Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool Tottenham 18:21 - Feb 4 with 2420 views2Thomas2Bowles

3 great goals
Missed pen by Kane that was not a pen anyway
spuds have another pen..... Kane scores
[Post edited 4 Feb 2018 18:22]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Liverpool Tottenham on 18:32 - Feb 4 with 2385 viewseghamranger

Great game spoilt by Tyler and Neville commentary.

If VAR was used would be finishing at 10 tonight 😂
Liverpool Tottenham on 18:39 - Feb 4 with 2370 viewsactonman

Gotta feel sorry for the scousers............ oh wait no you don't !! hahaha
Liverpool Tottenham on 19:15 - Feb 4 with 2290 viewsOldPedro

Maybe Matt Smith should wear a Spurs shirt during our games - some of the fouls on him in the last few weeks have been far worse than either of the penalties today

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Liverpool Tottenham on 19:45 - Feb 4 with 2222 viewsJigsore

Both pens

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Liverpool Tottenham on 19:55 - Feb 4 with 2201 viewsterryb

Liverpool Tottenham on 19:45 - Feb 4 by Jigsore

Both pens

Both offside.
Liverpool Tottenham on 20:05 - Feb 4 with 2168 viewsJigsore

Liverpool Tottenham on 19:55 - Feb 4 by terryb

Both offside.

First one isn't offside by the current laws of the game. Van Dijk has deliberately gone to clear the ball and made an absolute hash of it. Got a slight touch making Kane no longer offside. If it was an accidental ricochet then he would be offside, but he's just made a very basic error there. Personally I don't think he should be let off for failing to clear a simple ball.

Second one is offside but it's literally inches offside. Difficult to get angry at the assistant for that.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Liverpool Tottenham on 20:09 - Feb 4 with 2157 viewsdaveB

whilst klopp will rant and rave at the ref he'd be better off ranting at his centre half for making a ridiculous tackle in his own box to give the second penalty away
Liverpool Tottenham on 20:23 - Feb 4 with 2128 viewsterryb

Liverpool Tottenham on 20:09 - Feb 4 by daveB

whilst klopp will rant and rave at the ref he'd be better off ranting at his centre half for making a ridiculous tackle in his own box to give the second penalty away

Completely agree with that Dave.
Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:02 - Feb 4 with 2004 viewsA40Bosh

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Liverpool Tottenham on 22:24 - Feb 4 with 1953 viewsBluce_Ree

LOLverpool

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Liverpool Tottenham on 22:50 - Feb 4 with 1927 viewstraininvain

Klopp would do well to get his team organised next time instead of celebrating what he thought was the winner.
Liverpool Tottenham on 11:38 - Feb 5 with 1806 viewsPinnerPaul

Liverpool Tottenham on 20:05 - Feb 4 by Jigsore

First one isn't offside by the current laws of the game. Van Dijk has deliberately gone to clear the ball and made an absolute hash of it. Got a slight touch making Kane no longer offside. If it was an accidental ricochet then he would be offside, but he's just made a very basic error there. Personally I don't think he should be let off for failing to clear a simple ball.

Second one is offside but it's literally inches offside. Difficult to get angry at the assistant for that.

Spot on Jigsore.

Re the first one - it was comical watching messrs Jenas and Lawrenson on MOTD2.

DESPITE presenter reading the actual law to them, Jenas said 'I understand what the law says, but to me that's offside'

Lawrenson 'Its a mess, where was VAR' 1) 'Its a mess 'means the laws are not the same as when I played 20 years ago and despite being well paid I can't be bothered to look at laws.

2) VAR would have given 1st pen 100% because it was correct in law as you say.
Liverpool Tottenham on 11:39 - Feb 5 with 1803 viewsPinnerPaul

Yep agree - still at least they didn't pay silly money for him or anything......................
Liverpool Tottenham on 12:08 - Feb 5 with 1752 viewspaulparker

Liverpool Tottenham on 22:50 - Feb 4 by traininvain

Klopp would do well to get his team organised next time instead of celebrating what he thought was the winner.

I don't remember Klopp doing his nut or sarcastically clapping the officials when Lallana dived to win a penalty against Everton a couple of weeks back

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Liverpool Tottenham on 12:14 - Feb 5 with 1738 viewssmegma

I'm still trying to get over the shock of seeing an away team get TWO penalties in front of the Kop
Liverpool Tottenham on 14:27 - Feb 5 with 1671 viewsPommyhoop

The fact that that is considered a stonewall penalty by the commentator and people on this thread is one of the reasons why football is fuc*ed now.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Liverpool Tottenham on 15:03 - Feb 5 with 1641 viewshubble

Both pens looked like dives to me.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Liverpool Tottenham on 15:51 - Feb 5 with 1619 viewsEastR

Liverpool Tottenham on 14:27 - Feb 5 by Pommyhoop

The fact that that is considered a stonewall penalty by the commentator and people on this thread is one of the reasons why football is fuc*ed now.

that's two pieces of quality 70m defending in an instant right there

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024