Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So come on then 2018 - what's your plans? 12:26 - Jul 11 with 1708 viewsPlanetHonneywood

It's a 12:30am kick off for us in Rangoon. Not all places will be open, so four of us have booked a table at the bar in the Novotel. Heading there at 11:30pm - which just seems odd!

When I was a kid and wanted to watch 'Sportsnight' my mum would insist I go to bed for a few hours kip beforehand, and she'd wake me up a few minutes before the program. Tonight, I am going to relive my childhood, and get a few hours in before heading out and ask the wife to wake me up.

Here's hoping she doesn't fall asleep in the living room watching Netflix!!

Thursday is an admin day.....

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

So come on then 2018 - what's your plans? on 12:43 - Jul 11 with 1681 viewsessextaxiboy

My Dad used to do that with MOTD . I used to take a glass of water up and keep splashing it on my eyes to keep awake ...next thing I knew it was Sunday morning ........bollox
So come on then 2018 - what's your plans? on 13:31 - Jul 11 with 1611 viewsToast_R

I'm trying to leave work 20 minutes earlier than usual, pick up my boy from nursery and and do the 35 minute drive up the A3 to home hoping there no traffic dramas. Good job that poxy Hampton Court flower show has ended. I'll be watching at home with the family whilst trying to drum into my 3 year old son that he should cherish everything about this world cup. Of course he doesn't quite understand what's going down but there's plenty of photo's and videos of us watching the matches which I'm sure he'll appreciate when he's older as it's unlikely he'll have any recollection of this. I think if England reach the final tonight I might disappear down the garden for a few minutes just to keep a moment to myself. This means the world.

I like to think I'm still young at heart but I see the various fan parks and the England fans going mental and chucking pints everywhere and whilst I think it's great - I'm glad i'm not among it. As Danny Glover might say... "I'm getting too old for that sh*t!"
So come on then 2018 - what's your plans? on 13:34 - Jul 11 with 1607 viewsmikeygunn

Watching at home with my family. My little girl is only 5 but is loving it so letting her stay up tonight, few beers (me, not her) and jump in the paddling pool when we win (me, not her).
So come on then 2018 - what's your plans? on 13:45 - Jul 11 with 1589 viewsCFW

Want to watch the game on my own so that is what I intend to do - watched Saturdays match with my 3 sons, partners and grand kids and all I wanted to do was to tell them to shut the fcuk up!!!!

I know, I know I am a miserable old sod!!!
So come on then 2018 - what's your plans? on 13:49 - Jul 11 with 1587 viewspaulparker

im leaving work at 4pm and im very lucky i have a self built pub/bar in my garden ,
so im right buy a beer fridge and in front of the TV so no Herbert's booing in my ear when sterling touches the ball in the pub, plus if we lose i can go straight to pub

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

So come on then 2018 - what's your plans? on 14:09 - Jul 11 with 1553 viewstoboboly

Gotta admit I dislike watching football in pubs, rammed, hot, expensive, always more to$$ers than necessary getting all aggro. On Saturday I overheard a bloke talking to his girlfriend about Danny lingaard.

Will be watching with a few family instead, much nicer!

Oh, COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

So come on then 2018 - what's your plans? on 14:12 - Jul 11 with 1552 viewsR_from_afar

I'll be watching at home on - or perhaps, behind - the sofa, hoping that we can frustrate Croatia and make it to the final. I think it's going to be very close and I reckon all three sides left in the tournament are pretty evenly matched. I can see it coming down to a scruffy goal from a set piece, or a fluke like that looping Belgium header which was meant to be a cross.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

So come on then 2018 - what's your plans? on 14:42 - Jul 11 with 1511 viewsMatch82

We have a couple of bars in our building at work which will be showing the games...but won't be serving drinks (1pm kick off here). So I might go to a pub down the road.
Login to get fewer ads

So come on then 2018 - what's your plans? on 14:44 - Jul 11 with 1510 viewsRangersw12

Watching it down Borough High Street
So come on then 2018 - what's your plans? on 15:34 - Jul 11 with 1444 viewsrunningman75

I am working until 8.30 p.m . May catch the highlights but will have live text streaming whilst I work. I do not think my nerves could take this one. If England win will not be as good as QPR vs Derby in 2014 :).
So come on then 2018 - what's your plans? on 15:39 - Jul 11 with 1437 viewsaston_hoop

Might pop to the local bar to catch it, cheap beer and none of the locals here will really care less who wins so there will be little aggro or annoyances. Only risk is if the Spanish decide that they want to switch over to something more important like the lottery or basketball or something equally as dull.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

So come on then 2018 - what's your plans? on 16:07 - Jul 11 with 1400 viewshopphoops

I'll be in behind enemy lines, in my local in France. Judging by the 1990 thread, I might have to go armed and hide my car on Sunday, whether or not England get there...

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

So come on then 2018 - what's your plans? on 16:15 - Jul 11 with 1390 viewsEsox_Lucius

I am at archery tonight from 7-9:30 so I will probably just check the result on the BBC or on here when I get in.

The grass is always greener.

So come on then 2018 - what's your plans? on 16:20 - Jul 11 with 1378 viewsMick_S

Front room with my wife, youngy son and my dog. Went to the local cricket club to watch the Sweden match and had to rewatch it because I couldn't hear a thing.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

So come on then 2018 - what's your plans? on 16:22 - Jul 11 with 1367 viewsPinnerPaul

So come on then 2018 - what's your plans? on 16:20 - Jul 11 by Mick_S

Front room with my wife, youngy son and my dog. Went to the local cricket club to watch the Sweden match and had to rewatch it because I couldn't hear a thing.

At least you were spared the thoughts of Danny Murphy!
So come on then 2018 - what's your plans? on 18:10 - Jul 11 with 1308 viewsTonto

Am on holiday onAmalfi coast, so will be watching it in Gerry's Pub, Pogerola, where I've watched the other two knock out games. Back home before the weekend so if we lose the final it's all my fault.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2018 18:13]

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

So come on then 2018 - what's your plans? on 18:18 - Jul 11 with 1298 viewsonlyrinmoray

I will be watching it in Scotland ...very quiet up here
So come on then 2018 - what's your plans? on 18:25 - Jul 11 with 1291 viewsdistortR

my poor wife is on the night shift so i've got the kids. was going to go and watch it on a screen in the beer garden of a nearby pub, but too many bell ends will be in there for my youngsters.

so at home with cheap beer and low expectations!
So come on then 2018 - what's your plans? on 23:09 - Jul 11 with 1179 viewsCiderwithRsie

I'm going to get ratted. So there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024