Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Solar eclipse hype 21:56 - Aug 21 with 1116 viewsGloryHunter

Am I alone in being underwhelmed by the sight of a solar eclipse? I've seen a few in my life - both total and partial. It's impressive that astronomers can predict them - and of course this prediction started thousands of years ago, which is all the more impressive. But it's just a natural phenomenon. I can't get all this public hysteria about it. Moon passes between Earth and Sun - it happens every day, but they don't always line up exactly. No big deal. Or am I just a spoilsport?
Solar eclipse hype on 22:11 - Aug 21 with 1099 viewseghamranger

Kay Burley on sky news tonight was a joke.She clearly didn't know what was happening, then interviews a bloke, stood in front of him and blocking the eclipse.

Maybe I'm biased as I can't stand her anyway
Solar eclipse hype on 22:36 - Aug 21 with 1069 viewsTheBlob

Good job no Incas on here or you'd be bang in trouble.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Solar eclipse hype on 22:43 - Aug 21 with 1057 viewsbosh67

Solar eclipse hype on 22:11 - Aug 21 by eghamranger

Kay Burley on sky news tonight was a joke.She clearly didn't know what was happening, then interviews a bloke, stood in front of him and blocking the eclipse.

Maybe I'm biased as I can't stand her anyway

Hey mate, Kay is my cousin!!! Take that back immediately. She is a highly professional newscaster and one of the best... aggghhhh..... only joking. I don't know her at all.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Solar eclipse hype on 22:44 - Aug 21 with 1056 viewsBoston

I nonchalantly glanced up at it with no sunglasses....I'm waiting for the big one later this evening, think the wise old Inca Shaman described it as sundown.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Solar eclipse hype on 23:25 - Aug 21 with 996 viewseastside_r

Completely agree. It gets dark every night. Science has an explanation for most of this. Move on.
Solar eclipse hype on 23:25 - Aug 21 with 993 viewsFredManRave

You're either a spoilsport or you've had a

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024