Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday night beer fred 19:20 - Nov 7 with 2672 viewswarrenfox4

Had a pint of pride...just to test it.
Now drinking fullers frontier...very nice too.
May end the evening with a JD honey

Result.
Definitely waking with a hang over and a sore ring due to the vindaloo I won't remember eating
Saturday night beer fred on 19:31 - Nov 7 with 2655 viewseghamranger

Think we all should have one. CR has gone, KH played well at right back and the Scum lost 😀
Saturday night beer fred on 19:36 - Nov 7 with 2627 viewsDorse

4 pints of Amstell. Crazhy Englisch guyzh, drink many beerzh, ja?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Saturday night beer fred on 19:44 - Nov 7 with 2607 viewsLblock

Managed to survive a couple in the Addy, now on the sofa nursing a damn fine Malbec

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Saturday night beer fred on 20:00 - Nov 7 with 2590 viewsDWQPR

Saturday night beer fred on 19:44 - Nov 7 by Lblock

Managed to survive a couple in the Addy, now on the sofa nursing a damn fine Malbec

Really?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Saturday night beer fred on 21:17 - Nov 7 with 2491 viewsHayesender

On the Guinness golden ale tonight. Not bad at all

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Saturday night beer fred on 21:32 - Nov 7 with 2470 viewsPommyhoop

Saturday night beer fred on 21:17 - Nov 7 by Hayesender

On the Guinness golden ale tonight. Not bad at all

I was on the little black bombs last night..

6% Love it....

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Saturday night beer fred on 21:57 - Nov 7 with 2429 viewsJuzzie

Dont drink much these days but as we speak i'm supping on a nice bottle of Fullers Honey Dew whilst watching footie highlights on tellie.
Saturday night beer fred on 23:02 - Nov 7 with 2377 viewsbarabajagal

Drinking a pint from 'Bedlam brewery' not bad session pint, lacks character but smooth finish.
Login to get fewer ads

Saturday night beer fred on 23:13 - Nov 7 with 2357 viewsBklynRanger

Saturday night beer fred on 19:44 - Nov 7 by Lblock

I've been working my way through a fairly awful box of Malbec. Quantity over quality. I've got a lovely big bottle of beer in the fridge for later - Trader Joe's Heavy Vessel. - 650ml of strong dark earthy goodness.
Saturday night beer fred on 23:14 - Nov 7 with 2356 viewsJuzzie

Saturday night beer fred on 23:02 - Nov 7 by barabajagal

Drinking a pint from 'Bedlam brewery' not bad session pint, lacks character but smooth finish.

Is it called "Shearer"?
Saturday night beer fred on 23:21 - Nov 7 with 2346 viewsbarabajagal

Saturday night beer fred on 23:14 - Nov 7 by Juzzie

Is it called "Shearer"?

Ha ha ha. Excellent work!

(It's caled Benchmark, if anyone's interested, and second pint not as good as the first)
Saturday night beer fred on 00:12 - Nov 8 with 2305 viewsRickyDicky

I like my beer , but tesco selling off tyskie lager at £1 a bottle , 5.5% can't be missed !

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

Saturday night beer fred on 08:05 - Nov 8 with 2224 viewswarrenfox4

Saturday night beer fred on 21:32 - Nov 7 by Pommyhoop

I was on the little black bombs last night..

6% Love it....

My night of drinking cut short............
Due to the fact young fox has now discovered the joys of beer...woman and JD

Goes to a party at 7......Mrs fox gets a call from Harry' s "friend" Rosie explaining that......"he isn't very well at 11:00"

Mrs fox and I drive up to Brentford to pick him up as we don't really know what's wrong with him

There he is .....throwing his ring up in the bushes as white as a sheet

Not just him.....about 4 other young party people.

Now it gets good

We get him in the car and I ask his young friend Rosie what he had been drinking.

Fosters she said.....hmmmmm I thought you don't get that pissed on fosters.
Now I want to know if he had taken anything.......no she said....but he did drink a bottle of JD honey.
She really looked worried about him

Now silly B0llocks Harry in the back of the car tells Rosie he loves her.....ahhhhhhhhh.
He opened the door......lent out....

And threw up on her shoe.
Lol
This made her gag...her friend walks away, a very pretty thing in a black dress.....and she starts throwing up.

We get him home...I then have near on an hour of listening to him throwing up
Numb nuts is of course still in bed.....can't wait till he wakes up.

Now my question to my fellow hoops.
Do you remember a party you went to in your younger days that went a bit tits up for ya..lol
Saturday night beer fred on 09:56 - Nov 8 with 2156 viewsHayesender

Saturday night beer fred on 08:05 - Nov 8 by warrenfox4

Goes to a party at 7......Mrs fox gets a call from Harry' s "friend" Rosie explaining that......"he isn't very well at 11:00"

Mrs fox and I drive up to Brentford to pick him up as we don't really know what's wrong with him

Now it gets good

We get him in the car and I ask his young friend Rosie what he had been drinking.

Now I want to know if he had taken anything.......no she said....but he did drink a bottle of JD honey.

Now silly B0llocks Harry in the back of the car tells Rosie he loves her.....ahhhhhhhhh.

Lol
This made her gag...her friend walks away, a very pretty thing in a black dress.....and she starts throwing up.

Do you remember a party you went to in your younger days that went a bit tits up for ya..lol

Guffaw .

Went to a new years eve party in 89. In my stupidity I drank near enough a whole bottle of scotch through a straw.

Now, we had man utd away on new years day and muggins here was going up on the supporters coach. I woke up on the sofa with 15 minutes till the coaches left.

Chucked on a t shit and jogging bottoms and legged it from Vespan Rd to the ground and made it just in time.

Well it was when I sat down on the coach that I suddenly didn't feel at all well. I spent 90% of the journey to Manchester in the toilet with horrible liquid stuff coming out of both ends.

Gets to the ground and must have spent 80 minutes of the game, which I think finished 0-0, in the old Trafford bogs.

Return journey home went the same way as the journey there. Was never so glad to get home.

Turns out I had alcohol poisoning and was ill for over a week. Even to this day the smell of whisky make me feel a tad nauseous

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Saturday night beer fred on 10:09 - Nov 8 with 2143 viewswarrenfox4

Saturday night beer fred on 09:56 - Nov 8 by Hayesender

Guffaw .

Went to a new years eve party in 89. In my stupidity I drank near enough a whole bottle of scotch through a straw.

Now, we had man utd away on new years day and muggins here was going up on the supporters coach. I woke up on the sofa with 15 minutes till the coaches left.

Chucked on a t shit and jogging bottoms and legged it from Vespan Rd to the ground and made it just in time.

Well it was when I sat down on the coach that I suddenly didn't feel at all well. I spent 90% of the journey to Manchester in the toilet with horrible liquid stuff coming out of both ends.

Gets to the ground and must have spent 80 minutes of the game, which I think finished 0-0, in the old Trafford bogs.

Return journey home went the same way as the journey there. Was never so glad to get home.

Turns out I had alcohol poisoning and was ill for over a week. Even to this day the smell of whisky make me feel a tad nauseous

Well son of fox just woke up.
He looks like shlit.
I just realised....when he finished rugby yesterday he and his team came back to my club...he was on the peroni from 4.....lol
Aparantly....mrs fox blames..........ME

Told him about rosies shoes....he looks horrified.

Oh to be 18 again......and why do birds look fitter now than they were in the 80s and 90s.
Blimey....if i was 18 again....
Saturday night beer fred on 10:17 - Nov 8 with 2131 viewsbarabajagal

Saturday night beer fred on 08:05 - Nov 8 by warrenfox4

Now it gets good

Lol

Deserves a thread all on it's own

Went on train from Hastings to a gig in Eastbourne at the much missed Archery Tavern when I was 16 with my mate. He had bought us a bottle of merrydown mead, which we drunk on the train. We then got a bottle of Cider each and drunk it in the park. At the gig we tucked into Pernod and blacks. Don't ask me why, we were 16 and didn't really know what we were doing and back in those days, if you had a bit of bum fluff round your face, that was all the ID required.

We had arranged for my father to pick us up at 11.pm. The poor fellow had to pick me up from the floor outside the pub. Made it just passed Bexhill and I was sick all over the dashboard, front window and door.

Next morning my mother wakes me up at 6.30am with bucket and sponge. she made me clean the whole lot up then drove me to my part-time job, as a KP, in local hotel.

I swore never to drink again.... Hmmm
Saturday night beer fred on 10:44 - Nov 8 with 2107 viewsPunteR

Waking up in St Thomas's hospital after a night out was a bit messy.

[Post edited 8 Nov 2015 13:03]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024