Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Typical QPR 12:17 - Mar 14 with 2283 viewsstowmarketrange

Thanks a lot Holloway.What chance of a win on Saturday now that we beat Villa away?
Fulham would probably have turned up in flip flops and sunglasses on Saturday morning thinking that we’d just lay down and get stuffed.Now he’s blown that idea straight out of the water.
Thanks Ian.
Typical QPR on 12:27 - Mar 14 with 2253 views2Thomas2Bowles

Well we put a big dent in the racist JT hopes of going up auto
Losing to Fulham would add to that, don't want to lose but if it helps stop AV going up auto I can bare it.

We have Wolves and Cardiff in love with us atm AV will want us to beat Fulham to take the heat off.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Typical QPR on 12:38 - Mar 14 with 2213 viewspaulparker

this has all the hall markings of 1992

we beat man utd 1-4 in front of around 500 fans then the following Saturday we take 5k to Southampton in the cup and get beat without as much as breaking a sweat

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Typical QPR on 13:38 - Mar 14 with 2078 viewspeejaybee

Typical QPR on 12:38 - Mar 14 by paulparker

we beat man utd 1-4 in front of around 500 fans then the following Saturday we take 5k to Southampton in the cup and get beat without as much as breaking a sweat

Thats what following the Rsssssss is all about.[ innit]

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Typical QPR on 13:45 - Mar 14 with 2048 viewsbosh67

Like in the Villa game we need to get at Fulham from the start. We put Villa on the back foot straight away, which is something we have struggled to do for a long time. Terry Venables and Tommy Docherty both preached the throw the kitchen sink at teams in the first halves of games, home and away. I remember particularly under Venables that teams were almost beaten into submission in the first 30 minutes. Last night we almost revisited that approach and it worked. A lot more width finally, a player that can potentially be one of the great number 10s in the future and lots of young talent.

I don't care about Villa. They won't go up. I just want our team to go to Fulham and beat them back into their own area from the start.

We will either revert to form and be unrecognisable again or we will go there and catch them out.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Typical QPR on 13:47 - Mar 14 with 2040 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Typical QPR on 12:38 - Mar 14 by paulparker

I was lucky enough to go to the first but unlucky enough to go the second!
Typical QPR on 14:26 - Mar 14 with 1948 viewsBoston

Typical QPR on 13:47 - Mar 14 by CroydonCaptJack

I was lucky enough to go to the first but unlucky enough to go the second!

Tick. That would make you the 19,374th Rangers fan to tell me they were at Old Trafford that day😀

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Typical QPR on 18:44 - Mar 14 with 1749 viewsWatfordR

Typical QPR on 13:45 - Mar 14 by bosh67

Like in the Villa game we need to get at Fulham from the start. We put Villa on the back foot straight away, which is something we have struggled to do for a long time. Terry Venables and Tommy Docherty both preached the throw the kitchen sink at teams in the first halves of games, home and away. I remember particularly under Venables that teams were almost beaten into submission in the first 30 minutes. Last night we almost revisited that approach and it worked. A lot more width finally, a player that can potentially be one of the great number 10s in the future and lots of young talent.

I don't care about Villa. They won't go up. I just want our team to go to Fulham and beat them back into their own area from the start.

We will either revert to form and be unrecognisable again or we will go there and catch them out.

IMO, the starting point should be an unchanged starting eleven, assuming everyone is fit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024