Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's be havin yer 23:11 - Oct 28 with 7430 viewsRangers67

This is going to be good, settled down with a nice cup of tea , waiting for the JFH happy clappers and their list of excuses.Gentlemen the floor is yours.
Let's be havin yer on 23:18 - Oct 28 with 5355 viewsessextaxiboy

You can call me a happy clapper if you think its an insult .We were beaten by a better team tonight .Two weeks ago we were a point off the playoffs .It wasnt great bit I didnt see anyone not putting the effort in. Change the manager if you want and thrn he csn spunk.more cash in Jan and the summer and round the loop we go .How about riding out this season and seeing if he gets it right ?
Let's be havin yer on 23:23 - Oct 28 with 5301 viewsknocker

Let's be havin yer on 23:18 - Oct 28 by essextaxiboy

You can call me a happy clapper if you think its an insult .We were beaten by a better team tonight .Two weeks ago we were a point off the playoffs .It wasnt great bit I didnt see anyone not putting the effort in. Change the manager if you want and thrn he csn spunk.more cash in Jan and the summer and round the loop we go .How about riding out this season and seeing if he gets it right ?

Ride the season out? Have you seen our next 6 games? Almost nailed on to be in bottom 3 or 4.
Let's be havin yer on 23:24 - Oct 28 with 5293 viewsQPR1882

Let's be havin yer on 23:18 - Oct 28 by essextaxiboy

In his interview after he mentioned the fact he has brought in 9 players, this is his team now not a left over from the Ramsey era. I don't see him getting it right now,next month or ever.

He is so out of his depth it is untrue, ok if we dont get rid we need to bring in a strong number two ( missed our chance with McClaren )
Let's be havin yer on 23:40 - Oct 28 with 5230 viewsRangers67

Let's be havin yer on 23:24 - Oct 28 by QPR1882

In his interview after he mentioned the fact he has brought in 9 players, this is his team now not a left over from the Ramsey era. I don't see him getting it right now,next month or ever.

He is so out of his depth it is untrue, ok if we dont get rid we need to bring in a strong number two ( missed our chance with McClaren )

It's very quiet lads, come on you can do better than that surely, after all according to you lot he is the next messiah
Let's be havin yer on 23:49 - Oct 28 with 5174 viewsessextaxiboy

Let's be havin yer on 23:40 - Oct 28 by Rangers67

It's very quiet lads, come on you can do better than that surely, after all according to you lot he is the next messiah

Well not quite , but he is a young manager who has had some success in a division just below us and has experience of playing at the highest level
That is (I thought) what everyone wanted , not an old sweat or a complete novice . The alternatives wont be much different after a honeymoon period if we are lucky .Pearson , Robinson , both coveted on here both sacked for failing . There is no Messiah....
Let's be havin yer on 23:54 - Oct 28 with 5140 viewsRangersw12

Who has said he's the next messiah ?

I think what people are saying is there isn't any point sacking the manager as nothing will change we have been mismanaged for god knows how many years and there isn't some sort of magic wand that's going to make us play brilliant attacking football and get us promoted

For once I would like to see the fanbase grow a pair of balls and ride this out and if its still shit in 6 months time then sack him
Let's be havin yer on 00:07 - Oct 29 with 5099 viewsPunteR

No one has called JFH the next messiah..
Still on the train home. Yeh it was rubbish.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2016 8:00]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Let's be havin yer on 00:10 - Oct 29 with 5090 viewsNortholt_Rs

Let's be havin yer on 23:54 - Oct 28 by Rangersw12

I think what people are saying is there isn't any point sacking the manager as nothing will change we have been mismanaged for god knows how many years and there isn't some sort of magic wand that's going to make us play brilliant attacking football and get us promoted

For once I would like to see the fanbase grow a pair of balls and ride this out and if its still shit in 6 months time then sack him

Nope. The bloke is total gash and has to be dumped now along with the DoF. Both are totally out of their depth. We'll be in Div 1 playing in front of 8,000 if these two remain. Tonight was f ucking abysmal. Embarrassed at home by that lot FFS. 0-2 and could've been 0-5....
[Post edited 29 Oct 2016 0:11]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Login to get fewer ads

Let's be havin yer on 00:20 - Oct 29 with 5050 viewsknocker

What when we've been relegated?
Let's be havin yer on 00:20 - Oct 29 with 5043 viewsqpr85

Let's be havin yer on 23:23 - Oct 28 by knocker

Ride the season out? Have you seen our next 6 games? Almost nailed on to be in bottom 3 or 4.

All the fans that are calling for JFH's head are modern football fans personified. Ffs yes we lost to shi tty little Brentford but I'm sorry they are a good side now and are I'm afraid on the up.

We have had 9 new players in and yes this is pretty much his team but the team have been playing together for 2 months.
Just because you could buy edixon peira and freddy adu along with a whole new team and they gell straight away on football manager doesn't mean it happens in real life.

Heads need to be pulled firmly out of people's arse's and you need to look at what is happening. This is a club in transition. We have no devout right to be anywhere but where we are. We are a small club in West London not Real Madrid. It's not about being "Happy Clappers" it's about wanting the best for our club and supporting the club
Let's be havin yer on 12:33 - Oct 31 with 4855 viewsRangers67

Let's be havin yer on 00:20 - Oct 29 by qpr85

All the fans that are calling for JFH's head are modern football fans personified. Ffs yes we lost to shi tty little Brentford but I'm sorry they are a good side now and are I'm afraid on the up.

We have had 9 new players in and yes this is pretty much his team but the team have been playing together for 2 months.
Just because you could buy edixon peira and freddy adu along with a whole new team and they gell straight away on football manager doesn't mean it happens in real life.

Heads need to be pulled firmly out of people's arse's and you need to look at what is happening. This is a club in transition. We have no devout right to be anywhere but where we are. We are a small club in West London not Real Madrid. It's not about being "Happy Clappers" it's about wanting the best for our club and supporting the club

Fortunatley for me I wouldn,t know a playstation from an X box if you asked me. What I am using as evidence is 45 years of watching QPR. And this in my humble opinion is the worst type of football I have watched. In Northern,s excellent match summary he titles it Team with a plan v Team with a vague idea. That is one of the few things he got wrong, we don,t have even a vague idea what we are doing, thanks to one man, JFH, not Les, not Lee Hoos, not the chairman.
This man is so far out of his depth it is embarrassing not only to him but more importantly to QPR. As has been mentioned elsewhere this bloke has a worse win rate than Ramsay, now that takes some doing, but its not just that, its the way we are playing and I don,t accept this crap about injuries or the number of new players we have. This guy is supposed to be a manager of a football team, he should have built a squad good enough to compete in this division. After all he has been given enough time and resources . But here is the crux of this and this one example shows you how out of touch he is, he was willing to travel half way round the world to cop 55 large in a previous international break, you would have thought that it might have occurred to Mr Greedy that he might want to get the lads who were available in for some more defensive training to try and stop us leaking goals like a sieve.
Les, please do us a favour and get rid of this guy, for the good of the club he is slowly killing with his ultra negative tactics and poor results. And for your sake as well, because like it or not you are associated with picking this guy and he may well take you down with him once people wake up to how bad he really is.
Now before people start saying things like we have no devine right to be here there or anywhere, I don,t expect us to be winning the champions league in the next 4 years or even in the premiership but what I do expect when I turn up to watch my team is for them to have even a slight idea or plan of how to play football. He picks Robinson at left back, a guy who hasn,t played in so long and then stands and watches whilst Brentford slaughter the poor lad. We have gone backwards on the pitch since JFH and Ramsay took charge of that there can be no doubt, and as for pulling heads out of arses, the sooner Les and Tony take theirs out the sooner they will see the mess we are in and get rid.
Whats best for our club, not this clown as manager that's for sure.
Let's be havin yer on 13:18 - Oct 31 with 4703 viewsR_from_afar

Well said. I have been keeping my powder dry since Friday while I read the posts on here. Some of the reaction and suggestions have been, well, incredible.

Ollie has been talked about as if the football we played under him was ground-breaking, silky, flowing football. I was there. It wasn't, it was pretty basic stuff, but effective, and I have no problem with it. I am not seeking "attractive" football, for me, winning games through everyone being organised and putting in maximum effort *is* attractive in itself. OK, so we need to win more games but face facts, we will lose games, no matter who the manager or DoF is. Actually, that's not true: Under the "new" or "next" manager/DoF, we will be invincible and the quality of the football, oh, man, it will make Guardiola look like Dave Bassett.

Robinson and Ainsworth have been mentioned. Robinson! A manager who failed in the Championship and was then failing in League 1. Ainsworth is having a poor season and the purists amongst you would not appreciate the direct football he promotes. It's not easy on the eye, although I don't mind it (and I have seen a lot of Wycombe in the last three seasons).

We need to give JFH more time. There aren't many better candidates out there and we do have a lot of new players to bed in. One thing he can no longer be legitimately accused of is being one dimensional: he has shown a willingness to try different formations recently.

We need to get used to the fact that modern football, especially in the Championship with its lengthy and gruelling programme, is, for most teams, about doing whatever it takes to grind out results. Very few clubs will get results and still play attractive football. This is just how it is.

Fans cried out for a "football man" to help the board at QPR. We got Hoos and Les. Hoos looks to be a great appointment and I think Les is too, although he will get more flak than Hoos due to his closer involvement in the playing side of things. How many people are there out there who have played at the highest level, have played for the Rs, have coaching experience and would be willing to come to our small and traditionally chaotic club? It's a very short list.

We are changing our model at Rangers, bringing in younger, cheaper, hungrier players but they are not going to be the same calibre as some of those we had in recent years. We are even using our own home-grown youngsters. We have adopted this new and difficult strategy, one I thought most fans supported but one which FFP has forced upon us anyway, and things have not fallen apart. We could be doing better and JFH has made mistakes but our memories are short - we came very close to winning the Sheff Weds game after all.

I worry that our impatience and unreasonable demands will eventually turn QPR into such a poisoned chalice that the club will either have to pay massively over the odds to get good people or put up with the dross that no one else wants.

One last thing: Someone said that it's the unattractive football which is keeping people away not the so called "toxic atmosphere". Well, I and some of the people I go along to games with beg to differ. It won't stop us going, though. For the record, I admire those people who go to games week in, week out, that is some commitment of time and money.

Hang on in there, give JFH some more time. Let's not panic.

You Rs.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Let's be havin yer on 13:58 - Oct 31 with 4657 viewsDorse

I have to say that RFA has pretty much summed up my feelings. I'm so tired of the constant swapping of managers. We've proven that it doesn't work. Just for s hits and giggles, here is the list:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Queens_Park_Rangers_F.C._managers

So many managers that had less than 40 games in charge. I'm not trying to prove anything with the stats, I'm just blown away by how little time some of these people were given.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Let's be havin yer on 14:14 - Oct 31 with 4633 viewsHunterhoop

Right,

I'll bite. Although I don't have much time so will need to keep it relatively concise.

I think there is so much the club is getting right at the minute. So much. The DoF role is vital to stopping the likes of Hughes and Redknapp, with their penchant for spending big with agents who are their mates, from ruining us financially. We are also lucky to have a genuine club legend in the role, who genuinely cares about the club, and who's actually gone away to get management qualifications (not silly little badges) to enable him to do the role. It's all you could ever ask for in a DoF.

Off the pitch, there's been a massive effort to re engage with former players. The club have significantly stepped up it's local community work, which our DoF has played a key role in. More material has gone up around the ground playing on our past an heritage. The badge was changed! Hallelujah!!

We have a CEO who is a) a proper CEO in terms of qualification, not a mate of a mate who used to be an agent, and b) has been successful elsewhere (Burnley and Leicester) running Burnley as a solvent football club. Solvent! In this day and age! And they got promoted with him at the helm. Unbelievable! And he's our CEO. This is brilliant. It is a world away from Paladini, Beard, etc. On top of this, the bloke seems to want to genuinely engage with fans, extending fans forums, holding them regularly....in fact, simply holding them properly is an improvement on past regimes.

We are actually running the club somewhat sensibly financial now. No buckets outside the gates. No ABC loan. No TF spunking cash around like some clueless fanboy. No Hughes lining Kia's pockets, or Redknapp signing players on £80k-£100k per week. No 10 loan players brought in because 'Arry wanted a 23rd midfielder to choose between. We actually have a salary cap (£12k), with only a couple of left overs from the Hughes/Redknapp days left on more than that. Finally! We're being run in line with the size of club we are. No Bosingwas or Bartons taking us to the bank.

On top of this (and in conjunction with this), we're signing the type of players we all wanted us to be signing. Young, hungry, potential - QPR as a stepping stone in their journey, the biggest club they've played for! In addition to this, some of our youth players are FINALLY getting a go in the first team and making an impact! Shodipo looks like a proper winger! Kakay and Hamalienen may have futures! Furlong is learning his trade in the football league. We have a brilliant keeper, young for keepers, who could become one of our greatest! A mix of home grown talent and handy players from abroad, showing we actually have a scouting network in operation again. Fantastic. They will grow as we grow, all affordably, some with some sell on value. It's almost the model of days yonder, the model we wished for!

Saying all this, the football is poor at the minute. We float about the middle of the second tier, albeit that's exactly where our post war league position is. But, as I said, the football is poor. The defence hit and miss and too readily changed. Our attacking, frankly, looks like the players aren't sure how we're meant to attack. It's akin to bad, "play it by ear" jazz. Too much ad hoc play and individual movement; too little playing as a coherent band with people knowing their roles and interacting in tune with each other.

Who is at fault for this? Well, the head coach, obviously. That's his job: to get the best from the first team. Is he? No. Will he improve? The evidence is limited to suggest so after almost 12 months in the role and a whole pre-season plus many signings. Will we find someone better, who we can afford? Maybe. Should we get rid now or should we give him the full season? It's a matter of personal opinion. I'm still in the "he gets the season" camp, but if our attacking play doesn't improve, and at least looked planned and coherent, in the next few matches, I may change my view. It's imperative the players understand and can, at the very least TRY, to execute a pattern of attacking, even if results don't go our way. This at least gives hope (and some entertainment/enjoyment) to fans and players alike.

But, for all the frustrations around the current first team playing poorly, there is so much good happening at the club that fans should be more positive than they are. And the negativity of some/many, is simply making the first team worse.

We all want the first team playing well and winning, but let's not lose perspective of the bigger picture: QPR FC.

(apologies for any typos)
Let's be havin yer on 14:24 - Oct 31 with 4606 viewsCamberleyR

Let's be havin yer on 13:58 - Oct 31 by Dorse

I have to say that RFA has pretty much summed up my feelings. I'm so tired of the constant swapping of managers. We've proven that it doesn't work. Just for s hits and giggles, here is the list:

So many managers that had less than 40 games in charge. I'm not trying to prove anything with the stats, I'm just blown away by how little time some of these people were given.

Bloody hell. I knew Burtenshaw was bad for us but a 14.6% win rate over 41 games? And that was with a team that had Parkes (till Feb), Clement, Gillard, Hollins, Stan, Gerry, Roeder plus an emerging Goddard. That takes some doing, almost as bad as Mullery turning Venables golden legacy to shit in six months.

Edit: Just seen Ray Harford has the worst win %age of any permanent QPR manager with 12.2 winning just 5 out of 41. I can remember the glorious 5-0 spanking of table topping Middlesbro, anybody remember the other 4? I know we think it's bad at the moment but it has got nothing on that calendar year in 1998. That truly was the worst I've seen in my 42 years support.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2016 14:43]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Let's be havin yer on 14:32 - Oct 31 with 4582 viewsNorthernr

Once again, the relish some QPR fans take in it going wrong for QPR is disturbing.

"This is going to be good" "settled down with a nice cup of tea", yeh fcking brilliant innit mate.
Let's be havin yer on 14:40 - Oct 31 with 4561 viewsHunterhoop

Let's be havin yer on 13:58 - Oct 31 by Dorse

Houston had a better win rate than Warnock! Stats, eh?!
Let's be havin yer on 14:49 - Oct 31 with 4538 viewsMytch_QPR

Let's be havin yer on 14:32 - Oct 31 by Northernr

Once again, the relish some QPR fans take in it going wrong for QPR is disturbing.

"This is going to be good" "settled down with a nice cup of tea", yeh fcking brilliant innit mate.

Good point.

Compared to the time we were in the third tier, losing to Vauxhall Motors and collecting coins from fans in buckets outside the turnstiles, I wouldn't even say it is going wrong.

Some people here have short memories (not directed at you Clive) - it ain't pretty at the moment but plenty of other clubs will make managerial changes and finish around mid-table. There is no magic wand to provide instant entertaining football and a top 6 finish.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Let's be havin yer on 15:02 - Oct 31 with 4510 viewsRangers67

Let's be havin yer on 14:32 - Oct 31 by Northernr

Calm down dear, by your last message you betray the weakness of your argument for JFH to stay in his job, its nearly as desperate as some on here accusing other people of racism, not because people are racist but because they hold a different view from them.
And if you think I as a QPR fan whether it is for 45 days or 45 years relishes us being in the state we are then you are even more deluded than I thought.
Its time to grow up.
Let's be havin yer on 15:04 - Oct 31 with 4501 viewsvegasranger

Let's be havin yer on 13:18 - Oct 31 by R_from_afar

Well said. I have been keeping my powder dry since Friday while I read the posts on here. Some of the reaction and suggestions have been, well, incredible.

Ollie has been talked about as if the football we played under him was ground-breaking, silky, flowing football. I was there. It wasn't, it was pretty basic stuff, but effective, and I have no problem with it. I am not seeking "attractive" football, for me, winning games through everyone being organised and putting in maximum effort *is* attractive in itself. OK, so we need to win more games but face facts, we will lose games, no matter who the manager or DoF is. Actually, that's not true: Under the "new" or "next" manager/DoF, we will be invincible and the quality of the football, oh, man, it will make Guardiola look like Dave Bassett.

Robinson and Ainsworth have been mentioned. Robinson! A manager who failed in the Championship and was then failing in League 1. Ainsworth is having a poor season and the purists amongst you would not appreciate the direct football he promotes. It's not easy on the eye, although I don't mind it (and I have seen a lot of Wycombe in the last three seasons).

We need to give JFH more time. There aren't many better candidates out there and we do have a lot of new players to bed in. One thing he can no longer be legitimately accused of is being one dimensional: he has shown a willingness to try different formations recently.

We need to get used to the fact that modern football, especially in the Championship with its lengthy and gruelling programme, is, for most teams, about doing whatever it takes to grind out results. Very few clubs will get results and still play attractive football. This is just how it is.

Fans cried out for a "football man" to help the board at QPR. We got Hoos and Les. Hoos looks to be a great appointment and I think Les is too, although he will get more flak than Hoos due to his closer involvement in the playing side of things. How many people are there out there who have played at the highest level, have played for the Rs, have coaching experience and would be willing to come to our small and traditionally chaotic club? It's a very short list.

We are changing our model at Rangers, bringing in younger, cheaper, hungrier players but they are not going to be the same calibre as some of those we had in recent years. We are even using our own home-grown youngsters. We have adopted this new and difficult strategy, one I thought most fans supported but one which FFP has forced upon us anyway, and things have not fallen apart. We could be doing better and JFH has made mistakes but our memories are short - we came very close to winning the Sheff Weds game after all.

I worry that our impatience and unreasonable demands will eventually turn QPR into such a poisoned chalice that the club will either have to pay massively over the odds to get good people or put up with the dross that no one else wants.

One last thing: Someone said that it's the unattractive football which is keeping people away not the so called "toxic atmosphere". Well, I and some of the people I go along to games with beg to differ. It won't stop us going, though. For the record, I admire those people who go to games week in, week out, that is some commitment of time and money.

Hang on in there, give JFH some more time. Let's not panic.

You Rs.

RFA

Damn, how rosy are your tinted glasses ?!!! So we keep him because there aren't many better candidates out there? Les was a great player for the R's but not sure he has the nous to be a DOF. I think Hoos is a great pick up. If you are going to bring in younger , hungrier lower league players, you need a really good scouting system to find them. Look at JFH first two signings. The Dutch windmill and a small striker to play the loan forward role. Things do take time but the basics such as shape, movement on and off the ball shouldn't take nearly a year.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2016 15:15]
Let's be havin yer on 15:07 - Oct 31 with 4492 viewsNorthernr

Let's be havin yer on 15:02 - Oct 31 by Rangers67

Calm down dear, by your last message you betray the weakness of your argument for JFH to stay in his job, its nearly as desperate as some on here accusing other people of racism, not because people are racist but because they hold a different view from them.
And if you think I as a QPR fan whether it is for 45 days or 45 years relishes us being in the state we are then you are even more deluded than I thought.
Its time to grow up.

Where's my argument for JFH to stay in his job? I'm as unimpressed as everybody else at the moment. And I never mentioned racism. And having started a thread like this it's a bit rich to be telling other people to grow up.

I don't think there are a lot of brilliant alternatives out there, I don't think changing managers mid season in a transfer window era is a good idea, and I don't think the club needs another load of upheaval, but I don't think he's doing a particularly good job atm and if we keep going like this to the end of the season I'd look to change it next summer.

Your OP, an hour after the match, is typical of the sort of "SEE I TOLD YOU I WAS RIGHT HAHA" relish that some attack this message board and social media with straight after every defeat, when really it's just quite sad that our team lost again. Some people are more bothered about being right than the team doing well, as shown by the posts that said they wanted us to lose to Bristol City so it would move him closer to the sack.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Let's be havin yer on 15:31 - Oct 31 with 4424 viewspaulparker

Hold up haven't Huddersfield, Barnsley , Birmingham, Brentford , all bought young hungry players this year,?
and haven't they done that on a smaller budget to us ?
and they have managers who are relatively young and bar Rowett have never managed in the championship before
so why are we making lame excuses for JFH , and his depressing negative football
every game ive been to this year has been terrible , lets stop with the excuses and admit that Jimmy is not up to it

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Let's be havin yer on 15:37 - Oct 31 with 4411 viewsHunterhoop

Let's be havin yer on 15:31 - Oct 31 by paulparker

Hold up haven't Huddersfield, Barnsley , Birmingham, Brentford , all bought young hungry players this year,?
and haven't they done that on a smaller budget to us ?
and they have managers who are relatively young and bar Rowett have never managed in the championship before
so why are we making lame excuses for JFH , and his depressing negative football
every game ive been to this year has been terrible , lets stop with the excuses and admit that Jimmy is not up to it

Don't think anyone is really making excuses for JFH. I certainly wasn't. Read my post again. I was just calling for a bit of perspective. Lots about the club is good and moving in the right direction. Head Coach is doing a bad job atm. Read it again.

Really, we should all agree with that. The difference is some are saying give the head coach longer and others are saying get rid now. Fine. But let's not lose perspective of the club as a whole.
Let's be havin yer on 15:38 - Oct 31 with 4402 viewsRangers67

Let's be havin yer on 15:07 - Oct 31 by Northernr

Where's my argument for JFH to stay in his job? I'm as unimpressed as everybody else at the moment. And I never mentioned racism. And having started a thread like this it's a bit rich to be telling other people to grow up.

I don't think there are a lot of brilliant alternatives out there, I don't think changing managers mid season in a transfer window era is a good idea, and I don't think the club needs another load of upheaval, but I don't think he's doing a particularly good job atm and if we keep going like this to the end of the season I'd look to change it next summer.

Your OP, an hour after the match, is typical of the sort of "SEE I TOLD YOU I WAS RIGHT HAHA" relish that some attack this message board and social media with straight after every defeat, when really it's just quite sad that our team lost again. Some people are more bothered about being right than the team doing well, as shown by the posts that said they wanted us to lose to Bristol City so it would move him closer to the sack.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Well you are partially right, it is nice to be right as I think am and am being proved. And if you are happy to wait until the end of the season whilst the club loses fans by the dozen and we are subjected to watching very sub standard football then that's your prerogative. My original post was in response to some on here who have obviously sincerely held views that JFH is the right man but can,t back their argument up with facts. You are correct in that you didn,t mention Racism, I did, and this is being used against some on here when pro JFH people are losing the argument, sad but true. Its the same argument that people relish QPR losing, REALLY ? just sit back and think about that for a moment, you are saying that some on here want QPR to lose. Do you not ever consider the other side of the coin that is that people on here all want the same thing and would like nothing more than QPR to be winning games in style whether it was with JFH in charge or my mum. It is not fair to question other peoples loyalty to QPR just because they hold different views to yourself.
Over and out
Let's be havin yer on 15:40 - Oct 31 with 4395 viewsFDC

Let's be havin yer on 15:37 - Oct 31 by Hunterhoop

Don't think anyone is really making excuses for JFH. I certainly wasn't. Read my post again. I was just calling for a bit of perspective. Lots about the club is good and moving in the right direction. Head Coach is doing a bad job atm. Read it again.

Really, we should all agree with that. The difference is some are saying give the head coach longer and others are saying get rid now. Fine. But let's not lose perspective of the club as a whole.

And some are saying get rid of Les. When surely the whole point of a DoF is that some permanence on the footballing side aids in maintaining some stability when we do change managers.

But the instinct of many seems to be to just burn the whole thing down every time things don't look good -- or appoint bloody Barton as player-manager, which amounts to the same thing I suppose.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024