Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best laid plans — Report 18:56 - Aug 27 with 1785 viewsNorthernr

I've taken myself off to a little French chateaux with a swimming pool to write up all your lovely September preview stuff. In my absence, here's Dave Thomas and John Brownhill from AKUTR's thoughts on the Cardiff game

Best laid plans — Report 27th Aug 2017 18:54
A combination of A Kick Up The R’s editor Dave Thomas and his helpful assistant John Brownhill report on Saturday’s narrow defeat at early league-leaders Cardiff City. 6

Best laid plans — Report on 20:44 - Aug 27 with 1568 viewsMistication92

The ticket thing has always baffled me TBH. I remember a couple of years ago in the PL, after we thrashed West Brom 4-1 on the Saturday, we had Villa away in a crucial match on the Wednesday. The few remaining upper tier tickets were sold out on the Saturday evening and then Villa, for reasons only known to them, decided not to open the empty lower tier for pay on the day or sales in the last couple of days before the match.

Then the absurd spectacle of being in that upper tier, looking down on about 1500 empty seats whilst the home fans sang "empty seats, m'lord". There would've been about 500 in there if they'd just allowed pay on the day.
Best laid plans — Report on 11:13 - Aug 28 with 1059 viewsisawqpratwcity

Thanks for an excellent review the pair of you.

I was very impressed with the way Freeman made space and then found the perfect place to lob the ball.

Tell Clive that chateaux is plural. Having more than one is just completely ott.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Best laid plans — Report on 14:51 - Aug 28 with 906 viewsBoston

Best laid plans — Report on 11:13 - Aug 28 by isawqpratwcity

Thanks for an excellent review the pair of you.

I was very impressed with the way Freeman made space and then found the perfect place to lob the ball.

Tell Clive that chateaux is plural. Having more than one is just completely ott.

...bit like eating more than one gateau ...at the chateaux.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024