a wind-up, especially if inspired by Roger Munk! But a such named aeronaut did once breath the air, I soon discovered by the power of Google.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2015 12:37]
Expect (many) more Discodroids posts! on 13:10 - Mar 31 with 5383 viewsDorse

Expect (many) more Discodroids posts! on 12:36 - Mar 31 by izlingtonhoop

One of two stories I've come across in the Graun this morning which I thought maybe was a day early.

The other:
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/30/worlds-largest-aircraft-looking-for

Anything with public-school softy snooty chops wannabe-lad Dickinson in has to be a wind-up, especially if inspired by Roger Munk! But a such named aeronaut did once breath the air, I soon discovered by the power of Google.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2015 12:37]

I've heard of his brother Chip. He used the helium when he was singing.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Expect (many) more Discodroids posts! on 13:18 - Mar 31 with 5365 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Expect (many) more Discodroids posts! on 13:27 - Mar 31 with 5335 viewsizlingtonhoop

Expect (many) more Discodroids posts! on 13:18 - Mar 31 by Metallica_Hoop

Ha. Thought you might get drawn in, Metallica...

When we die, do we haunt the sky?
Do we lurk in the murk of the seas?
What then? Are we born again?
Just to sit asking questions like these?
I know, for I told me so,
And I'm sure each of you quite agrees:
The more it stays the same, the less it changes!
And that's The Majesty Of Rock!

Now that's profound Bruce.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2015 13:33]
Expect (many) more Discodroids posts! on 13:37 - Mar 31 with 5312 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I haven't heard that for years. Cheers.

"The miner and his coal"

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024