Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull 13:53 - Apr 1 with 1102 viewsstowmarketrange

There seems to be a few options on seating blocks for next week at Hull.Any ideas on where the best section is for loud mouthed rowdies like me?
Thanks.
Hull on 19:33 - Apr 1 with 1001 viewsNorthernr

Given the attendances they're getting there (they've deserted Allam at last) and the amount we'll take, I'll be absolutely astonished if it's reserved seating. You get the whole corner.
Hull on 19:47 - Apr 1 with 978 viewsstowmarketrange

Hull on 19:33 - Apr 1 by Northernr

Given the attendances they're getting there (they've deserted Allam at last) and the amount we'll take, I'll be absolutely astonished if it's reserved seating. You get the whole corner.

Cheers Clive.I didn’t know if you buy a ticket for 1 section if you could sit in another?
Hull on 20:13 - Apr 1 with 944 viewsloftboy

Went there twice in the space of f a few months (last season in prem,next season in championship ) went on the supporters coach both times so dropped right outside the ground, was starving so once in the ground headed towards the food counter, spied a big pile of large pizza boxes on the counter which was served with a pint for a fiver, looked a great deal until after purchasing and opening big box to discover one slice of pizza sliding about, talk about disappointment.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2018 20:13]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Hull on 20:26 - Apr 1 with 922 viewsNoDiddley

Not going back after the 'Bombers Chant'... Shite Hole City
Hull on 20:28 - Apr 1 with 917 viewsBoston

Hull on 20:13 - Apr 1 by loftboy

Went there twice in the space of f a few months (last season in prem,next season in championship ) went on the supporters coach both times so dropped right outside the ground, was starving so once in the ground headed towards the food counter, spied a big pile of large pizza boxes on the counter which was served with a pint for a fiver, looked a great deal until after purchasing and opening big box to discover one slice of pizza sliding about, talk about disappointment.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2018 20:13]

I’m not sure what I think of Hull, but whatever it is if they don’t have some of the worlds greatest fish and chip shops, it will be severely dented.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024