Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gerry Francis, Terry Fenwick, Alan McDonald,....... 23:30 - Aug 22 with 1442 viewssmegma

Steve Palmer, Adel Taraabt, Nedum Onuoha ???? Have all captained QPR. To be captain, you are either the first name on the team sheet, an old head, a leader on and off the pitch, a veteran, a player who has a bad game as often as an eclipse or all of those. Tonight we just got a veteran. A player whose QPR career consists of 63 minutes in the first team.

Another weird decision by Ollie. In the first round it was Furlong wearing the armband.
Gerry Francis, Terry Fenwick, Alan McDonald,....... on 23:50 - Aug 22 with 1374 viewsdaveB

who wore the armband was the least of our problems, not sure we had many better candidates tonight
Gerry Francis, Terry Fenwick, Alan McDonald,....... on 00:16 - Aug 23 with 1310 viewsBrightonhoop

Gerry Francis, Terry Fenwick, Alan McDonald,....... on 23:50 - Aug 22 by daveB

who wore the armband was the least of our problems, not sure we had many better candidates tonight

The choices were atrocious tho Dave.

What a drubbing. What an idiot.

One side came flying, we did not turn up at home in a london derby.

He has to walk.
Gerry Francis, Terry Fenwick, Alan McDonald,....... on 00:20 - Aug 23 with 1296 viewsHunterhoop

Gerry Francis, Terry Fenwick, Alan McDonald,....... on 00:16 - Aug 23 by Brightonhoop

The choices were atrocious tho Dave.

What a drubbing. What an idiot.

One side came flying, we did not turn up at home in a london derby.

He has to walk.

Brighton, calm down, mate. Go to bed. It was complete bollocks. Ollie should take the blame. But he doesn't need to walk. Don't be silly. We are rightly not that sort of club anymore. Just take a deep breath man.
Gerry Francis, Terry Fenwick, Alan McDonald,....... on 00:29 - Aug 23 with 1286 viewsBrightonhoop

Gerry Francis, Terry Fenwick, Alan McDonald,....... on 00:20 - Aug 23 by Hunterhoop

Brighton, calm down, mate. Go to bed. It was complete bollocks. Ollie should take the blame. But he doesn't need to walk. Don't be silly. We are rightly not that sort of club anymore. Just take a deep breath man.

He has to go after that Hunter.

It was all his.

Can't be arsed to do livid these days but...

Know you're right but where is he bottom line for support. He never fields a winning side, he's stupid beyond comprehension.

Broken.

Gonna say no more coz I is a little upset with that tonight.

No good.

Holloway has to go last season. He'll relegate us. Nobody capitulates 4-1 at HQ to them. But we did.

Peace to you personally man but Jesus I'd wring his neck.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2017 0:39]
Gerry Francis, Terry Fenwick, Alan McDonald,....... on 01:16 - Aug 23 with 1247 viewsSonofNorfolt

Brighton, you haven't got a fuc king clue.
Rangers Res lost to Brentford Res.

If this had been a league fixture fair enough, but it's not.
Gerry Francis, Terry Fenwick, Alan McDonald,....... on 01:31 - Aug 23 with 1228 viewsBoston

Gerry Francis, Terry Fenwick, Alan McDonald,....... on 01:16 - Aug 23 by SonofNorfolt

Brighton, you haven't got a fuc king clue.
Rangers Res lost to Brentford Res.

If this had been a league fixture fair enough, but it's not.

Yes, but Brighton's reply wasn't reserved.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Gerry Francis, Terry Fenwick, Alan McDonald,....... on 02:13 - Aug 23 with 1201 viewsJigsore

didn't see this coming from you, that's a bit much.

The difference between our and Brentfords reserves, to me, is that we are utterly reliant on Scowen. It doesn't really matter what combination we have in midfield but without him we're always likely to lose. I don't really know how Borysiuk played in particular but I don't envy the man having to play for that team. You can have Sylla, Pawel and the rest trying as hard as you want but without that balance we were always f*cked.

I really really hope the return of Cousins means we aren't totally reliant on him.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Gerry Francis, Terry Fenwick, Alan McDonald,....... on 03:17 - Aug 23 with 1179 viewstimcocking

The captain should typically be the player who has been at the club the longest. Perhaps that was Darnell last night? He's probably a more suitable candidate than Adel.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024