Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee Mason's final fck you 16:33 - Oct 7 with 6338 viewsNorthernr

I did think he'd been a bit quick with that final whistle on Saturday, maybe leave another minute or two for a third penalty. Turns out he was just intending to report us for failing to control our players in his match report - £7,500 fine. He's committed to his art to be fair to the guy

This post has been edited by an administrator
Lee Mason's final fck you on 16:38 - Oct 7 with 4086 viewsLongsufferingR

As I said on another thread, it would have been worth the extra fine and ban for Sylla to have simply stuck one on him.
Lee Mason's final fck you on 16:38 - Oct 7 with 4076 viewsTacticalR

Sylla did look like he was ready to kill him.

Air hostess clique

Lee Mason's final fck you on 16:44 - Oct 7 with 4040 viewsNorthernr

Lee Mason's final fck you on 16:38 - Oct 7 by TacticalR

Sylla did look like he was ready to kill him.

I'd have chipped in for the fine if he had.
Lee Mason's final fck you on 16:44 - Oct 7 with 4040 viewsWatford_Ranger

So any ref just needs to report the club for failing to control their players and they're automatically fined? No big deal financially at our level but still seems unfair.
Lee Mason's final fck you on 16:45 - Oct 7 with 4028 viewsLongsufferingR

Lee Mason's final fck you on 16:44 - Oct 7 by Watford_Ranger

So any ref just needs to report the club for failing to control their players and they're automatically fined? No big deal financially at our level but still seems unfair.

Club accepted the charge. Presumably if they deny it, the potential fine goes up.
Lee Mason's final fck you on 16:46 - Oct 7 with 4024 viewssimmo

I properly despise that cnt, meat headed fckin infidel. He's so terrible at his job it looks like he's actually corrupt.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Lee Mason's final fck you on 16:49 - Oct 7 with 4003 viewsTacticalR

Lee Mason's final fck you on 16:46 - Oct 7 by simmo

I properly despise that cnt, meat headed fckin infidel. He's so terrible at his job it looks like he's actually corrupt.

Time to send in the Telegraph investigative team.

Air hostess clique

Lee Mason's final fck you on 16:51 - Oct 7 with 3994 viewsBakes

Let it go Lee, it's starting to look obvious now.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Login to get fewer ads

Lee Mason's final fck you on 16:52 - Oct 7 with 3979 viewsNorthernr

Lee Mason's final fck you on 16:44 - Oct 7 by Watford_Ranger

Well you can contest it, and be found guilty anyway, and get a bigger fine than you would otherwise gets.

However awful the refereeing has been throughout the game, however many dodgy penalties he awards against you, you have to stand and silently accept it otherwise it's 'failing to ensure players conduct themselves etc etc' and a fine.
Lee Mason's final fck you on 16:52 - Oct 7 with 3979 viewsLongsufferingR

Lee Mason's final fck you on 16:51 - Oct 7 by Bakes

Let it go Lee, it's starting to look obvious now.

The funny thing is though, as much as he has tried to destroy us in big games, he has presided over a huge win in a play-off final and our first win at Fulham in 30 odd years.

He's even sht at being sht.
Lee Mason's final fck you on 16:56 - Oct 7 with 3959 viewsWatford_Ranger

Lee Mason's final fck you on 16:52 - Oct 7 by Northernr

Well you can contest it, and be found guilty anyway, and get a bigger fine than you would otherwise gets.

However awful the refereeing has been throughout the game, however many dodgy penalties he awards against you, you have to stand and silently accept it otherwise it's 'failing to ensure players conduct themselves etc etc' and a fine.

What I mean is, has a club ever contested it and won?
Lee Mason's final fck you on 16:59 - Oct 7 with 3940 viewsNorthernr

Lee Mason's final fck you on 16:56 - Oct 7 by Watford_Ranger

What I mean is, has a club ever contested it and won?

No.
Lee Mason's final fck you on 17:26 - Oct 7 with 3852 viewslondonscottish

Lee Mason's final fck you on 16:52 - Oct 7 by LongsufferingR

The funny thing is though, as much as he has tried to destroy us in big games, he has presided over a huge win in a play-off final and our first win at Fulham in 30 odd years.

Classic :-)

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Lee Mason's final fck you on 17:42 - Oct 7 with 3788 viewsDiscodroids

This latest act by Mason makes my Blood pressure higher than one day in 2002 , when I collapsed outside lloyds of london in full chalk stripe , in the middle of the afternoon After taking half a dozen micky mills , 2 wraps of spice and 8 pints of Stella during the course of the day .

Being an Englishman Standards Had to be maintained , and i merely waved away offers of help as i lay on the steps with my chest being crushed , and the left side of my head on fire like johnny storm from the fantastic four or that cnt Ghost rider on his Bike.

I remember some pencil neck bending down to offer me a rennie as i lay dying ,my molten hot carcass melting into the pavement like a T-1000 terminator after arnie gives it a kicking . My heart vibrating the concrete, i told the c nt Straight that id been on the tap for three fcking days and i couldnt move my arms or legs, so a low cost remedial calcium carbonate was unlikely to yield fruitful results.

anyway, that Mason cnt has my blood pressure even higher than that day.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Lee Mason's final fck you on 17:46 - Oct 7 with 3788 viewscheeseydane

Made me chuckle... thanks.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Lee Mason's final fck you on 17:51 - Oct 7 with 3775 viewsFredManRave

Lee Mason's final fck you on 17:42 - Oct 7 by Discodroids

This latest act by Mason makes my Blood pressure higher than one day in 2002 , when I collapsed outside lloyds of london in full chalk stripe , in the middle of the afternoon After taking half a dozen micky mills , 2 wraps of spice and 8 pints of Stella during the course of the day .

Being an Englishman Standards Had to be maintained , and i merely waved away offers of help as i lay on the steps with my chest being crushed , and the left side of my head on fire like johnny storm from the fantastic four or that cnt Ghost rider on his Bike.

I remember some pencil neck bending down to offer me a rennie as i lay dying ,my molten hot carcass melting into the pavement like a T-1000 terminator after arnie gives it a kicking . My heart vibrating the concrete, i told the c nt Straight that id been on the tap for three fcking days and i couldnt move my arms or legs, so a low cost remedial calcium carbonate was unlikely to yield fruitful results.

I hope that when you get to Leigh.On-Sea, mate, you while away the hours writing your memoirs because that would be one hell of a book that I'm sure many would want to read...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Lee Mason's final fck you on 17:55 - Oct 7 with 3751 viewsBoston

The Mason's, they seem to get blamed for everything.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Lee Mason's final fck you on 17:59 - Oct 7 with 3737 viewsAntti_Heinola

Unbelievable.
If it's for the second pen, and i can only think it can be, how is it humanly possible to 'control' yourself in that situation? And anyway, Sylla was very clearly 'controlled' by one of our players. If he hadn't been, Mason would still be trying to pull his whistle out of his arse.

Absolute scumbag,

Bare bones.

Lee Mason's final fck you on 18:01 - Oct 7 with 3717 viewsDiscodroids

Lee Mason's final fck you on 17:51 - Oct 7 by FredManRave

I hope that when you get to Leigh.On-Sea, mate, you while away the hours writing your memoirs because that would be one hell of a book that I'm sure many would want to read...

this time next year Fred......

we've had an offer accepted for a gaff in old leigh so fingers crossed it all pans out.

Make sure you come and see me and the Mrs on the essex boulevard of broken dreams for a few days by the sea side .

cant wait to kick the probation service into touch and drive a van for tesco 3 days a week chatting up the housewives like Robin Askwith saying things like ' you dont get many of them to the pound Missus'.

what a cnt that mason is though, hes not even subtle!. total stoat.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Lee Mason's final fck you on 18:04 - Oct 7 with 3720 viewsJigsore

he did look absolutely furious after the game

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Lee Mason's final fck you on 18:28 - Oct 7 with 3588 viewsted_hendrix

Leave him alone, he's only trying to do his job.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Lee Mason's final fck you on 18:43 - Oct 7 with 3528 viewsQPR_Jim

He's consistent, you've got to give him that.
Lee Mason's final fck you on 19:41 - Oct 7 with 3364 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Lee Mason's final fck you on 17:42 - Oct 7 by Discodroids

Was it a particularly tricky renewal season that year Disco?!
Lee Mason's final fck you on 19:44 - Oct 7 with 3353 viewsstowmarketrange

He tried his best to ruin our day at Wembley though.He was so surprised that we actually scored that he said that they shouldn't tell us how long was left for health and safety reasons.And when he played an extra minute on top of the 4 allowed,he gave Derby a corner after one of their players did EXACTLY the same as Ned was penalised for on Saturday.Alright it was only Barton's head almost taken off,but the double standards are disgraceful and border on cheating.
Lee Mason's final fck you on 19:47 - Oct 7 with 3343 viewsLongsufferingR

Lee Mason's final fck you on 19:44 - Oct 7 by stowmarketrange

He tried his best to ruin our day at Wembley though.He was so surprised that we actually scored that he said that they shouldn't tell us how long was left for health and safety reasons.And when he played an extra minute on top of the 4 allowed,he gave Derby a corner after one of their players did EXACTLY the same as Ned was penalised for on Saturday.Alright it was only Barton's head almost taken off,but the double standards are disgraceful and border on cheating.

.....and don't forget booking Zamora for being happy at scoring a last minute winner for a depleted side!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024