Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trump effect hitting US football (soccer :( ) 10:40 - Oct 11 with 1622 viewsrunningman75

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/oct/10/usa-trinidad-and-tobago-world-c
The Trump effect hitting US football (soccer :( ) on 10:43 - Oct 11 with 1613 viewsdaveB

Panama qualifying gives England a new team to embarrass themselves against.

That 400 million that NBC spent to cover the World Cup also looks like money well spent
[Post edited 11 Oct 2017 10:44]
The Trump effect hitting US football (soccer :( ) on 10:57 - Oct 11 with 1569 viewsstevec

I honestly thought Bruce Arena was where they played their matches.
The Trump effect hitting US football (soccer :( ) on 10:58 - Oct 11 with 1568 viewsWatford_Ranger

The Trump effect hitting US football (soccer :( ) on 10:43 - Oct 11 by daveB

Panama qualifying gives England a new team to embarrass themselves against.

That 400 million that NBC spent to cover the World Cup also looks like money well spent
[Post edited 11 Oct 2017 10:44]

The president of Panama has declared today a bank holiday to help people recover.

It's great when any new nation makes it. I'd rather have the likes of Panama and Iceland there who have never had the opportunity before than USA, Oz, Japan etc. who make up the numbers but have been there plenty of times.
The Trump effect hitting US football (soccer :( ) on 19:23 - Oct 12 with 1318 viewstexasranger

I know Trump gets bad media coverage in England but I think it is a bit much to blame him for the US not qualifying for the World Cup. Typical Guardian I think.
The Trump effect hitting US football (soccer :( ) on 20:10 - Oct 12 with 1279 viewsisawqpratwcity

The Trump effect hitting US football (soccer :( ) on 19:23 - Oct 12 by texasranger

I know Trump gets bad media coverage in England but I think it is a bit much to blame him for the US not qualifying for the World Cup. Typical Guardian I think.

And the reason that you didn't read it is because it was the Guardian?

The article doesn't blame Trump, it doesn't even mention Trump. A Trumped-up charge, if you like.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

The Trump effect hitting US football (soccer :( ) on 21:14 - Oct 12 with 1225 viewsBrightonhoop

Daily Mash today confirmed also that Trumps State Visit had been downgraded to a Skype call with Queenie instead.
The Trump effect hitting US football (soccer :( ) on 00:47 - Oct 13 with 1139 viewsBoston

The Trump effect hitting US football (soccer :( ) on 10:57 - Oct 11 by stevec

I honestly thought Bruce Arena was where they played their matches.

Excellent quip Steven and how I wish you were correct. Arena is a boring man with a boring view on the way football is played. His record in the game is pretty good, but I've always put it down to the strength(lack of), the opposition. Firing Klinsmann, though prone to mercurial moments, was a mistake.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2017 0:48]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024