Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another reason to dislike modern football. 10:19 - Aug 19 with 2014 viewsrunningman75

Crazy money owned by a player who has yet to really prove them self. I think this is another reason the England team fail as players think they are the dog's boll***s but get found out on the world stage. Also lack the hunger and commitment of other players in the world.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-3202782/Manchester-City-star
[Post edited 19 Aug 2015 10:20]
Another reason to dislike modern football. on 10:27 - Aug 19 with 1976 viewsWatford_Ranger

Is that house really only £1.5m? Quite cheap for what it is.
Another reason to dislike modern football. on 10:39 - Aug 19 with 1941 viewspomanjou

Seems like a lotta house for the money but would probably need a 1/2 million makeover. As it stands its 99% tasteless. His interior designer should be shot.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Another reason to dislike modern football. on 11:04 - Aug 19 with 1876 viewsClive_Anderson

That place looks designed as a spoof to show how poor footballers taste is.

Mind you I can't get angry at him earning loads after watching Sturridge, Agyemang, SWP and Vine bleed millions out of the club for absolutely Jeff all return.

Plus we even made a massive profit on Sterling.
Another reason to dislike modern football. on 11:05 - Aug 19 with 1873 viewsHantsR

All the bad taste money can buy!
Another reason to dislike modern football. on 11:16 - Aug 19 with 1848 viewsbatmanhoop

£8/9m to us, what's not to like
Another reason to dislike modern football. on 11:28 - Aug 19 with 1820 viewshoof_hearted

Of all the luxuries in these houses the only thing that I really want is a cinema room. No outside noises, no worries about jacking the volume right up, no need to interact with the spawn of chavs...

Dream, dream, dream....
Another reason to dislike modern football. on 11:35 - Aug 19 with 1785 viewsBluce_Ree

Another reason to dislike modern football. on 11:28 - Aug 19 by hoof_hearted

Of all the luxuries in these houses the only thing that I really want is a cinema room. No outside noises, no worries about jacking the volume right up, no need to interact with the spawn of chavs...

Dream, dream, dream....

I usually go to the cinema about once every three years because the public are scum but I went to see Mad Max recently (rubbish) at the iMax in Manchester and it was SIXTEEN QUID A TICKET! Also, it was obscenely loud. So I had some foam earplugs in (I've got tinnitus so I tend to keep earplugs handy in case shit gets loud).

It was totally ace. Price kept the scum out. I wouldn't have heard my missus if she was shouting at me. Film was more than loud enough through the ear plugs.

If only my arse hadn't died on the uncomfortable seating after an hour. Modern films are TOO LONG.

Home option is still better though. Especially as Tesco sell the exact same pick and mix as Odeon.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Another reason to dislike modern football. on 11:52 - Aug 19 with 1753 viewswestberksr

for a 20 year millionaire footballer that could have been a hell of a lot worse, he must try harder on the next place.
Login to get fewer ads

Another reason to dislike modern football. on 15:32 - Aug 19 with 1607 viewsLadbrokeR

Another reason to dislike modern football. on 11:52 - Aug 19 by westberksr

for a 20 year millionaire footballer that could have been a hell of a lot worse, he must try harder on the next place.

Check the picture with the text:

Sterling pictured after playing basketball with pals in his home court as he uploaded this snap to Instagram afterwards.

Why is he wearing QPR shorts ?
Another reason to dislike modern football. on 15:50 - Aug 19 with 1561 viewsJuzzie

His fingers are all bent. Does he have rickets?
Another reason to dislike modern football. on 15:51 - Aug 19 with 1556 viewsJuzzie

Another reason to dislike modern football. on 15:32 - Aug 19 by LadbrokeR

Check the picture with the text:

Sterling pictured after playing basketball with pals in his home court as he uploaded this snap to Instagram afterwards.

Why is he wearing QPR shorts ?

Probably can't afford a new pair.
Another reason to dislike modern football. on 16:13 - Aug 19 with 1502 viewsRamseyR

Bit of a step up from when he was on the St Raphael Estate in Wembley .... innit

[Post edited 19 Aug 2015 16:15]
Another reason to dislike modern football. on 16:36 - Aug 19 with 1473 viewsJuzzie

Another reason to dislike modern football. on 16:13 - Aug 19 by RamseyR

Bit of a step up from when he was on the St Raphael Estate in Wembley .... innit

[Post edited 19 Aug 2015 16:15]

I think I'd rather live there than anywhere in/around Liverpool.
Another reason to dislike modern football. on 17:48 - Aug 19 with 1372 viewsDylanP

1.5 milion seems increibly cheap for a mansion that size with swimming pool, jakuzi, basketball court and so on. I know Liverpool is cheaper than London, but a million doesn't buy much in London these days.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024