Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How to make yourself feel old 17:20 - Aug 12 with 1356 viewsloftboy

Checking out other results and I clicked on Aldershots line up. Jake cole in goal is now 32, remember him coming on as a sub for his debut to face a penalty against Coventry when he was barely out of nappies.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 17:21]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

How to make yourself feel old on 17:44 - Aug 12 with 1289 viewssmegma

I was at Badshot Lea v Verwood in the FA Cup last Sunday and Verwoods sub/No18 was a young Christer Warren. I remember seeing him in the reserves at Colchester and saying to everyone what a great player we had signed. Lasted all of of 1 game.
How to make yourself feel old on 18:15 - Aug 12 with 1194 viewsRs_Holy

How to make yourself feel old on 17:44 - Aug 12 by smegma

I was at Badshot Lea v Verwood in the FA Cup last Sunday and Verwoods sub/No18 was a young Christer Warren. I remember seeing him in the reserves at Colchester and saying to everyone what a great player we had signed. Lasted all of of 1 game.

My wife works with Ollie Burgess... he is now 35!
How to make yourself feel old on 18:48 - Aug 12 with 1109 viewssmegma

How to make yourself feel old on 18:15 - Aug 12 by Rs_Holy

My wife works with Ollie Burgess... he is now 35!

In the Met?
How to make yourself feel old on 19:06 - Aug 12 with 1069 viewsRs_Holy

How to make yourself feel old on 18:48 - Aug 12 by smegma

In the Met?

Yes
How to make yourself feel old on 22:52 - Aug 12 with 865 viewsBoston

How to make yourself feel old on 17:44 - Aug 12 by smegma

Just Back.
Badshot Lea ....redoubtable first half encounter led to a much needed halftime saunter to the pavilion, where one downed copious glasses of Pimm's and cucumber sandwiches. Chance meeting with a fellow lodge member initiated business discussions and rather took my mind away from the sporting arena, leading me to miss the second half, though judging by the grunting noises coming from the standing areas some sort of result equitable to the locals was achieved.
Next week your roving reporter visits Henley United.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

How to make yourself feel old on 23:19 - Aug 12 with 840 viewsjoolsyp

How to make yourself feel old on 22:52 - Aug 12 by Boston

Just Back.
Badshot Lea ....redoubtable first half encounter led to a much needed halftime saunter to the pavilion, where one downed copious glasses of Pimm's and cucumber sandwiches. Chance meeting with a fellow lodge member initiated business discussions and rather took my mind away from the sporting arena, leading me to miss the second half, though judging by the grunting noises coming from the standing areas some sort of result equitable to the locals was achieved.
Next week your roving reporter visits Henley United.

I once had a summer job at Badshot Lea garden centre. That is all.
How to make yourself feel old on 23:30 - Aug 12 with 809 viewsqprxtc

How to make yourself feel old? Place your hand on a granny?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024