Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hefele incoming?? 09:06 - Aug 9 with 7184 viewsconnell10

Some people saying he is at the club now having a medical?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Hefele incoming?? on 09:08 - Aug 9 with 4488 viewsWeaverQPR

Incoming at Forest by the sounds of it

@WeavQPR

Hefele incoming?? on 09:09 - Aug 9 with 4476 viewsconnell10

Hefele incoming?? on 09:08 - Aug 9 by WeaverQPR

Dam!

Hefele incoming?? on 09:29 - Aug 9 with 4313 viewsFDC

Wasn't that Hemed? I hear Covfefe is also discussing terms.

Hefele incoming?? on 09:34 - Aug 9 with 4257 viewsBklynRanger

I keep reading his name as Cafuffle
Hefele incoming?? on 09:35 - Aug 9 with 4238 viewsted_hendrix

Hefele incoming?? on 09:08 - Aug 9 by WeaverQPR

Looks like a permanent move too.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Hefele incoming?? on 09:37 - Aug 9 with 4205 viewskingsburyR

Forest better hope they get promoted!!!

Love to see them fail!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Hefele incoming?? on 09:38 - Aug 9 with 4191 viewsMytch_QPR

If we announce Messrs Martin & Keogh from Frank Lampard's Derby at 9pm tonight I am going to cry.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Hefele incoming?? on 09:39 - Aug 9 with 4169 viewsconnell10

Hefele incoming?? on 09:37 - Aug 9 by kingsburyR

Love to see them fail!

Really wanna see the crash and burn! Robinson will be further down the pecking order now!

Login to get fewer ads

Hefele incoming?? on 09:41 - Aug 9 with 4129 viewsJeff

Hefele incoming?? on 09:38 - Aug 9 by Mytch_QPR

If we announce Messrs Martin & Keogh from Frank Lampard's Derby at 9pm tonight I am going to cry.

that's one broken fax machine - the window 'slams shut' at 5pm

Can we not knock it?

Hefele incoming?? on 09:44 - Aug 9 with 4091 viewsMytch_QPR

Hefele incoming?? on 09:41 - Aug 9 by Jeff

that's one broken fax machine - the window 'slams shut' at 5pm

Yes, but at the pace those two move at it would be 9pm by the time they get their new shirts on and make it to the photo shoot.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Hefele incoming?? on 09:47 - Aug 9 with 4054 viewsNorthernr

Hefele incoming?? on 09:37 - Aug 9 by kingsburyR

Love to see them fail!

They didn't look all that to me on Tuesday night.
Hefele incoming?? on 09:57 - Aug 9 with 3937 viewskropotkin41

Hefele has had injury problems hasn't he? Didn't play much last season. Maybe Forest are welcome to him.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Hefele incoming?? on 09:59 - Aug 9 with 3919 viewsdaveB

Shame as he would have been ideal for us, good defender and can play out from back.

Not ideal from our point of view but always likely to happen when clubs are throwing money around just like we used to
Hefele incoming?? on 10:07 - Aug 9 with 3838 viewsGloucs_R

Hefele incoming?? on 09:39 - Aug 9 by connell10

Really wanna see the crash and burn! Robinson will be further down the pecking order now!

He was signed as a left back

Poll: Are we staying up?

Hefele incoming?? on 10:19 - Aug 9 with 3704 viewsLblock

I’m finding this all quite hilarious!!!

Bungle has made our club as attractive as a bag of heavy grit in a pot of Vaseline

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Hefele incoming?? on 10:21 - Aug 9 with 3680 viewsWestbourneR

Hefele incoming?? on 09:29 - Aug 9 by FDC

Wasn't that Hemed? I hear Covfefe is also discussing terms.

Love this FDC - remind me how it came up?

Everybody wet bikini is a another personal favourite.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Hefele incoming?? on 10:25 - Aug 9 with 3636 viewsRs_Holy

Hefele incoming?? on 10:19 - Aug 9 by Lblock

Bungle has made our club as attractive as a bag of heavy grit in a pot of Vaseline

very true and makes the Leistner signing all the more remarkable!... Its looking more and more like we'll be going down the loan root for the signings needed.
Hefele incoming?? on 10:30 - Aug 9 with 3587 viewsQPR_John

It is FFP that has killed this club and made it unattractive. We cannot compete because of our income simple as that. We simply cannot pay the wages other clubs can and never will. Our club would be unattractive in terms of what it can pay in salary and how much it can spend in transfer fees whoever owned us while FFP exists
[Post edited 9 Aug 2018 10:33]
Hefele incoming?? on 10:34 - Aug 9 with 3545 viewssimmo

If we wanted him, we should have moved quicker. We haven't sold anyone, so we weren't waiting for funds to be released. We had 3-4 targets at CB according to McLaren who said the club had a decision to make about pulling triggers, one being Sainsbury, and we've ended up dragging our feet and could end up with nobody but old man Baptiste and Saving Private Grant Hall.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Hefele incoming?? on 10:40 - Aug 9 with 3483 viewsconnell10

Hefele incoming?? on 10:07 - Aug 9 by Gloucs_R

He was signed as a left back

Left back in the changing mate?

Hefele incoming?? on 10:40 - Aug 9 with 3481 viewsFDC

Hefele incoming?? on 10:21 - Aug 9 by WestbourneR

Love this FDC - remind me how it came up?

Everybody wet bikini is a another personal favourite.

Ha ha, "everyone wet bikini" is a stone cold classic, it was a google translate of an arcile about Diakite wasn't it?

Covfefe was a one word tweet by Trump a while back.
Hefele incoming?? on 11:06 - Aug 9 with 3337 viewskropotkin41

Hefele incoming?? on 10:30 - Aug 9 by QPR_John

It is FFP that has killed this club and made it unattractive. We cannot compete because of our income simple as that. We simply cannot pay the wages other clubs can and never will. Our club would be unattractive in terms of what it can pay in salary and how much it can spend in transfer fees whoever owned us while FFP exists
[Post edited 9 Aug 2018 10:33]

This.

Until we have a new stadium with attendant non-match day income, and at least the possibility of bigger gates we're relegation fodder. Unless McClaren gets everything right I suspect we'll end up being very happy with 21st place.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Hefele incoming?? on 12:52 - Aug 9 with 2941 viewsAntti_Heinola

He has to shoulder some blame of course. But if we're in this league we have to conform to the rules, whether we like them or not. Flouting them didn't work for us, didn't work for Sheff Wed, and many others. Quite the opposite. The problem is, we're competing with teams offering more money because they're bigger clubs or have parachute payments for a few more years. I agree the striker going to Ipswich is annoying, but even then, Ipswich are not exactly a bad club, and comparable in size to us. If they can offer him even £1000 more a week, he might go, because prospects for the two clubs aren't that different. Fernandes has made loads of errors, no one disputes that, but the transfer market is tough in our position. A couple of years ago we lost out on Bodvarsson to Wolves and people were saying similar things then. They sold him in a year after he scored 3 in 42 to Reading where he's done a bit better, but hardly great.

Bare bones.

Hefele incoming?? on 12:58 - Aug 9 with 2840 viewsTonto

rejected us - going to join the bench sitting at forst

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/huddersfield-defender-snubs-qpr-to-join-nott

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Hefele incoming?? on 12:59 - Aug 9 with 2807 viewssimmo

Hefele incoming?? on 12:52 - Aug 9 by Antti_Heinola

He has to shoulder some blame of course. But if we're in this league we have to conform to the rules, whether we like them or not. Flouting them didn't work for us, didn't work for Sheff Wed, and many others. Quite the opposite. The problem is, we're competing with teams offering more money because they're bigger clubs or have parachute payments for a few more years. I agree the striker going to Ipswich is annoying, but even then, Ipswich are not exactly a bad club, and comparable in size to us. If they can offer him even £1000 more a week, he might go, because prospects for the two clubs aren't that different. Fernandes has made loads of errors, no one disputes that, but the transfer market is tough in our position. A couple of years ago we lost out on Bodvarsson to Wolves and people were saying similar things then. They sold him in a year after he scored 3 in 42 to Reading where he's done a bit better, but hardly great.

Agree with this, also let's see where we are in the pecking order in a summer or two. yes we'll still be well behind those with owners flouting rules and those with parachute payments, but Ipswich have Waghorn money burning holes in their pockets - we don't have that kind of income, yet....

In the next few summers we could easily £10-£15m coming in from minimal outlay, that's when we'll be in a position to pull the trigger on a few £1-2m players like your Nolans, Hefele's, Sainsburys, Kaydens, etc.

It's extremely frustrating now but it's the way things have to be if we don't want fines, embargos and point deductions.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024