Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
wood's wager 10:22 - Aug 12 with 637 viewswood_hoop

Back to inflict my selections for a little wager to lighten the bookies satchels for the new season.

Two minds about punting this time of the season, no form to go on but odds can be a touch better than once half a dozen games have been played, so very much small stakes to try and win the weekends beer money.

Put the usual discaimer up to those hapless, desperate, mentally challenged folk who are misguided enough to follow my selections with there hard earned.

Everton, Leeds, Bristol Rovers, Crewe, Mansfield. 28/1 approx.

Newcastle at over 4/1 against Spurs tomorrow really caught my eye, with all the shenanigans going on at White Hart Lane this week and them with injury problems as well, just seems the bookies are going very much on last seasons's 'wonder boy form', just cant see the Geordies not going out and giving their first home game a real go.

For the lower rated teams in the Prem, its the home form they very much rely on to keep them up, Newcastle maybe not going to be frightening too many of the 'big boys' but looks to me they have a good chance of maybe causing an upset tomorrow.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024