Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Greetings From Brum 11:19 - Apr 16 with 4800 viewsBLUESPRIDE

Hi not sure if you know the reason QPR Have only Allocated Brum 1823 tickets for the Final Game of the season. Is it true you now keep the bottom stand empty for away fans, Crazy to lose so much money if true. Thanks
Greetings From Brum on 11:23 - Apr 16 with 3444 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

As far as I know we offer both but it's up to the away side how many they want. Fulham or Brentford for example would take both.

I'd imagine this arrangement is down to you guys, but may be wrong,
Greetings From Brum on 11:25 - Apr 16 with 3429 viewsdaveB

Is probably due to when Birmingham had both tiers the other year a fan ran on the pitch and chinned someone
Greetings From Brum on 11:33 - Apr 16 with 3396 viewsBoston

....and you wait, that 1823 figure includes a couple of hundred where you can’t see half the pitch.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Greetings From Brum on 11:36 - Apr 16 with 3385 viewshopphoops

Greetings From Brum on 11:25 - Apr 16 by daveB

Is probably due to when Birmingham had both tiers the other year a fan ran on the pitch and chinned someone

If I remember right it was a very bollixed Rangers hero on the pitch giving it large first, leading to a not-incompetent piece of citizen policing by a Brummie.

Re the tickets, sell out the upper tier and they'll get the lower tier too.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Greetings From Brum on 11:41 - Apr 16 with 3346 viewssimmo

Greetings From Brum on 11:36 - Apr 16 by hopphoops

If I remember right it was a very bollixed Rangers hero on the pitch giving it large first, leading to a not-incompetent piece of citizen policing by a Brummie.

Re the tickets, sell out the upper tier and they'll get the lower tier too.

I doubt they will, not all of it anyway as when the inevitable bellends running on the pitch at the end it means lower tier Brum fans have access and there could be trouble. They may cordon off the first few rows if there's appetite for the rest but generally I suspect it will be top tier only for away fans.

Also, whilst the subject is breached. If you're one of the people planning to run on the pitch at full time to celebrate our 15th placed finish. Do everyone a favour and don't fckin bother. It's embarrassing and causes no end of problems. I'd also like to have the chance to give dues to the players, Mackie especially.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Greetings From Brum on 11:53 - Apr 16 with 3295 viewsBLUESPRIDE

Thank you All for your advice, Nothing would surprise me with Brum but I would think they would like a lot of support for our Annual relegation final game. I do remember the fan running on the track and one of our brightest Mugs responding but think it was a one off and we wont see again. It would be nice to be safe before we play you but let the best team win.
Greetings From Brum on 11:56 - Apr 16 with 3280 viewsNorthernr

QPR would like to sell both tiers but police/local authority have told us we can't because of trouble caused by Birmingham fans last time they were down here.

Incidentally police and local authority have also threatened QPR with a fine up to £50,000 and a reduced capacity (first two rows fenced off all the way round) at the final game of next season if we invade the pitch at full time.
Greetings From Brum on 12:01 - Apr 16 with 3260 viewsPunteR

Greetings From Brum on 11:56 - Apr 16 by Northernr

QPR would like to sell both tiers but police/local authority have told us we can't because of trouble caused by Birmingham fans last time they were down here.

Incidentally police and local authority have also threatened QPR with a fine up to £50,000 and a reduced capacity (first two rows fenced off all the way round) at the final game of next season if we invade the pitch at full time.

Shouldn't that be announced on all social media including Offish.?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

Greetings From Brum on 12:03 - Apr 16 with 3253 viewsBLUESPRIDE

That's a shame for both clubs, I will never understand why the actions of a few people running on the pitch is allowed to spoil it for the majority who just want a chance to enjoy a lap of Honour by the players. I think if every fan will use their phone to picture the fans on the pitch along with the clubs cctv then give life time bans soon it would stop.
Greetings From Brum on 12:10 - Apr 16 with 3222 viewsRs_Holy

oh dear... I think the club should have a bucket collection to pay for the inevitabale, cringy invasion.
There will still be plenty on the pitch taking selfies and larging it up in front of the Brum fans!... Bloody embarrassing.
Greetings From Brum on 12:17 - Apr 16 with 3196 viewsTacticalR

Greetings From Brum on 12:10 - Apr 16 by Rs_Holy

oh dear... I think the club should have a bucket collection to pay for the inevitabale, cringy invasion.
There will still be plenty on the pitch taking selfies and larging it up in front of the Brum fans!... Bloody embarrassing.

Perhaps there is an opportunity for the club to raise revenue by selling fan invasion tickets?

Air hostess clique

Greetings From Brum on 12:20 - Apr 16 with 3177 viewsbosh67

Greetings From Brum on 12:03 - Apr 16 by BLUESPRIDE

That's a shame for both clubs, I will never understand why the actions of a few people running on the pitch is allowed to spoil it for the majority who just want a chance to enjoy a lap of Honour by the players. I think if every fan will use their phone to picture the fans on the pitch along with the clubs cctv then give life time bans soon it would stop.

Agree mate. It's a big shame but it does appear clubs are now slave to the health and safety factors all the time. It is great when both tiers are full of away fans because it generates a lot more atmosphere and seems a shame in a game that could still be important to you guys that they don't give you the tickets. Safe journeys down and we'll see you there all being well.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Greetings From Brum on 12:30 - Apr 16 with 3131 viewsdaveB

Well hopefully that will stop people running on but you know it won't, we have a lot of idiots in the fan base
Greetings From Brum on 12:30 - Apr 16 with 3129 viewsTacticalR

Davo's post-match Youtube interviews with Birmingham fans are normally pretty good.

Air hostess clique

Greetings From Brum on 12:49 - Apr 16 with 3051 viewsEsox_Lucius

IIRC there were a few Blues fans throwing coins at some disabled R's fans and a bloke came out of Ellerslie to tell them to stop doing it then a Blues fan ran on the pitch, chinned him and ran back into the crowd.

The grass is always greener.

Greetings From Brum on 12:51 - Apr 16 with 3038 viewsjohnhoop

If that’s the case then I hope that the club prints off leaflets to hand out to every supporter as they come into the ground. It may not stop the brain dead but at least nobody will be able to say that they weren’t aware of the consequences for the club when they did it.
Greetings From Brum on 13:06 - Apr 16 with 2977 viewsDannyPaddox

Greetings From Brum on 12:49 - Apr 16 by Esox_Lucius

IIRC there were a few Blues fans throwing coins at some disabled R's fans and a bloke came out of Ellerslie to tell them to stop doing it then a Blues fan ran on the pitch, chinned him and ran back into the crowd.

That feud carried on all day ...

Greetings From Brum on 13:57 - Apr 16 with 2824 viewsNorthernr

Greetings From Brum on 12:01 - Apr 16 by PunteR

Shouldn't that be announced on all social media including Offish.?

Believe me it's going to be, you'll be sick of hearing about it by the time they all run on anyway to hug the 15th-placed footballers and demand items of their clothing.
Greetings From Brum on 13:57 - Apr 16 with 2818 viewsNorthernr

Greetings From Brum on 12:51 - Apr 16 by johnhoop

If that’s the case then I hope that the club prints off leaflets to hand out to every supporter as they come into the ground. It may not stop the brain dead but at least nobody will be able to say that they weren’t aware of the consequences for the club when they did it.

It's going to be everywhere mate.
Greetings From Brum on 14:16 - Apr 16 with 2751 viewskensalriser

Greetings From Brum on 13:06 - Apr 16 by DannyPaddox

I must admit, I had some good refreshments that day.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Greetings From Brum on 14:25 - Apr 16 with 2710 viewsHarbour

Good job some of our fans are very embarrassing grown men in their 50s dancing on the pitch like bunch of 5 year olds. I bet even with the threat of a fine loads will still go on the pitch sad gits...hopefully game will be good and a send off for jamie who has served the club well
Greetings From Brum on 14:27 - Apr 16 with 2702 viewsBoston

Greetings From Brum on 12:49 - Apr 16 by Esox_Lucius

So I heard, but from the inebriated state of him he should never have got in the ground in the first place.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Greetings From Brum on 14:31 - Apr 16 with 2682 viewsMick_S

Greetings From Brum on 13:06 - Apr 16 by DannyPaddox

All over west London so I heard.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Greetings From Brum on 14:32 - Apr 16 with 2677 viewsenfieldargh

I think printing leaflets wont help as I think the alphabet is beyond them

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Greetings From Brum on 14:40 - Apr 16 with 2660 viewsEsox_Lucius

Greetings From Brum on 14:32 - Apr 16 by enfieldargh

I think printing leaflets wont help as I think the alphabet is beyond them

You are most probably right as I don't think the morons can even count from 1 to potato.

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024