Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze thread 6 ...... 19:46 - Jul 28 with 4560 viewsconnell10

..... from me! Sorry ive just gotta say once more this kid is the real deal! L ove the way he tricks himself outta really tight situations! At last a real talent for the number 10 shirt!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Eze thread 6 ...... on 19:49 - Jul 28 with 4538 viewssmegma

Just like last Saturday the Germans kicked him from one end of the pitch to the other. And when they weren't kicking him they were targeting Bright Osayi-Samuel.
Eze thread 6 ...... on 19:51 - Jul 28 with 4512 viewsenfieldargh

he has the swagger of Stan, the bravery of Stan, the awareness of Stan and he oooooozes confidence.

Lets hope hes still here before the window closes

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Eze thread 6 ...... on 20:41 - Jul 28 with 4340 viewspaulparker

don't worry we will sell to Cardiff or Leicester for 3 million

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Eze thread 6 ...... on 21:11 - Jul 28 with 4243 viewsbosh67

Having seen the highlights today I think that Eze and Samuel could absolutely rip it up this season. There seems to be a real connection between them and Samuel also looks like he can scare defenders to death. Both really coming along and if we can keep teams out these two could really do some damage.

I am not sure we can hang on to Eze for much more than a season if he really is as gifted as he looks. But then again we kept Adel, despite his temperament.

Massive seasons for Eze and Samuel.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Eze thread 6 ...... on 21:49 - Jul 28 with 4124 viewsRs_Holy

Eze thread 6 ...... on 20:41 - Jul 28 by paulparker

don't worry we will sell to Cardiff or Leicester for 3 million

it might happen in January when Eze only has a few months left on his contract?
Eze thread 6 ...... on 22:00 - Jul 28 with 4075 viewsMaggsinho

Eze thread 6 ...... on 21:49 - Jul 28 by Rs_Holy

it might happen in January when Eze only has a few months left on his contract?

Clive posted the other day that we had an option in the contract to take up a further year so really Eze has two years left.
Eze thread 6 ...... on 22:22 - Jul 28 with 4019 viewsRs_Holy

Eze thread 6 ...... on 22:00 - Jul 28 by Maggsinho

Clive posted the other day that we had an option in the contract to take up a further year so really Eze has two years left.

That is fantastic news
Eze thread 6 ...... on 22:53 - Jul 28 with 3920 viewsFDC

Lovely seeing BOS and Eze link up so well.

Did my ears deceive me or did FC U. Berlin supporters have a song to the tune of Zombie Nation?!

Also does anyone else have problems with the audio from the qpr app for live comms and highlights? I've uninstalled it because it always ends up with what sounds like multiple versions of the audio all playing at once with slight delays, which persist even when I've closed the app.
Login to get fewer ads

Eze thread 6 ...... on 23:21 - Jul 28 with 3836 viewsoldmisery

Eze thread 6 ...... on 21:11 - Jul 28 by bosh67

Having seen the highlights today I think that Eze and Samuel could absolutely rip it up this season. There seems to be a real connection between them and Samuel also looks like he can scare defenders to death. Both really coming along and if we can keep teams out these two could really do some damage.

I am not sure we can hang on to Eze for much more than a season if he really is as gifted as he looks. But then again we kept Adel, despite his temperament.

Massive seasons for Eze and Samuel.

There is a real connection between them. Both aged 20, both of Nigerian descent (BOS actually born there) both went to school in/lived in Woolwich. I believe they've been friends for around 10 years.
Eze thread 6 ...... on 00:15 - Jul 29 with 3712 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Eze thread 6 ...... on 22:22 - Jul 28 by Rs_Holy

That is fantastic news

£3million + Sterling style sell on %?

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Eze thread 6 ...... on 07:07 - Jul 29 with 3474 viewstimcocking

What a penalty! It was either dodgy, or as good as i've ever seen...

Must be said he has some superb touches at times. I like so much about this team, i hope it doesn't go terribly.

In midfield, we could field two good sides.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2018 7:07]
Eze thread 6 ...... on 07:31 - Jul 29 with 3428 viewsLblock

I’m already on record as to my view on this lad - pure silk.

My number one priority would be an extension to his deal whilst continually telling him and his family, you will go onto bigger and better things but let us develop you here so you’re ready for that. We need to keep him grounded, hungry and ambitious; but most of all.... we just need to keep him!
Play games here for two maybe three years with the team set up around him and after 80 to 100 games he’d slot into a premier starting booth. The alternative is a massive contract at the top table but possibly disappearing into their ready made expensive import laden system

The ball is this lads friend, he’s one of those players who already knows what he’s going to do with it before he gets it. His movement across the pitch is deceptive and he sees the big picture; I may be wrong but he also seems to enjoy playing
Love the kid!!

The only thing he’s lacking is his own song - and there’s a good couple of them that I’m sure will be adapted

Hope he has a great season as a regular

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Eze thread 6 ...... on 07:50 - Jul 29 with 3391 viewsdaveB

He has a touch of the Taarabts about him in a good way, very exciting player
Eze thread 6 ...... on 09:47 - Jul 29 with 3165 viewsAntti_Heinola

He's a star.
Will be absolutely shocked if he's still with us in one year's time. But hope we get this season to enjoy him!

Bare bones.

Eze thread 6 ...... on 10:01 - Jul 29 with 3112 viewsfrancisbowles

Yes, the first player to have me on the edge of my seat for ages.

Can't understand why he was let go by Arsenal and Millwall???

Have our coaches done that good a job, to turn him from a reject into a genius?

Well done to Eze and all involved.
Eze thread 6 ...... on 11:16 - Jul 29 with 2952 viewsbeanofire1

If things do get tough for Eze, we all need to be behind him and support him to the hilt. It's not going to be 100 per cent brilliance every time he pulls on a QPR shirt, as he is still young and learning his trade.

As for a song - well, 'Eze like a Sunday morning' springs to mind!

'I knw I ain't doing much........but doing nothing means a lot to me.'

Eze thread 6 ...... on 11:26 - Jul 29 with 2924 viewsenfieldargh

Eze thread 6 ...... on 22:00 - Jul 28 by Maggsinho

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/ebere-eze-signs-new-qpr-deal/

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Eze thread 6 ...... on 12:10 - Jul 29 with 2828 viewsrsonist

Eze thread 6 ...... on 11:26 - Jul 29 by enfieldargh

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/ebere-eze-signs-new-qpr-deal/

You deserve a lifetime ban for posting this without context.

There's no mention of an option on the club's part to extend past summer 2019 there, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist either.
Eze thread 6 ...... on 14:41 - Jul 29 with 2686 viewsaston_hoop

Interesting his comments on Paul Hall. Not a bloke that gets many mentions but he must be doing a good job then!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Eze thread 6 ...... on 10:08 - Jul 30 with 2438 viewssupahoopsa

Eze thread 6 ...... on 07:31 - Jul 29 by Lblock

I’m already on record as to my view on this lad - pure silk.

My number one priority would be an extension to his deal whilst continually telling him and his family, you will go onto bigger and better things but let us develop you here so you’re ready for that. We need to keep him grounded, hungry and ambitious; but most of all.... we just need to keep him!
Play games here for two maybe three years with the team set up around him and after 80 to 100 games he’d slot into a premier starting booth. The alternative is a massive contract at the top table but possibly disappearing into their ready made expensive import laden system

The ball is this lads friend, he’s one of those players who already knows what he’s going to do with it before he gets it. His movement across the pitch is deceptive and he sees the big picture; I may be wrong but he also seems to enjoy playing
Love the kid!!

The only thing he’s lacking is his own song - and there’s a good couple of them that I’m sure will be adapted

Hope he has a great season as a regular

Song for Eze just has to be Ebeneezer Goode by the Shame

But if you know Eze he's a real crowd pleaser
He's ever so good, he's Eberechi Good

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Eze thread 6 ...... on 22:01 - Jul 30 with 2186 viewstkqpr

I was at the Open Day today and all the players that trained stay out to sign and have selfies etc. I must say that Eze and Oteh, were by far the most genuinely humbled and pleasant guys out there, Full of smiles and wait for it...manners!! A youngster nowadays with manners!! They were loving the footballers life without the feeling that it was a chore to come and sign autographs and have selfies.

My son got an away shirt with EZE 10 on the back and he looked genuinely surprised when we told him we had just got one with his name on the back. We got him out to show him and we asked for a picture with the shirt as we do this Xmas calendar thing and he said thats great, please send me a picture of it

I also had a nice chat with Oteh (Rem) he at the end took his boots off and ran down the bottom end and gave them to someone, which was a really nice touch, i didnt see anyone else do that.
Eze thread 6 ...... on 23:22 - Jul 30 with 2086 viewsHunterhoop

Eze thread 6 ...... on 22:01 - Jul 30 by tkqpr

I was at the Open Day today and all the players that trained stay out to sign and have selfies etc. I must say that Eze and Oteh, were by far the most genuinely humbled and pleasant guys out there, Full of smiles and wait for it...manners!! A youngster nowadays with manners!! They were loving the footballers life without the feeling that it was a chore to come and sign autographs and have selfies.

My son got an away shirt with EZE 10 on the back and he looked genuinely surprised when we told him we had just got one with his name on the back. We got him out to show him and we asked for a picture with the shirt as we do this Xmas calendar thing and he said thats great, please send me a picture of it

I also had a nice chat with Oteh (Rem) he at the end took his boots off and ran down the bottom end and gave them to someone, which was a really nice touch, i didnt see anyone else do that.

Lovely stuff. Yet more evidence of how much is right about the club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024